Tarzan and Jane?

Paigeylou527

Experienced
I know,I know,it's an old idea.But it's been rattling around in my head for weeks and I just can't get the word to come out right!Id love for someone to give me a boost around this writers block and maybe give me some exames?Itd help a ton!

XOXO
--Paige

I know,I know,it's an old idea.But it's been rattling around in my head for weeks and I just can't get the word to come out right!Id love for someone to give me a boost around this writers block and maybe give me some exames?Itd help a ton!
Tarzan (Lord Greystoke) was orphaned in Kenya as a child and raised by Bonobos, including being integrated into their sexplay. Jane Goodall discovers the post-adolescent Greystoke / Tarzan during her explorations. She observes his sexual interactions with his ape peers. She is torn between lusting over his immensely fit and extremely endowed body, and his animalistic behaviors and lack of sanitation as well as his limited modes of communication. Can she abduct or lure him from his Bonobo social circle of friends and lovers? Can she teach him to speak and behave like a civilized Caucasian? She calls on her identical-twin June to help double-team him. Meanwhile, the Virunga volcanos are rumbling and smoking...

How about a voyeuristic story when Tarzan first sees Jane naked? The story could be the thoughts that go through Tarzan's mind while he watches her bathe, and how he acts upon those thoughts?

Tarzan (Lord Greystoke) was orphaned in Kenya as a child and raised by Bonobos, including being integrated into their sexplay. Jane Goodall discovers the post-adolescent Greystoke / Tarzan during her explorations. She observes his sexual interactions with his ape peers. She is torn between lusting over his immensely fit and extremely endowed body, and his animalistic behaviors and lack of sanitation as well as his limited modes of communication. Can she abduct or lure him from his Bonobo social circle of friends and lovers? Can she teach him to speak and behave like a civilized Caucasian? She calls on her identical-twin June to help double-team him. Meanwhile, the Virunga volcanos are rumbling and smoking...

You would have to be careful about describing his sexual interactions with his "peers" or you get rejected for beastie.

How about a voyeuristic story when Tarzan first sees Jane naked? The story could be the thoughts that go through Tarzan's mind while he watches her bathe, and how he acts upon those thoughts?
But he's been raised with Bonobos. Human women don't 'naturally' appeal to him, just as most 'civilized' human males aren't turned on by apes. She must win him with something more than visions of her soft, pale human flesh. She must psyche him out by adopting Bonobo behaviors. She must also get him to bathe more often. ;)

You would have to be careful about describing his sexual interactions with his "peers" or you get rejected for beastie.
Quite so. The story is from Jane's POV. She describes "seeing him" with Bonobo gals -- nothing explicit, just intimations. I wonder if the story could get away with something like:

The tall naked human was cavorting with numerous Bonobo females. When he left his latest partner, I saw his immense cock wetly gleaming. I gasped.

Written as "he withdrew from his partner" is probably too explicit; "he left his partner" is rather more euphemistic, yes?

Agree with Hypoxia (did I really just say that?).

The bit I agree with is that this should be told from Jane's POV. June would add extra spice. Jane is prim and proper and wants to civilise Tarzan. June is uninhibited and free and wants to get under his loin cloth.

Tarzan doesn't understand the concept of identical twins, and - much to Jane's consternation - tries to repeat his and June's adventures, this time with Jane.

Either he does or doesn't know they are two people, it doesn't matter. To his undeveloped brain they are the same. But of course they're not, to the eagle eyed observer, they're not completely identical. For example, Jane's hymen is intact ... for now.

But he's been raised with Bonobos. Human women don't 'naturally' appeal to him, just as most 'civilized' human males aren't turned on by apes. She must win him with something more than visions of her soft, pale human flesh. She must psyche him out by adopting Bonobo behaviors. She must also get him to bathe more often. ;)

Quite so. The story is from Jane's POV. She describes "seeing him" with Bonobo gals -- nothing explicit, just intimations. I wonder if the story could get away with something like:

The tall naked human was cavorting with numerous Bonobo females. When he left his latest partner, I saw his immense cock wetly gleaming. I gasped.

Written as "he withdrew from his partner" is probably too explicit; "he left his partner" is rather more euphemistic, yes?

Hmmm its still dicey.

I think it will get past the "screening" here which is a bare skim, I would be more concerned with someone reporting it.

How about reversing the roles?Jane as the woman raised by apes and Lord Graystoke finding her living in the jungle?

How about reversing the roles?Jane as the woman raised by apes and Lord Graystoke finding her living in the jungle?

Lord Tom Graystoke and his prim sister Dame Tammy are on safari in Tanganyika and discover long-lost dirty-blonde castaway Jane 'Tarzana' Phonda living with the troupe of Bonobos that raised her since infancy. Jane is fully integrated into the troupe's bisexual loveplay. How do Tom and Tammy extract Jane from her feral life? How do they teach her sanitation and somewhat civilized manners? Does 'rescued' Jane maintain her Bonobo ways, fucking any primate (including humans of any gender) within reach? When 'rescued' Jane is returned to her loving family, does she include her blood kin in her sexplay?

Back