California Roll Call

wow im a youngin. haha 21/m/inland empire looking for people to talk to about nylon, stocking, pantyhose realted things ;)

So far so good today. trying to play flirty email exchange with a new friend, but its rough between what work dictates. How about you?

Christmas retail, everybody's favorite!!! Plus, I'm nearing completion of my sequel. It's promising to be pretty steamy! Hopefully I can finish it tonight and submit over the weekend. Keep an eye out for Birthday Inspiration.

20-m-bay area (510) looking for pretty much anything, chatting, rp, meeting, with any woman.

I get up to pismo beach every now and then, have a sister in atascadero and depending on how clean that dirty ol man is you can put it down my throat 55 yr. old w/male very clean and discreet.

Hey Cali! Everyone keeping dry with the rain and weather? Hope your finding some fun inside action :)

Snowed in, in fact! Shoveled out my car, which was a bummer way to spend a snowday. BUT my sister and I decorated our Christmas Tree. Why is that fun inside action? Well, our tree is right outside my bathroom. What could be more Christmasy than to masturbate in sight of the lit-up tree?

Snowed in, in fact! Shoveled out my car, which was a bummer way to spend a snowday. BUT my sister and I decorated our Christmas Tree. Why is that fun inside action? Well, our tree is right outside my bathroom. What could be more Christmasy than to masturbate in sight of the lit-up tree?

Seasonal self love is where it's at.... Just below the snow lines here..... SCV

sounds like a pretty erotic way to spend the holiday :devil:

sounds like a pretty erotic way to spend the holiday :devil:

I'd rather have sex underneath the Christmas tree (as I have written a few times in RP), but given the situation, masturbating in sight of it is as good as I can get. But I'll take it. :cattail:

I'd rather have sex underneath the Christmas tree (as I have written a few times in RP), but given the situation, masturbating in sight of it is as good as I can get. But I'll take it. :cattail:

There's an image: Fucking with the glow of the lights bouncing off sweaty bodies!

There's an image: Fucking with the glow of the lights bouncing off sweaty bodies!

One of my favorite fantasies, and one that one day I WILL fulfill. But it doesn't look like it's happening for a while yet.

One of my favorite fantasies, and one that one day I WILL fulfill. But it doesn't look like it's happening for a while yet.

Now that would be a nice gift to find and unwrap underneath the christmas tree. I think I could play with that toy for hours on x-mas day :)

Cail role call still going?

23/m/Pasadena. Any one else from the "Pasadanagerous" as I like to call it...

Feel free to PM, not sure if there's too many from pasadena in here.

Dan

21/m in the valley

Just checking things out here. Is there anybody in here from the central valley or at least the 509?

Back