First Time Pictures

Just stumbled across this website, and now this forum. Just thought I would add a few pictures of myself! Let me know what you think! :)

As others have said, your eyes are truly amazing. I honestly don't recall ever seeing that shade before.

And the rest is barely a notch behind the eyes.

Subscribed!! Love it!!

I second Pouty's last comments, Subscribed! Love it!

Cheers
 
That's a great idea, Sassy. I would love to see those beautiful blue eyes on my thread.
 
Just found your thread. Gorgeous body and damn you have the most beautiful eyes!

Welcome to Lit. As dirtwrench said, you'll need a thick skin around here, but most of the time things are fun :) :rose:
 
Just stumbled across this website, and now this forum. Just thought I would add a few pictures of myself! Let me know what you think! :)

I have to admit...I didn't see your eyes at first, I saw your mouth opened up waiting and ready for...we'll you know.

Gorgeous pics! You are quite the delightful sight to see. :kiss:
 
Ummmm, yeah, so that first pic in the second set you posted... With the white robe laying open... Wow! Seeing that hint of you between your exquisite legs... *shudder* that really got me worked up. You're beautiful! Can't wait to see more 😍
 
A few more...?

My phone won't let me upload multiple pictures at once, so just one at a time for now :) hope you enjoy these as much as you have the last few!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 6
My phone won't let me upload multiple pictures at once, so just one at a time for now :) hope you enjoy these as much as you have the last few!



Love this shot! I'm glad you're enjoying the AmPic threads, we're all enjoying the photos. :)
 
just love your pix... sexy body... lov your ass.. great profile...Target practice today ")
 
I think Mrs. Saxon Hart has a better ring, but I'm not that lucky. You are fucking gorgeous.
 
Back
Top