Ladies, what's the sluttiest night you've had

Sluttiest night?

I've had several...I have a love for secret, late night affairs. Once, when I was 21, an older fellow and I had a night together. I knew him through my parent's business so it was a bit clandestine from the start. He showed me around his beautiful house one eve when I came to drop him off some "produce" and we ended up starting to get to know each other in the kitchen, while he laid me back on the counter and took my shirt off. My bare breasts in the air, my nipples hard, he caught me around the waist and carried me off to his bedroom. He stripped off my pants, my underwear soaked and his erection clearly visible through his pants. Both of us were breathing heavily when I reached between my legs, grazing through my wetness, and undid his belt and zipper, releasing his hot cock to the air and my mouth. After I sucked him wholly and deeply into me, just before he came, I stopped so he could bring me close with his fingers and mouth, plying my pussy. I came later on his cock, my pussy contracting on him while he released in me. He wanted to take me for brunch the next morning and spend the day together. I kissed him goodbye shortly after he told me his thoughts for our day together and haven't seen him since.
 
I've had several...I have a love for secret, late night affairs. Once, when I was 21, an older fellow and I had a night together. I knew him through my parent's business so it was a bit clandestine from the start. He showed me around his beautiful house one eve when I came to drop him off some "produce" and we ended up starting to get to know each other in the kitchen, while he laid me back on the counter and took my shirt off. My bare breasts in the air, my nipples hard, he caught me around the waist and carried me off to his bedroom. He stripped off my pants, my underwear soaked and his erection clearly visible through his pants. Both of us were breathing heavily when I reached between my legs, grazing through my wetness, and undid his belt and zipper, releasing his hot cock to the air and my mouth. After I sucked him wholly and deeply into me, just before he came, I stopped so he could bring me close with his fingers and mouth, plying my pussy. I came later on his cock, my pussy contracting on him while he released in me. He wanted to take me for brunch the next morning and spend the day together. I kissed him goodbye shortly after he told me his thoughts for our day together and haven't seen him since.

Very sexy. From a guy's point of view, nothing better than being able to release my cum in a girl I will probably not see again. I have had the opportunity to do it a few times and always wonder if she thinks about it as much as I do, and feels sexy with a random guy's seed in her belly. ;)
 
One of the best threads here. Women that know what they want and go and get it make me very horny. Definitely a subsciption thread!
 
For me it has to be giving a total stranger a blow job about 30 mins after meeting him in a bar.
 
God, that's like someone picking their favorite child.

Hmm, I guess it was when I was 17 and was on a trip to Italy. One night, we all went out to a club. Over the course of that night, I fucked three guys and fingerfucked/was fingerfucked by a girl I had been sleeping with.

One, in the bathroom against the door with my legs wrapped around his waist.

The second in a dark corner under a set of stairs, basically taking me from behind while people on the dance floor watched.

The third in a stall in the bathroom, with the girl whose family I had been staying with that summer (who had been my first sexual experience w/ a girl).

The last was ... the best: the owner who really triggered my older guy switch.

We had been eying each other all evening. Finally, he comes up to me while I'm dancing and wraps one arm around my waist. With the other hand he starts massaging my clit through my dress. He leads me back to his office and basically we fuck like the world is ending. He throws me on his desk, I wrap my ankles around his neck and he pounds into me. We bite and scratch. He grabs my hair and knew how to pull for the maximum pain/pleasure impact. Then, we slow down and he becomes super gentle: sucking on my nipples, licking and kissing down my body, eventually going down on me in a most thorough and amazing manner.

I guess that would be my sluttiest because of the number of strangers in one night. But, again, so hard to choose...
 
.......the carpet in your room must have many stories to tell, lily
 
Loving this thread...as I start to explore my inner sluttiness, these stories inspire.
 
So recently...

I began an unconventional relationship with a man I met at a local coffee shop. I started slow with us just saying hi, exchanging pleasantries, that sort of thing, until one day he was talking about a link he found funny so I asked him to email it to me, thus putting us in contact with one another for the first time. He's a tall, jeans-and-ironic-t-shirt computer programmer with glasses...a little on the geeky side, just like I like them. We started exchanging tens of emails a day, funny stuff, stories, and eventually things we had imagined doing to each other, sexually. I described to him in detail how I like to have my pussy licked and offered up how much I love to take a throbbing hard cock in my mouth and lick and suck it dry. We exchanged descriptive emails about teasing one another, tasting each other's juices after we'd exchanged oral, licking the tastes from each others lips and fingers. One night, quite late, I was feeling randy so I emailed him and invited him over. The sex was amazing and its continued. Most recently, he emailed telling me how much he wanted to bend me down on all fours and eat my dripping wet pussy from behind while spreading my ass cheeks and carefully teasing my tight little asshole with his tongue and finger. Then he wanted to ease his fully-aroused cock into my tightness and watch as he slid it in inch by inch and it disappeared inside me. When he came over later that night, he did just that. In between, I gave him a signature blow job and lingered with my mouth over his tightening balls and down to his ass, teasing him with my tongue while I stroked his cock. To bring us both to a rumbling, deep climax, I climbed on him in reverse cowgirl and played with my clit while I rode him hard, pulling him in deep, squeezing his cock with my pussy, bringing me closer to cumming. When I started to feel it rise in me, both his cock and my orgasm, his hips synchronized with mine and we rose and fell together, his cock swelling in me, stretching my hot, tight pussy while he came and my pussy responded accordingly and seized onto his throbbing cock while I rode my orgasm out on him. After some kisses and caresses, he left. I got an email the next day about it all being a dream but my pussy begs to differ.
 
Had an interesting one a couple weeks ago. A long time playmate of mine was in town someone who I adore subbing for in fact. She's just the right mix of humiliation, verbal abuse and pain to drive me up the wall. She was in town a few days and decided to take me out to eat (she makes a lot more then I do) and made me get all dressed up in a litle black dress and took me to one of the nicest resturants in town somewhere I couldn't have afforded a glass of water at. We sat next to each other at the table going over the wine list and menus and catching up when I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked at her and she smiled and proceeded to tell me what I was going to have (making a point of sticking me with seafood which I generally hate) and what she's going to have and the bottle of wine and then informs me I have to do all of the ordering. She slides her hand up under my dress at this point and starts to rub my pussy (I wasn't wearing panties but I generally don't if I can avoid it I just had stockings and garters) the table cloth was long enough thankfully to hide everything at least. She timed it carefully teasing me and rubbing around my clit getting me all worked up when the waiter came up. With her finger on my clit rubbing it she made me go through the whole order while hidden away she stroked and rubbed smiling sweetly and not saying a word. I wondered at the time if the waiter knew certainly I was breathing hard and probably beat red and I think I stuttered a couple times. This continued all the way till the food arrived with just little pauses to keep me on edge without giving me a release (she knows me very well). When dinner came everything stopped and we sat down and had a nice meal while she teased me that I couldn't get my desert if i didn't clean my plate. Once dinner was done (and yes I ate the damn fish) she made me order her chocolate cheesecake (my favorite) and nothing for myself and then sit and watch her eat it. When she was done she took me back to her hotel room and told me I could have my desert now. Desert of course meant being tied to the bed while she rode my face and told me what a dirty little slut I was and that she'd palmed a note to the waiter as we left about what I'd let her do. After a while she turned on my face and made me start licking her ass while she started fingering me again still calling me names. We kept at it like this her turning back and forth rubbing me and then stopping getting me all worked up. Finally she came and got off me and proceeded to turn on the evening news and watch the whole hour while I was still all trussed up unable to touch myself. When I started to beg she even got a gag out of her suitcase and made me wear it so she could finish the news in peace. When it was over she untied me and told me to take care of myself already and then sat and watched as I fingered myself to orgasm.
 
Work Skip Day

Skip days like in high school normally turn into a slutty event!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Lit, Ladyblue. An awesome description of a great nights fucking. Hope you will be a regular contributor and erection provider!
 
Welcome to Lit, Ladyblue. An awesome description of a great nights fucking. Hope you will be a regular contributor and erection provider!

Let me (and my erection) join you in welcoming Ladyblue...
 
I went out *first date* with this guy he was a cuddle bug and he was whispering in my ear random things and started to mess with my upper attributes! ha! got out of the theater only knowing half of the movie and hot with my nipple hurting! then we left and went to the *lake* and (EMBARESSINGLY!) got on top of him in the car and honked the freaking horn! OOPS! he was having fun with my top but sadly I didn't go all the way! *first time in a car? hell no!*
 
I went out *first date* with this guy he was a cuddle bug and he was whispering in my ear random things and started to mess with my upper attributes! ha! got out of the theater only knowing half of the movie and hot with my nipple hurting! then we left and went to the *lake* and (EMBARESSINGLY!) got on top of him in the car and honked the freaking horn! OOPS! he was having fun with my top but sadly I didn't go all the way! *first time in a car? hell no!*

That's pretty awesome! And yeah, 1st times shouldn't be in cars. My 3rd time was though!
 
Ha ha it was great fun and no regrets. Another time was when I split up with my first husband who was a cheat and I bumped into a friend of his on a night out.

We left the pub and went to the churchyard for some air and I let his friend fuck me bareback doggie style and let him cum in my mouth. I fancied the guy big style but knew my then husband would find out. So I enjoyed the sex and wanted to annoy my husband too.
 
Back
Top