bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I keep thinking about that day and how turned on I was. There was something about being naked in a hotel ballroom that was very exciting--the lighting, the high ceiling, even a few banquet tables in our dressing area. I did have a towel around my waist at times, but not because of modesty. I was just getting so wet.

I just realized I never finished this. That will have to wait. I was invited to a friend's country club today, and after swimming and after Jeannie got dressed I spent some time totally naked in her club's locker room. She was even my "lookout" while I masturbated. It was fun because even though I wore a tame one piece at the pool, I had a good tan from a ridiculously tiny string I've been wearing on my balcony.

Ok, this doesn't exactly qualify. However, my roomie in college would unabashedly play at night and feign discretion. I feel sure she wanted to see how I would react. Sadly, I didn't. But it made my sooo damned curious, that it kindled my bi inclinations. By contrast, I'd love to see if I could tempt a straight woman. :D

I just realized I never finished this. That will have to wait. I was invited to a friend's country club today, and after swimming and after Jeannie got dressed I spent some time totally naked in her club's locker room. She was even my "lookout" while I masturbated. It was fun because even though I wore a tame one piece at the pool, I had a good tan from a ridiculously tiny string I've been wearing on my balcony.

By good tan I mean it was quite obvious my tanning suit was obscene.

Spent most of the day, yesterday , at a nearby gym. Not unusual for me but I did spend an extra amount of time in the shower and the locker room. On purpose!:). Very naked . I felt the need to be seen , seen by others. Not the regular nudist crowd but by ladies with clothes on. I got a few smiles and winks......loved it:)

Spent most of the day, yesterday , at a nearby gym. Not unusual for me but I did spend an extra amount of time in the shower and the locker room. On purpose!:). Very naked . I felt the need to be seen , seen by others. Not the regular nudist crowd but by ladies with clothes on. I got a few smiles and winks......loved it:)

Come to my gym and do that. I personally guarantee that you'll get more than a smile and a wink. A lot more! :devil:
:kiss:

Come to my gym and do that. I personally guarantee that you'll get more than a smile and a wink. A lot more! :devil:
:kiss:

:D:D:D:D:D

Laugh it up!

She's had me in a dither of daydreams all day with that post!! :devil:

I keep thinking about that day and how turned on I was. There was something about being naked in a hotel ballroom that was very exciting--the lighting, the high ceiling, even a few banquet tables in our dressing area. I did have a towel around my waist at times, but not because of modesty. I was just getting so wet.

I'm sure some noticed how wet I was because I was always rubbing the towel down there like I was wiping myself.

Jeannie isn't even gay or bi. She just thinks I'm fun. I guess it is a weird sort of situation.

Jeannie isn't even gay or bi. She just thinks I'm fun. I guess it is a weird sort of situation.

I've got to be careful not to push it. We had a serious talk last night. She admits that she does get aroused. It sounds crazy after the other stuff we've done together, but last night was the first time we kissed. It wasn't the usual peck on the cheek thing.

Did this today after my run. It's a close by public gym. Stopped in for light weights and a shower. I took my time in the shower. I felt pretty good letting the ladies get their eyeful of this bod....lol...I've done it before, I'll do it again....:kiss:

I've got to be careful not to push it. We had a serious talk last night. She admits that she does get aroused. It sounds crazy after the other stuff we've done together, but last night was the first time we kissed. It wasn't the usual peck on the cheek thing.

I can't wait to see her again. I might meet her and her husband for drinks later today.

Did this today after my run. It's a close by public gym. Stopped in for light weights and a shower. I took my time in the shower. I felt pretty good letting the ladies get their eyeful of this bod....lol...I've done it before, I'll do it again....:kiss:

I see that there are a lot of women who use the gym technique. Makes me feel like I'm not the only one looking at my gym... :)

at the gym is my favorite place to do this.

omg...same...I'm actually quite open with it sometimes as I know for a fact there are a few bi girls in the gym. Lingering when walking from the shower is a fave. As is taking my time when I have nice underwear to put back on. Naughty!x

omg...same...I'm actually quite open with it sometimes as I know for a fact there are a few bi girls in the gym. Lingering when walking from the shower is a fave. As is taking my time when I have nice underwear to put back on. Naughty!x

Who knew when the gym would be such a naughty place when we all joined. LOL

I love being watched as I shower and shave myself... Especially when I spread my lips to make sur I get ever last hair

I went to the gym today and took my time changing. A beautiful woman came over in only a towel....after some small talk, we are meeting for drinks soon. :)

My new friend Jeannie dares me to be more of an exhibitionist

at her gym and her country club. The deal is I have to make believe I don't know her at her gym.

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who got off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating.

thanks to the op for a thread which mimics my activity/ fantasy.
talking about reactions, some of them are full of disgust & others look curiously, while i haven't any idea regarding the orientation of the second lot.

thanks to the op for a thread which mimics my activity/ fantasy.
talking about reactions, some of them are full of disgust & others look curiously, while i haven't any idea regarding the orientation of the second lot.

I'd like you to share with us some details details of where and how you exposed yourself, right here.

I went to the pool today, and there were a few sexy women in the changing rooms. We were all wandering around naked, rubbing our body lotions in slowly and purposefully. There was a lot of mutual staring. So hot. Love it.

Back