care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning

qo7xw2.jpg

burn it...

this picture would be something amazing to wake up to each morning ... the one of your ass....oh my spectacular .....sounds you were doing some heavy duty running in the heat this weekend. keep cool if you can. :)

burn it...

this picture would be something amazing to wake up to each morning ... the one of your ass....oh my spectacular .....sounds you were doing some heavy duty running in the heat this weekend. keep cool if you can. :)

i got wicked sunburnt yesterday =[

2899a21.jpg

until my sunburn fades, we're sticking with older shots.

morning everyone =]

I am looking forward to see your sexy tan body! But your older pics will keep.me up!;)

2899a21.jpg

morning everyone =]

I'd love to chat with you ! :)

unfortunately my english is not that great, because I'm a french speaker.
it takes me lot of time to read all the sentences and translate them into french, then reply

2899a21.jpg

morning everyone =]

Don't say that!!!! Sunburn is sexy!!! I'm about to get a few pics if my latest burn. Spent the day fishing yesterday and look like a lobster myself. Lol

i got wicked sunburnt yesterday =[

I hope You have tried vinegar mixed with water .. and a aloe vera .. vinegar and water pulls the burn out .. aloe vera cuts the pain :)

2899a21.jpg

Great shot of some Excellent Cleavage ;)

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Don't say that!!!! Sunburn is sexy!!! I'm about to get a few pics if my latest burn. Spent the day fishing yesterday and look like a lobster myself. Lol

I'm a lot less red than I was last night, but still pink =/ I don't think it looks good at all

Hi =]

can you believe my first day here and my first post on your thread.... btw. you are awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back