Submissive Men.... Real ones.

MsBrittany

Virgin
Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

Its hard to have a romantic heart in a hookup world....

unfortunately it's mostly all about a quick thrill and getting their rocks off before slinking off back into the ether. in a fantasy world i feel there is little room for the true submissive. im sure there are some about on here though? maybe you need a finer sieve?

Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

May a sissy ask what you qualify as a sad little boy? :rose:

When you think its appropriate to ask me if i like it in my ass before you say hello. Sad little boys have no manners and as a general opinion of mine a gentleman has a better chance of getting the woman he wants.

Hi

When you think its appropriate to ask me if i like it in my ass before you say hello. Sad little boys have no manners and as a general opinion of mine a gentleman has a better chance of getting the woman he wants.

Hello :rose:

sissy is not a little boy nor a gentleman, sissy is a sissy. :rose:

To each there own but i have no idea what the hell your talking about with the third person sissy thing. So let me go out on a limb and say the post doesnt relate to you.

I think there are a lot of men who would be interested in this, it's very, very tough to find female Dominants, most of what I see online involves FinDom.

I think there are a lot of men who would be interested in this, it's very, very tough to find female Dominants, most of what I see online involves FinDom.

Its different
Its cliche but it either they want to inflict pain on you or your wallet.
Thank you for the kind thought tho Shawna.

I am not into pain, humiliation or eing bound and hooded, yet as a gentelman feel to serve my lady reaps my own rewards.

Perhaps you just have a different definition of 'Romance' then. While I used to consider myself a submissive, Ive realized that Im more of a bottom. I can't imagine constantly living the submissive life outside of the bedroom. Of course, I, like nearly all people, desire a connection, and will gladly admit that the best sexual encounters Ive ever had were with woman I connected with at the time. However, the thought of being submissive to someone outside of sex is just... not romantic to me. I prefer a more mutual connection in that regards, and even sexually I enjoy being a 'switch'.

Everyone has their own tastes. Just because someone won't kneel down and kiss your boot everytime you walk in the door, doesn't mean that they are not romantic and yearning to learn about you.

EDIT: On the other hand you are on a website dedicated to sex, not dating.

Perhaps you just have a different definition of 'Romance' then. While I used to consider myself a submissive, Ive realized that Im more of a bottom. I can't imagine constantly living the submissive life outside of the bedroom. Of course, I, like nearly all people, desire a connection, and will gladly admit that the best sexual encounters Ive ever had were with woman I connected with at the time. However, the thought of being submissive to someone outside of sex is just... not romantic to me. I prefer a more mutual connection in that regards, and even sexually I enjoy being a 'switch'.

Everyone has their own tastes. Just because someone won't kneel down and kiss your boot everytime you walk in the door, doesn't mean that they are not romantic and yearning to learn about you.

EDIT: On the other hand you are on a website dedicated to sex, not dating.

Im not the kind of woman who would ever expect a man to kneel and kiss my boot when i walk in the door. Its not the kind of person i am. Further more thats not the man i want either. I dont ask anything of anyone im with that i havent done myself. I have no desire for a meek man 24/7. Nor for our enjoyment of each other to go further than the two of us chose. Be it the bedroom, livingroom or kitchen.

As for it being a sex nor dating site. I dont see your point. Not all sex has to be meaningless. Not that a good fuck isnt great but the best sex ive ever had was when my mind and emotions were involved. Im not saying you cant have different styles of romance. Hell the world would be boring if everyone was the same.

Im saying respect goes a long way and so do some damn manners. I dont want to see your cock and no im not showing you my tits before youve said hello or i know your name. Im saying regardless of your position top bottom dom domme sub little daddy or aunt alices cat show some respect and dignity when you interact with people.

To each there own but i have no idea what the hell your talking about with the third person sissy thing. So let me go out on a limb and say the post doesnt relate to you.

I do not know Sissy Salina, but I believe he is into a lifestyle that has very specific requirements (as you see listed on his posts); I'd imagine in his professional life, you'd have no clue what he's like on Lit.

Unlike many, his Lit persona is upfront as a persona; as a self-styled romantic, I believe you should appreciate that.

Im saying respect goes a long way and so do some damn manners. I dont want to see your cock and no im not showing you my tits before youve said hello or i know your name. Im saying regardless of your position top bottom dom domme sub little daddy or aunt alices cat show some respect and dignity when you interact with people.

this is the problem i have. when someone just sends you a photo of their junk, like that is the extent of their personality. most of the time it's not as impressive as my own anyway, so i don't really want to see it before we've even talked about anything relevant! i actually find it incredibly off putting.

Well, if it makes you feel better there are us guys on the opposite side of this lol.

As someone who is just starting to build on their sub side its hard to find a connection. I'm having trouble finding someone to build that special bond with. Finding the sexual aspect has been fun but at some point a guy wants something more, finding that special person that actually cares about the sub.

I'm sure they're out there somewhere :):)

Edit* also agree 100% that everything is better with emotions and mind. The best times I've ever had have been when the 2 of us were able too share our deepest desires and emotions.
Sadly there's a lot of assholes in the world.

Last edited:
I consider myself submissive, I get a lot of pleasure out of only pleasuring a strong, dominant woman. Worship her from head to toe (starting at toe though, lol). I don't care for extremely humiliating situations or conversations, no real appeal to me. Being told what to do, how she wants to be please, and knowing what she wants is as exciting to me as actually doing those things. I get just as much sexual fulfillment, if not more, by pleasing a women over my own orgasm, just my opinion I suppose, if anyone cares!

I think that everyones searching for something. If it to lick a boot or snuggle. You just have to find someone whos kinks match yours. It should easiy become apparent if the person jives with you. I simply know what i want. And in turn know what i dont. As soon as people accept it wed get along much better as a whole. Its simply my experience.

How experienced are you? My guess is it my play into your expectations and frustrations.

I think that everyones searching for something. If it to lick a boot or snuggle. You just have to find someone whos kinks match yours. It should easiy become apparent if the person jives with you. I simply know what i want. And in turn know what i dont. As soon as people accept it wed get along much better as a whole. Its simply my experience.

I find personally that I'm more inclined to be submissive to someone's personality than their personal kinks. Mabye that's my kink lol, but if I build that mutual trust and respect for someone than kinks can grow on a person.
I guess it goes hand in hand as I'd have to be able to trust a Dom not to put me in a situation that I wouldn't want to be in.

Again very new so I'm doing a lot of speculating.

I live in the the modern frontier of science, tech, entertainment and engineering, home to most of your modern world. I am educated, widowed, single parent, in my 40's and successful in my love. My experience is most modern women are sexual consumers who try more sexual partners than the male partner they are 'looking' for is ever going to, by 3:1 or better. Age plays a huge role in this with corresponding behaviors, good prospects disappear between 28 and 38. Many men know there is a consumer culture out there and are just dropping adverts, because it isn't really about respect, in fact your position is very like listing your interest in a used car and expecting the sun roof not to leak, have low miles and be cheap. Good luck. <salute>

I live in the the modern frontier of science, tech, entertainment and engineering, home to most of your modern world. I am educated, widowed, single parent, in my 40's and successful in my love. My experience is most modern women are sexual consumers who try more sexual partners than the male partner they are 'looking' for is ever going to, by 3:1 or better. Age plays a huge role in this with corresponding behaviors, good prospects disappear between 28 and 38. Many men know there is a consumer culture out there and are just dropping adverts, because it isn't really about respect, in fact your position is very like listing your interest in a used car and expecting the sun roof not to leak, have low miles and be cheap. Good luck. <salute>

Im experienced. I was with my partner for 3 years and if he hadnt passed away i would still be with him. I lived some form of this lifestyle for 2 years before i met him. I am not a consumer testdriving anyone. I dont care about your age. It doesnt matter to me. To me your opinion of "modern women" appears to be quite low.

It's your post, sounds like you're a consumer to me, especially given you don't care for what is not your opinion.

Back