What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard Candy Christmas ~ Dolly Parton.

Actually, listening to the whole CD of her and Kenny Rogers.
I'm working on another Christmas story, so I need to be in the mood. :D

Hard Candy Christmas ~ Dolly Parton.

Actually, listening to the whole CD of her and Kenny Rogers.
I'm working on another Christmas story, so I need to be in the mood. :D

Hey ekittie! Welcome to the party! Thanks for the great reply. Good luck writing and see you tomorrow!

Hey ekittie! Welcome to the party! Thanks for the great reply. Good luck writing and see you tomorrow!

Thanks. :) I have to go away from it occasionally to think lol, so I figured I'd pop in. :)
Glad I could be of assistance. ;)
Sweet dreams. :kiss:

What Is and What Should Be

Led Zeppelin

Hey ya Litsters!! Happy Wednesday! Hope your day was great and love filled!

"The Wind That Shakes the Barley" Loreena McKennitt (album arrived today, so did Josh!)

Oh, what a sad song :(

flits in* Hi!

Last edited:
"The Wind That Shakes the Barley" Loreena McKennitt (album arrived today, so did Josh!)

Oh, what a sad song :(

flits in* Hi!

I adore Loreena McKennitt!!! I have to check out the new album!

Lucky girl!!!

And a happy smile for you in having Josh! lol, As I gather Josh is a love interest and not a gerbil or dog. :D

It's Gonna Get Better

Genesis

Hi Luna! sweetie! I hope the world is treating you well! Happy Wednesday and thanks for brightening up the place!

"As I Roved Out" Loreena McKennitt

The album is hauntingly beautiful, quite poignant and stirring. She's returned to her traditional roots. The lyrics are clenching my heart this moment and the music awashing my soul.

If only! *giggles* Josh Groban a love interest, ah well if only in my dreams! When I met him several years ago upon a chance bumping in the streets of Pittsburgh (he was on his way to the venue for soundcheck), I was tongue and heart tied. Alas, my then boyfriend took the moment from me, quite rudely and even got the autograph meant for me. Grr! That's another story...let's just say, he was more in love with the man than I.

"As I Roved Out" Loreena McKennitt

The album is hauntingly beautiful, quite poignant and stirring. She's returned to her traditional roots. The lyrics are clenching my heart this moment and the music awashing my soul.

If only! *giggles* Josh Groban a love interest, ah well if only in my dreams! When I met him several years ago upon a chance bumping in the streets of Pittsburgh (he was on his way to the venue for soundcheck), I was tongue and heart tied. Alas, my then boyfriend took the moment from me, quite rudely and even got the autograph meant for me. Grr! That's another story...let's just say, he was more in love with the man than I.

I am glad to hear she is back to her old self!

As for the ex, not very chivalrous!

"Brian Boru's March" Loreena McKennitt

Nope, not at all. He was a confused boy. I wonder if he still is, or if he's found himself, at last.

OH you two posted more story! Gotta read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back