Mother in law

I wouldn't touch my ex MIL with a 10 foot pole she's 85 and a pain in the ass and we don't keep contact with my preset Wife's Mom

Take it slow

I would suggest just taking it slow and see what happens. Right now my MIL and I are getting close to maybe ending up in bed together but if it doesn't happen that is okay because we are having a little fun right now. As I am at her house several times a week, we always end up kissing and holding each other and not in a family way. I have seen her naked and even helped her get dressed once when she wasn't feeling well. Plus there isn't a kiss that happens that I am not feeling her tits or ass. If it goes farther good but if it doesn't that is fine also, but I will say I do hope that it does.

I sent you a PM. I also have a slight infatuation with my mother in law. Watching her large breasts bounce as she comes down the stairs in her nightie with no bra, or nearly falling over seeing her hike up her skirt to wade thigh deep into the pool on vacation....so many fond memories :)

So update.....we still flirt off and on, but not much recently. It's been off and on. Trying not to cause an issues. However she was over our the other night helping us. I was picking up some stuff off the floor and she was standing next to me. I moved my face close to her ass and inhaled, hoping to get a whiff of her pussy sent. Didn't get any....she smelled clean. Here's hoping for more

Back