Mother in law

Pantylvr88

Literotica Guru
So my mother in law was over our house today. As she was leaving today she couldn't figure out how to work the gate that blocks our stairs. So I say to her "Are you sure you're not blonde?" She responded with "Well if you weren't my son in law I'd tell you where you can go to check that."

She left me totally dumbfounded and speechless. She said this in front of my wife and her ex husband.

I'm sure it was harmless banter but still intriguing .

Thought I'd post here and see what everyone's response is.

Thanks

Additional info

Just to add more. I texted her after and said "I'm usually not speechless but that sure did it". She said "yeah I noticed." I replied back "I can't believe you said that." Her response " a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." I just wrote back "wow"

She wants you, dude. No two ways about it. You better give her some sugar.

I do have a fantasy about her, but don't want to risk my marriage or family

I texted her back and said sweet dreams and she responded with I need to take something cuz I hit my head. Told her maybe it was cuz of her comment. She said that's a possibility. I said yeah that's it my mind is messed up cuz I got a visual. She told me to go to bed

All you can do, probably best to let it go at that. If there is to be a next move, it would be hers.

not all fantasies are meant to see the light of day, so unless you're sick and tired of her daughter as your wife, i'd totally drop it. ...of course if you want to think about the old lady as you're fucking the youngstuff you're married to, who would know...

Well like I said....I'd never act on it. Too risky and would cause serious issues. Now as for thinking of the old lady while fucking my wife......yes I have done that numerous times.

Caution!!

As for your mother in law women can tell when a man adores a strong woman and you seem to fit that category. Be careful going down the rabbit hole might not have the results you desire or imagined. Although you might like it.

Just want to state again that I'd never do anything with my mother in law. I have too much to lose to risk doing something. However I don't see anything wrong with harmless flirting. And it appears that is what she is doing too. Again I'll never go beyond flirting with her. (Well maybe raid her panty drawer if I get the chance)

Just want to state again that I'd never do anything with my mother in law. I have too much to lose to risk doing something. However I don't see anything wrong with harmless flirting. And it appears that is what she is doing too. Again I'll never go beyond flirting with her. (Well maybe raid her panty drawer if I get the chance)

I would raid the panty drawer...see what else she has also

I do have a fantasy about her, but don't want to risk my marriage or family

You've got it all wrong. NOT doing the MIL would be risking your marriage. You see, there's nothing worse than a woman scorned. Once you poke the old lady, it will be a secret between the two of you. But if you refuse? Well, then she's going to hate you, and will tell your wife that you made a pass at her. Then you can kiss your happy home goodbye.

The only safe thing to do is to poke her now, poke her good and long and hard. Get her addicted to your cock, and keep her under your love spell. It's the only way to be sure. Good luck!

She could also be doing it as a test and if I make a move she could flip out and say something to my wife

You've got it all wrong. NOT doing the MIL would be risking your marriage. You see, there's nothing worse than a woman scorned. Once you poke the old lady, it will be a secret between the two of you. But if you refuse? Well, then she's going to hate you, and will tell your wife that you made a pass at her. Then you can kiss your happy home goodbye.

The only safe thing to do is to poke her now, poke her good and long and hard. Get her addicted to your cock, and keep her under your love spell. It's the only way to be sure. Good luck!

LMAO - you know there are other things you could be doing with your tongue rather than parking it in your cheek ; )

So my mother in law was over our house today. As she was leaving today she couldn't figure out how to work the gate that blocks our stairs. So I say to her "Are you sure you're not blonde?" She responded with "Well if you weren't my son in law I'd tell you where you can go to check that."

She left me totally dumbfounded and speechless. She said this in front of my wife and her ex husband.

I'm sure it was harmless banter but still intriguing .

Thought I'd post here and see what everyone's response is.

Thanks

Oh Damn I would find a way to get alone with her and call her on it !!!!

In a Heart beat !!!

:nana:

Fuck text her and ask her to send a cell phone pic as proof of how blonde she is and see if the rug matches the drapes ! :D

Last edited:
So....I kept it cool for a while.....then last week I asked her to make me some tomato sauce and to not put a lot of meat in it. I mentioned this to my wife and she said "did you tell her you don't want a lot of meat because you have enough of your own?" I said no I didn't. So a few days later I asked my mother in law if she had made the sauce and she said no and you didn't want a lot of meat correct? I said yes because I have enough of my own. She replied " I just puked". I told her we were even now since we gave each other visuals. She didn't remember what she had said to me so I refreshed her memory.

Back