Women who like to be taken forcefully

98% of the time I like it rough, 2% of the time I want it soft and sweet... .for about 5 minutes and then I want it rough.
 
although I'm certainly not skinny,i am small height wise so some men apparently won't be rough tho I'm craving it so bad!
 
although I'm certainly not skinny,i am small height wise so some men apparently won't be rough tho I'm craving it so bad!


I'm short too love...5'2". I think it's the gentle souls that just don't have it in them. I'm not sure it has to our height. I'm attracted to tall men though....sexy beasts they are:devil:
 
I'm short too love...5'2". I think it's the gentle souls that just don't have it in them. I'm not sure it has to our height. I'm attracted to tall men though....sexy beasts they are:devil:

My boyfriend isn't a tall guy, but because I'm so little he is much bigger than me. They way he crushes me makes it more delicious. :)
 
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I like to be taken forcefully quite a bit. But I'm sorry, I also don't analyze 'why'.

Liz
 
I like to be taken forcefully quite a bit. But I'm sorry, I also don't analyze 'why'.

Liz

That's OK. One need not always know WHY they like what they do. Just know that you do like it, and enjoy it when the opportunity arrises. Sometimes, simple is best...such when someone takes you by surprise, with force and authority, fucks you like an animal possesed...and you enjoy it! :devil:
 
I like to be taken forcefully quite a bit. But I'm sorry, I also don't analyze 'why'.

Liz

That's perfectly all right Liz - this isn't the Spanish Inquiscision and sometimes it doesn't make sense to answer a question which is obvious to one self.:)
 
Converted

Being little could be a factor, but I'd expect social conditioning to be the main issue. Men are trained to be gentle with women; imagine the shock when that's not what is wanted by every woman, you know? FWIW, I'm rather tall, and my husband doesn't want to play rough with me either. It's contrary to his nature.

Hi JtohisPB,

I used to be one of those types of hubbies. Now I like to drag her to the bedroom by her hair and pound her, all the while pulling on what ever comes to hand (esp her tits). I can't explain what made the change but I can attest to the fact that it can happen. Oh and by the way our relationship is way better than it ever was (married 15 years) and so is the sex... Way better ;-)
 
Hi JtohisPB,

I used to be one of those types of hubbies. Now I like to drag her to the bedroom by her hair and pound her, all the while pulling on what ever comes to hand (esp her tits). I can't explain what made the change but I can attest to the fact that it can happen. Oh and by the way our relationship is way better than it ever was (married 15 years) and so is the sex... Way better ;-)

I didn't know mine could do it until I got properly pinned down and fucked. I had no idea what the fuck had hit me. :]
 
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.

I'm sure OP in this thread is long gone by now, but what the heck, I'm going to address a few things he asked about anyway.
He wondered how many? How does one do a count like that? I suppose a poll, but even then, what seems forceful to one, might not be forceful hardly at all to another. So "forceful would have to be defined in say numbered levels of some type.

I will give my opinion, though, about WHY many women like to be taken forcefully. Wanting, craving, needing to be taken forcefully by a man who is physically stronger and/or bigger and/or meaner than we are... is something that's hard wired into our female primitive brain.

Because that's the way early man mated with us since man and woman began. We had to be chased down and taken forcefully, because perhaps we had seen what the males did to other females while mating with them and didn't want any part of it. We had probably seen other females die in childbirth and we probably knew by early childhood that pregnancy would slow a female down when she had to get away fast from predators.

But the main reason was that we wanted to mate with the strongest, the fastest and the most forceful dominant male, was to insure that we would bear strong children that might have a better chance to survive.

Males that couldn't catch us when we ran away, couldn't find us when we were hiding, those who were not strong enough to overpower us and fuck us whether we liked it or not, were obviously going to be poor mates who's offspring would be weak. Because we invested so very much in a pregnancy, it could be life threatening to allow such a male to mate with us.
And so that instinct is still hard wired into our primitive brain. Though we may think we just like it for no reason, there is an underlying reason, instinct.

Now that said I want to tell others who may be a bit overzealous, a story about why they should always be cautious so as not to inadvertently injure the person they are going to take.

My Dominant showed up at my door unexpectedly one day, didn't say a word, ripped off my shorts and shirt, pushed me front first down in the corner of the couch, rammed it to me as hard as he could from behind. Now he has done this before but I was not in so awkward a position, because this time he grabbed my sides just above my hips to use as his leverage. He squeezed really really hard. All was peachy and oh how I loved it.

But several days later I was in such horrible pain in what I thought was my hip, I had to go to the ER, where they did a cat-scan and found out I had a serious infection all around my kidney. It was life threatening and I spent the next 10 days in the hospital. Cause? Urinary infection gone to my kidney or Trauma.
I knew I didn't have a urinary tract infection. When I thought about it, I realized it had to have been trauma from my 6'4 240 LB Dominant squeezing my side so vioently. Most people apparently have these cysts on top of their kidneys and mine had burst, causing infection to spread all around my kidney and also developed into an abscess
I could have easily died. So there's a word of caution for ya all.
 
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits....
i like it
 
Bumping

this great thread.

Love the sounds of a lover as she is filled -- deep and hard.
With cock or dildo or vibrator or fingers or hairbrush handle or whatever.

G
 
It's always so encouraging to read these post from both women interested in this and men interested in those women. For such a long time I thought my usrges were strange and even wrong.
 
I think it's social conditioning too. I want to be a little nasty with my wife and even though she has pretty much given me the green light I find myself hesitating. These things also tend to take a little more planning and luck with little ones around the house. Complicated in that she hates the planning aspect. But.......I'm working on it!:devil:
 
Mia, that's a very narrow-minded approach to submission.

Why is the idea of being taken forcefully appealing? I arrive at a simple solution. It feels nice to be desired enough to just be taken, not negotiated with on what the plan is. It could easily be seen as (and probably is, in the mind of women who enjoy it) a display of attraction rather than simply a way for him to get off.

I like this solution.
 
I like this solution.

There is a primitive visceral feel to taking a woman forcefully. In that primitive mindset, the ego drops and both the man and woman identify solely with their bodies and the pleasures obtained from them. Its a way to plunge through the ego -- sorry for the pun.
 
I REALLY like strong men, men that can take care of me. I have huge fantasies about men forcing me into sex. For instance, I imagine being married, he comes home from work, orders me to undress, get on my knees and orders me to give him a blowjob.

I thought this is what every married man told their wives on a daily basis??😄
 
Forcefully taken doesn't have to involve extreme pain or humiliation but I'm a Submissive sexually and does excite and arouse me more to be controlled and 'used' during sex and is totally necessary in certain role-plays and scenarios and climax much easier and more frequently during 'rough sex' than I could ever do during 'vanilla' sex x x x
 
Back
Top