Old 12-11-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

My exhibition and control

I'm m and would like to talk about being exhibited naked to other and how I would be controlled by f or m. I enjoy the idea of being on display for all who want to see and have them observe my forced nudity and how I cannot escape from this control. I'd be happy to explore this further in PM or in a thread or in ways you might enjoy. I don't consider myself technically sub as I'm not craving that sort of kept / control. Open to all. Thanks.

Last edited by chris2c4u : 12-11-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #2
naturist11964
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
I'm m and would like to talk about being exhibited naked to other and how I would be controlled by f or m. I enjoy the idea of being on display for all who want to see and have them observe my forced nudity and how I cannot escape from this control. I'd be happy to explore this further in PM or in a thread or in ways you might enjoy. I don't consider myself technically sub as I'm not craving that sort of kept / control. Open to all. Thanks.
Thanks for starting this thread.
I do have an exhibit. streak in me too. I do go to swingers and nudist clubs and enjoy nudity...There is something very exciting when naked amongst like minded ppl..Female company in nude is a breathtaking experience regardless of age or body shape, etc.
Would love to chat with like minded ppl worldwide.
Cheers,
Valdo

Old 12-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #3
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

Yes being naked and made to get excited in front of others is an exciting idea, as well as other things I may be told to do.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:21 AM   #4
naturist11964
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
Yes being naked and made to get excited in front of others is an exciting idea, as well as other things I may be told to do.
I tend to get excited mostly in front of female watching me or reciprocating whilst I am watching them. In the swinger clubs can be a start of new play even with the right ppl...

Old 12-13-2017, 11:05 AM   #5
Massacre
Really Really Experienced

Love the idea of being on display for everyone else. Even better I think if im the only one naked. Knowing everyone is looking at me makes me excited.

Old 12-14-2017, 11:03 AM   #6
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacre View Post
Love the idea of being on display for everyone else. Even better I think if im the only one naked. Knowing everyone is looking at me makes me excited.
Yes it is a good thought; nowhere to hide and naked maybe being instructed what to do. Perhaps humiliation for those into that, for me it would be some mild bdsm.

Old 12-28-2017, 03:50 PM   #7
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

I'd be happy to share a vid of me masturbating if anyone would like to see, let me know.