Ladies, what's the sluttiest night you've had

Sigh. I had a coke and alcohol fueled night with my ex and a girl he had photographed before. That was insane.

Had a coke and alcohol fueled night with my ex and a girl he had photographed before. Same ex I allowed to pay me to come fuck him when I was dating my now-husband.

Wow, this is a great thread. Artemis19, that is an amazing story. I really, really want to hear the next part. Don't make me beg?

I don't consider myself a slut

About 15 years ago I seperated from my wife and she picked up a BF. She still flirted with me, which was confusing. He dropped her off at my place so we could sort through paper work and get the divorce ready. She made it clear she wanted "one for the road". We were finishing up as the BF pulled in the driveway honking for her. I sent her down the steps with a going away present in her undies:D

I cant believe this thread died. Ill post mine tonight . Lets see what everyone else has done also.

that is a hot story... almost like the one and only time i got to see someone else fuck my wife...

I recently sent this to someone via PM, so I figured it's an easy copy/paste for a story I hadn't been inspired to share on the forum yet. I hope you were serious about details, because I can be a little long-winded sometimes

My friend invited me over to hang out/have drinks with her and her boyfriend. While we were making our way to the bar, they told me they had invited his best friend to meet up with us a little later. This friend, they'd told me had once left their apartment and come back for something, only to walk in on them having sex. The guy stripped down and joined them. And now they were having a debate and wanted to know my opinion: Since my friend got to fulfill her fantasy of a MFM threesome, shouldn't her boyfriend get to invite over another woman?

I agreed that this was only fair and the boyfriend seemed delighted. The red flag went up and I had a while to think about what I would do if/when they extended the invitation. They got me drinking, and then brought the friend in. He was really obviously flirting, and every once in while the guys would leave me and my friend alone so she could work on me. Tell me he liked me, ask if I was attracted to him and so on.

I was a little confused about it, but when we got back to my friend's apartment, her boyfriend practically pushed us up the stairs to "talk". My friend told me her boyfriend wanted a threesome, but she wasn't comfortable with it, so they reached a compromise. I was informed that she and her boyfriend were going to have sex in the same bed as me and his best friend. She then undressed and commanded me to do the same, pulling out some lingerie for the both of us. When I hesitated she asked how many times in my life I'd get an opportunity like this and didn't I trust everyone involved?

She had me put on some satiny black thing (I was only glad she didn't try and give me the body sock she had on), and get in under the covers with the lights off. To me this was actually more awkward than comforting, to be hiding. I don't wear any misleading accessories (spanx, wonder bras, etc) so if someone tells me they want to see me naked, I assume they know what they're getting into, and I'm not too ashamed of it. I felt like I was waiting for an appointment rather than an object of desire. (Sorry that was extraneous)

The guys came in already naked, my friend's boyfriend obviously excited at what he was being allowed to do. There was an awkward moment of mumbling about whether or not everyone was okay with it, and then my friends started fucking. I watched them for a minute. The boyfriend was obviously an exhibitionist, because he kept her legs up and open and easily visible angles for us. My guy came up cautiously, like I might change my mind, and in retrospect I wish he'd taken more control of the situation. If he had been a little bolder or more direct from the start, I might have enjoyed it a lot more. As it was, he seemed a little timid in several ways, and I had to take it upon myself to initiate things between us. Starting with getting him fully erect for me.

I stroked him slowly a few times to make sure he wasn't going to run out on me before reaching over to take him in my mouth. The boyfriend had been watching us and seeing me suck his friend had upped his tempo. He groaned and started fucking my friend harder... who then thought it was a good idea to start singing. (Did I mention she was wasted?) I don't remember the song, only that it was ridiculous, and I started laughing. I couldn't for the life of me stop long enough to keep my hands moving, let alone a cock in my mouth, so (I think solely in the name of shutting me up and speeding things along) the guy finally manned up and told me to lay back on the bed.

He pushed my legs up and tested me with his fingers. The boyfriend offered him a bottle from their bedside table and my partner asked what it was. "Just lube."

"Oh, I don't think we're gonna need that," he said and pushed into me. He was right. Between the anticipation and the taboo, and listening/watching my friends fucking next to me, the last thing I needed was lube. After only a few strokes he demanded I take the satiny lingerie off, he wanted to see my breasts bouncing while he fucked me. The boyfriend really appreciated that. While he was fucking my moaning. whimpering friend, he was watching me being fucked by his best friend.

My friend is a screamer. so we all knew when she came. Her boyfriend followed soon after. She lay there quivering and sort of out of it while her boyfriend went to clean up, and when he came back, he sat back in a chair to watch us finish. Sides touching with my delirious friend, watching her boyfriend rub himself hard again while he watched me being fucked, it made me so hot. When I started getting vocal, my partner put my legs up over his shoulders, pushing harder and faster. My friend's boyfriend asked if she wanted a piece of that, if we could switch when we were done, so his friend could fuck her like that while he took a turn with me. Being drunk and high on orgasm, she readily agreed, wanting to get pounded rough all over again. After another minute, my partner said he needed to cum and asked me where I wanted it. I told him to cum on my chest and stomach. I love feeling the warmth on my skin.

The boyfriend got a towel to wipe me off while my partner went to clean up. He started running his hands all along my legs and fingering me a little, asking if I was ready for him and giving his girlfriend time to take back her permission. She didn't, but when his friend came back from the bathroom, he said he was way too spent for another round, and it was mutually agreed the boyfriend couldn't play with me if his girlfriend wasn't in on it.

Everyone got dressed and we walked the friend out to the door (who promptly got a call from the wife they had told me was no longer in the picture- MAJOR guilt there). He hugged me goodbye and slapped my ass as he left. I slept on their couch that night, and nothing really changed with my friend, except that her boyfriend felt comfortable with an ass-lifting hug every time we left or greeted each other from then on.

Not surprisingly, he turned out not to be so much a kinky guy looking for excitement as a guy who'd have sex unashamedly with any woman he could. He cheated on my friend with another woman and got her pregnant, and I am so incredibly glad we never swapped that night.

My Story

Helen … gorgeous woman – we were all drinking and she pulled me into a bedroom and started sucking my tits …being very vocal about how good they were. She started to go down on me but I wanted a man in the picture. I asked my boyfriend which surprised him completely – not what was planned or even talked about. We did have an open relationship but ……

After a few minutes, my boyfriend’s best friend walked in and saw what was going on and got his girlfriend and a few other to join in … all happening in under 10 minutes. All of a sudden we had an orgy - one friend that walked outside to smoke eyes popped out of his head when he saw us through the window …. very unexpected.

Anyway, my boyfriend’s best friend made sure he fucked me first satisfying a long desire and curiosity for us both. It was sexy. He also asked me to ‘cuddle’ his girlfriend but she was freaked out and did not enjoy seeing us together. Then, they left (and others) and was Helen, my boyfriend and me were alone - she licked me while he fucked her from behind ….. dinner the next night was a little award and his best friend rang after we broke up wanting more of my tight pussy,

To me, sluttiest isn't always the hottest fuck or the nastiest sex ever. To me it is the meanest most hurtful rendevous. So my story isn't the dirtiest fuck I've had, but it is the meanest.

Back when I was in school, I was fortunate enough to attend one of the biggest party schools in the country so we came up with a lot of creative reason and ways to celebrate every single week.

One very memorable (and coincidently not memorable) weekend involved a theme party. I'm sure the theme was "Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes" or "Execs and Sexy Secs" but I suppose it is mostly irrelevant. Just know that I was dressed thematically, wearing a tight, white, lacy corset top with an extremely short white lacy skirt.

I usually attending these parties with my best friend K. Her boyfriend was usually the one who implemented the stringent dress code at the door and charged all of the unfortunate kids who weren't on his invisible list for entry. I remember K was preoccupied that evening and had said she would meet me there so I found myself alone and needing liquid courage to seem more comfortable and at ease by myself.

Back then I was a big whiskey drinker, and I used to get glasses of Jim Beam with just a splash of grenadine and coke on top and I would alway drink myself stupid. Being in my nervous predicament, I was on fire early on.

Early on in the night I became the center of attention for a few guys. They didn't attend my school but were in town from a fairly close army base and came across our party and joined. They saw me drinking and sitting on a stool by myself and started up with the conversation. We talked for just a bit before they started getting me drink after drink, and offered to dance with me.

I remember one of the men was really handsome, tall and had a nice broad build and he held my hips really close to him as we danced. I could feel him getting hard and I inevitably would grind my hips against his. One of his friends would come up behind me periodically and grind his dick against my ass, I'm guessing to beat of the music but it really did just seem like dry humping even in my intoxicated state.

We drank, laughed and danced for a few hours before the making out started. I made out with both of them, turning to the other when one was finished with me, and they started to suck gently on my neck, ears, and at one point even my collarbone, before they pulled my tits out in front of everyone!

They each work a nipple, making them painfully hard, and my pussy sloppy wet. A hand reached under my skirt and started to rub my soaking pussy through my panties. I moaned and felt dizzy and so vulnerable as they had me so drunk and turned on in front of so many people.

I grabbed my bag from the back of my chair and squirmed away for a minute. I tucked my tits back into my top and was really just fixing to get away so I could cool off. The two men jumped in and said they couldn't let me leave by myself in my drunken state and feel good about it but I declined their offers to take me home and slowly started towards the door.

Let me tell you, walking in heels is one thing, but when you are heavily intoxicated and swaying from side to side, music blaring in a hot frat house it is damn near impossible. I stumbled about 25 feet from the door and my best friends boyfriend came to my rescue. I suppose at this point he must have had some relief at the door because he old me he was going to take me home. I agreed and grabbed his arm for support while we walked outside.

I didn't know if he had seen my show or not with the two army men, but that cool air hit me so fast I was freezing and I remember my short skirt was not enough to keep my damp pussy warm and I confessed that my pussy was so wet I thought I'd be catching a cold. He just about fell over laughing at me which was hard because I couldn't support myself and I fell over on the sidewalk, twisting my ankle and scraping a knee.

K's boyfriend was a strong guy and a gentleman so he picked me up and carried me the last block home. When he got me inside he asked if I needed anything else and I asked if he could help me and get some alcohol and a bandage on my knee. He fetched everything and started cleaning my wound.

I remember the whole scene seemed so surreal but his gentle, strong hands around my leg felt so good and I was still so wet from the party I leaned down and kissed him. I kissed him a long, soft kiss, slowly sucking his tongue into my mouth.

He must have felt the heat of the kiss because he started kissing me back, and I pushed his hand against my panties and rubbed my crotch against his hand. The slickness from my pussy kept me going and I humped his hand until I orgasmed and collapsed backwards and fell asleep.

K's boyfriend must have felt bad for me and he never told her. He did wrap a blanket around me before letting himself out.

Sluttiest night

Tons of beer and liquor later I ended up in bed with 4 guys... My husband. His lil brother. His best friend. And my exs best friend. I was double stuffed and fucked in everyday possible. In the end I was covered from face to ass with cum. It was amazing and lead to a lifetime of searching for fuck buddies!!!

To me, sluttiest isn't always the hottest fuck or the nastiest sex ever. To me it is the meanest most hurtful rendevous. So my story isn't the dirtiest fuck I've had, but it is the meanest.

Back when I was in school, I was fortunate enough to attend one of the biggest party schools in the country so we came up with a lot of creative reason and ways to celebrate every single week.

One very memorable (and coincidently not memorable) weekend involved a theme party. I'm sure the theme was "Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes" or "Execs and Sexy Secs" but I suppose it is mostly irrelevant. Just know that I was dressed thematically, wearing a tight, white, lacy corset top with an extremely short white lacy skirt.

I usually attending these parties with my best friend K. Her boyfriend was usually the one who implemented the stringent dress code at the door and charged all of the unfortunate kids who weren't on his invisible list for entry. I remember K was preoccupied that evening and had said she would meet me there so I found myself alone and needing liquid courage to seem more comfortable and at ease by myself.

Back then I was a big whiskey drinker, and I used to get glasses of Jim Beam with just a splash of grenadine and coke on top and I would alway drink myself stupid. Being in my nervous predicament, I was on fire early on.

Early on in the night I became the center of attention for a few guys. They didn't attend my school but were in town from a fairly close army base and came across our party and joined. They saw me drinking and sitting on a stool by myself and started up with the conversation. We talked for just a bit before they started getting me drink after drink, and offered to dance with me.

I remember one of the men was really handsome, tall and had a nice broad build and he held my hips really close to him as we danced. I could feel him getting hard and I inevitably would grind my hips against his. One of his friends would come up behind me periodically and grind his dick against my ass, I'm guessing to beat of the music but it really did just seem like dry humping even in my intoxicated state.

We drank, laughed and danced for a few hours before the making out started. I made out with both of them, turning to the other when one was finished with me, and they started to suck gently on my neck, ears, and at one point even my collarbone, before they pulled my tits out in front of everyone!

They each work a nipple, making them painfully hard, and my pussy sloppy wet. A hand reached under my skirt and started to rub my soaking pussy through my panties. I moaned and felt dizzy and so vulnerable as they had me so drunk and turned on in front of so many people.

I grabbed my bag from the back of my chair and squirmed away for a minute. I tucked my tits back into my top and was really just fixing to get away so I could cool off. The two men jumped in and said they couldn't let me leave by myself in my drunken state and feel good about it but I declined their offers to take me home and slowly started towards the door.

Let me tell you, walking in heels is one thing, but when you are heavily intoxicated and swaying from side to side, music blaring in a hot frat house it is damn near impossible. I stumbled about 25 feet from the door and my best friends boyfriend came to my rescue. I suppose at this point he must have had some relief at the door because he old me he was going to take me home. I agreed and grabbed his arm for support while we walked outside.

I didn't know if he had seen my show or not with the two army men, but that cool air hit me so fast I was freezing and I remember my short skirt was not enough to keep my damp pussy warm and I confessed that my pussy was so wet I thought I'd be catching a cold. He just about fell over laughing at me which was hard because I couldn't support myself and I fell over on the sidewalk, twisting my ankle and scraping a knee.

K's boyfriend was a strong guy and a gentleman so he picked me up and carried me the last block home. When he got me inside he asked if I needed anything else and I asked if he could help me and get some alcohol and a bandage on my knee. He fetched everything and started cleaning my wound.

I remember the whole scene seemed so surreal but his gentle, strong hands around my leg felt so good and I was still so wet from the party I leaned down and kissed him. I kissed him a long, soft kiss, slowly sucking his tongue into my mouth.

He must have felt the heat of the kiss because he started kissing me back, and I pushed his hand against my panties and rubbed my crotch against his hand. The slickness from my pussy kept me going and I humped his hand until I orgasmed and collapsed backwards and fell asleep.

K's boyfriend must have felt bad for me and he never told her. He did wrap a blanket around me before letting himself out.

Sounds like he was a true gentleman. :)

definitely for me its fucking my fathers boss..

I was invited as a guest to one of my fathers business dinners so got all poshed up with a nice dress etc. I knew a handful of faces so wasn't too lonely, one charming man i did recognise was my dads boss..

.. as the champagne and banter flowed he commented how nice i looked and i replied similarly saying how smart he was and blurted out how i found all older men attractive. To which he asked if i found him attractive, more laughable banter and that was that.

later on during the night we both happened to be outside having a cigarette when the previous conversation cropped up again. Next thing we went round the corner so he could give me a huge snog and a grope. he gave me his key for his room upstairs (as he'd travelled to be there) and told me if i fancied it I should stay the night or either give it back to him later on.

.. after 30 mins or so i told my dad i was heading home and proceeded to go upstairs and spent pretty much the rest of the night doing all manner of things!

.. my dad was promoted 2 weeks later :)

Cannot...that is very impressive...

Well done to all the ladies for their stories.

John

definitely for me its fucking my fathers boss..

I was invited as a guest to one of my fathers business dinners so got all poshed up with a nice dress etc. I knew a handful of faces so wasn't too lonely, one charming man i did recognise was my dads boss..

.. as the champagne and banter flowed he commented how nice i looked and i replied similarly saying how smart he was and blurted out how i found all older men attractive. To which he asked if i found him attractive, more laughable banter and that was that.

later on during the night we both happened to be outside having a cigarette when the previous conversation cropped up again. Next thing we went round the corner so he could give me a huge snog and a grope. he gave me his key for his room upstairs (as he'd travelled to be there) and told me if i fancied it I should stay the night or either give it back to him later on.

.. after 30 mins or so i told my dad i was heading home and proceeded to go upstairs and spent pretty much the rest of the night doing all manner of things!

.. my dad was promoted 2 weeks later :)

How did i miss this lovely story...fantastic!

Although my husband and I have been to numerous swinger parties and clubs over the years, I remember one evening in Las Vegas a few years ago. It was about 2 am, we were staying at the MGM Grand, and while I was playing some slots my husband was at the blackjack table. He brought over two guys - each about 8 or 10 years younger than us, and without even introducing them to me, said, "Come on, let's go back to the room". On the elevator, my husband said, "I want to watch these two cum all over you". When we got to the room, the two guys and I quickly undressed, I got on the bed and each guy kneeled on either side of me. They began to jack off, touching me a little bit, and each came fairly quickly on my tits and stomach while my husband stood watching everything. They got dressed, and left - the whole thing could not have taken more than 15 minutes. With me still covered in their cum, my husband got undressed, got into bed telling me how beautiful I was and how excited and turned on he was. Later that night and the next morning when I wanted to talk a little more about all of it, he didn't really want to say much. He just wanted to make sure I was OK with it (are you kidding, it was very hot for me), and I'm still not clear on what he said to the guys before bringing them to me.

Well this is the greatest thread I've ever seen on Lit or anywhere else for that matter. Kudos to the OP!

i have 2...

the first was, i remember being in college, completely drunk off my ass. i was at a party with my boyfriend. he went off somewhere, but i remember dancing with another guy in some kids living room. i remember feeling him get hard against my ass. after a bit we had a seat on the couch and started making out. i put my hand on his dick, and started rubbing it. one thing led to another, and i was giving him head on the couch in front of everyone in the living room.

we wound up going upstairs to someones bedroom. i blew him again, and every once in a while some one would stumble in and watch.

he bent me over the dresser and started fucking me. i was screaming and moaning as i usually do. he was calling me names and slapping my ass. then he came deep inside me. then i sucked him dry

after, we both got dressed, and thats where the slutty part comes in.

later on, my boyfriend grabbed me and took me upstairs. he told me to blow him, and he fucked my tits. then he bent me over and started fucking me. i didnt want to say anything, but then he came in my pussy that still had cum in it.

the second was at a club. once again i was completely wasted. i was dancing with a guy, and one thing led to another. we wound up in a bathroom stall. he sat on the toilet and i blew him. and he came all over my tits. it was dark in the club, which was good because i forgot to wipe myself off when we left. i danced some more with a few more guys, and wound up sweating all the cum all over me, and no one knew it

i have 2...

the first was, i remember being in college, completely drunk off my ass. i was at a party with my boyfriend. he went off somewhere, but i remember dancing with another guy in some kids living room. i remember feeling him get hard against my ass. after a bit we had a seat on the couch and started making out. i put my hand on his dick, and started rubbing it. one thing led to another, and i was giving him head on the couch in front of everyone in the living room.

we wound up going upstairs to someones bedroom. i blew him again, and every once in a while some one would stumble in and watch.

he bent me over the dresser and started fucking me. i was screaming and moaning as i usually do. he was calling me names and slapping my ass. then he came deep inside me. then i sucked him dry

after, we both got dressed, and thats where the slutty part comes in.

later on, my boyfriend grabbed me and took me upstairs. he told me to blow him, and he fucked my tits. then he bent me over and started fucking me. i didnt want to say anything, but then he came in my pussy that still had cum in it.

the second was at a club. once again i was completely wasted. i was dancing with a guy, and one thing led to another. we wound up in a bathroom stall. he sat on the toilet and i blew him. and he came all over my tits. it was dark in the club, which was good because i forgot to wipe myself off when we left. i danced some more with a few more guys, and wound up sweating all the cum all over me, and no one knew it

I approve. :devil:

Back