So I've Decided to Suck a Cock

I've found that there are a ton of married bi guys within 5 miles of me, but none of us can host.

I blew one in his car, but I really don't like that level of risk. I like to be indoors and to take my time.

I've flaked on a few guys when I was just starting - lost my nerve. Other times, someone sounds interesting and then starts getting pushy or creepy.

I've thought of posting on CL to form a bi "Dad Band" - we use "Band practice" as a reason to get together without the wives.

Band practice…? I'll blow your trumpet…!
 
Where we're these sites when I used to work away from home and could have used them?! So many wasted hotel room opportunities, Damn it! :)
 
If you have doubts about the dick or the cum, keep something you can rub to the dick like nutella, jam or honey. You will have different popsicle, believe me.
 
I AM NEVER GOING TO GET TO GIVE A BLOW JOB.

Fuck. It's impossible to find someone who is not sketchy or full of shit.

I'm not even being rejected based on looks. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's like the only option is to meet someone at a truck stop. How do I find a normal guy who wants to play?

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a suggestion?

1) go to a gay dance club and hit on someone you like. if he likes you back, there you go :)))

2) go to a bath house if there is one in your area. get a locker (not a room) and cruise the halls and rooms for someone who you might like. once again if he likes you ... bingo :)))

3) check out the net for gay social clubs in your area ... movies, restaurants, hikes, whatever. the bonus here is that in addition to getting a cock, you just might make a good friend.

don't give up ... let us know how you make out, and with whom :)))

email me loyalfriend001@yahoo.com if you want to ask anything.
sam
 
great thread!

Hey everyone. I love this thread. I'm in the same boat, looking to try this as well. This Monday a female friend is going with me to a local gay bar. She'll provide support (and make sure I go) and help to find an appropriate guy. Any suggestions for how to make this go smoothly or any other ideas? If things go well, is the bar restroom a good place to try to actually do it? Or better to go back to one of our places? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
 
where to go?

steven, it's totally up to you, but personally i don't find bathroom sex to be much of a turn-on. better off to go to your or his place where you can be relaxed, private and comfortable -- that is, of course, unless tile, porcelain and crowds of people watching get you off hahaha (sam)
 
I want to do this so bad. I have never done it but I really want to try it. I would love to go to a gay club or something like that but I'd rather have it private for my first time
 
I am in the same boat. I feel weirded out going on cl but I have been to an abs near by find you can kind of shop around for who you feel comfy with. I have had a few hot times there
 
England

I'm interested to know how nj is getting on? We haven't heard from you in a month?

I feel like I'm in a similar situation but at a much earlier stage. I'm still all fantasies and dreams and struggling to really go on the hunt for a cock to suck and play with. The advice in this thread has been great and it's really something to think about.
 
I love to do it on a naked beach in front of everyone...

I have. Many times! If you think you might like it, try it.

I saw a guy sucking off a group of guys on my first visit to a gay nude beach. I was hooked!
 
I want to do this so bad. I have never done it but I really want to try it. I would love to go to a gay club or something like that but I'd rather have it private for my first time
I want to discover this erotic pleasure too, and agree that for the first time I would like it to be private too. My problem is finding someone with similar desires, and then having a mutual time and place that works.
 
I'm guessing NJ stopped looking.


It seems to be such a difficult world to break in to. Not only have you got to find someone in your area, they have to have the same outlook as you, whether you want it rough or light, whether you want to just suck or go further. And that person has be discreet and clean etc... and then you've also got to be available at the same time.
All without your other half from finding out about this secret, taboo desire.

How do you find that?
 
I'm a male. I'm in NY, 45, married
Want to meet up with another guy for private fun
I want to make a blowjob and can be ...
Reply only if you're serious about it
 
I AM NEVER GOING TO GET TO GIVE A BLOW JOB.

Fuck. It's impossible to find someone who is not sketchy or full of shit.

I'm not even being rejected based on looks. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's like the only option is to meet someone at a truck stop. How do I find a normal guy who wants to play?

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a suggestion?

I have been in that exact position.
The place that I finally found the guys I have met up with is on Silverdaddies.
Not sure if you are not near a big town but usually there are guys nearby. It took me a little while to find a guy who I felt was legit. If you want to chat with me email me at mc44k@yahoo.com. I would do the best I can to help you through this.
Mark
 
Back
Top