young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fantasy that's getting me off currently about hooking up with a younger guy who doesn't have much experience. I start hitting on him in a club, I can see the nervousness in his eyes. He knows I want him but he's a afraid.
I move in close and run my hands over him. He squirms under my touch but doesn't resist as I grab a handful of ass. I start to kiss his neck, move up to his ear and whisper nasty things to him.
When we kiss I force my tongue into his mouth and softly grind into him so he can feel me getting hard.
Later when we are alone I make him reach into my trousers, pull out my dick and stroke me as we kiss. I tell him he should get on his knees and kiss it for daddy....

Mmmmm what a wicked post.:devil:
 
please do not upload images you have not taken yourself to our servers. Thanks!:rose:

Chargergirl, mod of GLBT
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hell ya older men

Older men are awesome. Im in my 20's, and my ideal guy is 40's 50's, healthy or taken care of themselves. They are established, house cars ect. Their maturity level and appreciation for younger lovers gets me everytime. As long as they have a big dick that they can keep up the sex is phenomenonal, know all the tricks, pace. I love the look on older mens faces before, during, and after fucking my brains out. Me being young, sexi slim shaved body, tight ass, fire head and give it up like a porn star. Older men all the way!
 
As someone who is soon to hit 40 and freaking out about that, I approve of any thread that says being older is a good thing...lol
 
As someone who is soon to hit 40 and freaking out about that, I approve of any thread that says being older is a good thing...lol

Maybe we should go out hunting together, nothing like three in a bed to make you feel young again!
 
I don't start looking at guys till they are 40. wouldn't have much in common with anyone younger than that. give me a 45 years young guy and we'll go to town
 
My Boyfriend is 44

40 isn't terribly old. :)

I'll be bone-hard honest. I am 27, mixed race, with a modest circumcised 6.5 inch endowment. To most people I've just met, I seem shy and uncommunicative. My Boyfriend is 44, he's a married solicitor, so I only get to see him when his work-schedule and domestic time allows. He's never sucked a cock, and doesn't intend starting now. He just wants his big beautiful cock worshipping, and that's what I was put on this stupid planet to do, to do all those dirty little spunk-swallowing things his wife won't do for him. I love sucking his cock...
 
Oh Tristan your boyfriend is a lucky guy. I would love to have young man desperate to suck me dry whenever I ask, grab his hair, tell him he's my bitch and use his sweet mouth.
 
Thank You SpoonThief..

Oh Tristan your boyfriend is a lucky guy. I would love to have young man desperate to suck me dry whenever I ask, grab his hair, tell him he's my bitch and use his sweet mouth.

Thank you so very much for your sincere and complimentary comments, it certainly seems that you know exactly how to treat a submissive cock-sucking slut like myself. But I blush to admit that no, I am the fortunate one to be gifted with the opportunity of regularly orally servicing my Boyfriend, he could have any guy, but the fact that he's chosen me makes me feel such a grateful and lucky boy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top