~ House of Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.

blulilacgrl

Viva la Tarte!
Joined
May 22, 2012
Posts
10,390
Don't you just love how sometimes you start something thinking one way and it ends up completely different? [laughs] I admit when I started this thread it was with the intention of having a place to chat. It has turned into a place where I get drunk, and goofy and apparently, every now and then, flash the fine people of Lit. :eek: Oooops.

So anyone want to join me in a drink?


Welcome to Mama Blu’s my darlin’s. It’s a simple place. The bar is long and scarred from years of cigarette burns and the floor creaks but it’s home. We’re just around the corner from wherever you are. Leave the sounds of the city, the bustle of people and the shrieking of cars behind. The steps creak as you make your way down under the street. A small panel, set eye level in the door, slides open. Clive, the bouncer, checks you out before nodding and allowing you in.

You have to pull hard to open the battered wooden door. But when you step in the first thing you’ll see is my man, HR, at the bar, wiping down the scarred oak top. He’ll look up, ask you what you want to drink. Tell you to sit, share your troubles. He used to work the rigging at the circus, until a broken belay pin caused a rope to wrap around his arm. Now he's the best one-armed server this side of the mighty Mississip. Pssst… he makes a killer Sloe Gin Fizz.

Pull up a chair, order whatever you want and just relax. Life got you down? Heartache got you tangled up? Someone done you wrong? Or maybe you’re just lookin’ for a place to tap your foot, nod your head, and get lost in the music and some good conversation.

Aahhh sugar…come let Mama Blu make you feel all better. You can find me there, right there at the end of the bar. I’ll be sippin’ my own signature drink and waitin’ for you to make your way through the smoky air and say hello.

Now as every good business needs to earn money (and Mama’s House of Blu ain’t any different) there will be a cover charge. Each night you will be expected to do somethin’ if you want to hang out in my place. So be sure to check for the price of admittance.

:kiss: Blu
 
Last edited:
Opening Night

Tonight I’m feelin’ a little lonely. My man HR didn’t show up for work. Yep left me high and dry. So I’m mannin’ the bar by myself tonight.

So as the soft blue light shines on a tall thin woman with a deep ,smoky voice. Her white satin dress shines against the dark ebony of her skin and the song she’s singin’ is sad and lonely. It spills out over the bar and sounds like she’s singin’ just for you, tellin’ your story and carryin’ your troubles in her voice.

The price of admittance? Well darlins’ I think tonight we’ll start out easy…introduce yourself and tell me what your favorite drink is. Let’s see if I can do this bartendin’ thing on my own.

:kiss:Blu
 
Sidles up and nods congenially.

"Evening Ms Blu. I've a hankering for a beer, if you don't mind. Anything local?"

I smile as you hand me something cold. "this is quite a place you got here"
 
Awww... thank you! I was about to start worryin' that no one wanted a drink. ;)

How are y'all tonight?

And what can I get you Eclectic2012?

:kiss:
 
Doin' well ma'am, been without the company of a woman for a few days- feeling just a little, well, lonely, if ya know what I mean... How are you? I see your tending bar by yourself this evening. Where's that man o' yours?
 
Hi,

I'll have a dirty Martini, with girl juice please!
 
Doin' well ma'am, been without the company of a woman for a few days- feeling just a little, well, lonely, if ya know what I mean... How are you? I see your tending bar by yourself this evening. Where's that man o' yours?

I'm not sure where he is. Last I heard he was headin' out for a night out with a friend. Don't worry I have sent out the appropriate email and feel sure he will be quite contrite about missin' openin' night. lol

You feelin' lonely sugah? Awww... that's awful

<leans over and gives you a kiss>

Don't worry you're with Blu now!

Hi,

I'll have a dirty Martini, with girl juice please!

Now I know a Dirty Maritini is 1.5 oz vodka (any particular brand?) 2-3 olives and a splash of olive juice.
But i have to admit to bein' stumped by 'girl juice'?

Wanna clue me in darlin'?
 
"Aw Ms, Blu," I blush at your touch. "You sure do know how to make a guy feel better. To bad the Mr is gonna miss tonight- i'lda liked to meet him."

I take a long slow drink from my cold beer and feel much better instantly.

Feeling like I should explain myself a bit more, I add: "see, I'm not from 'round these parts. You kin probably tell from the accent that I'm a long
Ways from home- and so I haven't seen my own gal in a while myself"
 
"Aw Ms, Blu," I blush at your touch. "You sure do know how to make a guy feel better. To bad the Mr is gonna miss tonight- i'lda liked to meet him."

I take a long slow drink from my cold beer and feel much better instantly.

Feeling like I should explain myself a bit more, I add: "see, I'm not from 'round these parts. You kin probably tell from the accent that I'm a long
Ways from home- and so I haven't seen my own gal in a while myself"


;) "Darlin', Blu can make anybody feel better."

But I know what you mean about bein' a long way from home. I've traveled a lot in my time. How long since you've seen your girl? And what's keepin' you from her?

And I love your accent. :kiss:
 
"Shucks," I blush for the second time. I've been travellin' for a bit over a week, I reckon. "Not too long, exceptin' that I just enjoy the company of a woman, and especially my little lady." I try to explain without sounding sorry for myself.

"See, I've got family in these parts, so I had to stop in and help out for a bit. But family can be trying, and I sure appreciate this little o-asis you got here and the pleasant company!"

"But 'nough about me," I reason, "What about you?"
 
Not much to tell darlin'. Been spendin' a lot of time on my own and decided I wanted a place to just settle in. Figured if I was a little lonely, maybe others were too. If I was feeling a little rough and in need of good company, there had to be others out there feelin' the same way, right? ;)

Trust me I know about family drivin' ya crazy. One more reason to hide out here. :kiss:

Tell me about your lady. What do you love best about her?

<nodding to your empty glass>
Want another cold one, honey?
 
*nods and smiles, glad to have the beer and the company"

Funny, isn't it, how even with all the people and all the technology, we still can be so damn lonely?!? Kinda makes ya wonder!

My gal's pretty great- but, to be honest, we hit a bit of
A rough patch. I had been planning this trip, but a big blowout right before I left made it feel a bit like we was strugglin' even worse. But she's dynamic, a real firecracker- and caring. Smart and funny... Makes ya wonder how two such people can just miss, if ya know what I mean
 
<concentrates on pouring the beer properly to achieve a good head>
<giggles at obvious double entendre> ;)

Here you go darlin'.

That's awful bout your sweetie. So you haven't had a chance to kiss and make up yet? Or are you thinkin' there won't be any kissin' and makin' up when you get back?

Better yet what are your thoughts on just plain kissin'? lol ;)
 
<smiling that you not only used such a wonderful one, but that you so easily spellt the word double entondre (because I tried three times and ain't sure it's right) lol>

I like the slight change of subject, so I'm a gonna dwell on kissin'- cause I do like me a good kiss! *laughing at myself,* your real easy to talk to Ms Blu-

I like all kinds a kissin, actually. Soft, hard, deep, light on the skin, and especially that 'special' kinda kissin' *looks at the foam on my beer and smirks*

What about you? Tell me about how Ms Blu likes her man to kiss her!
 
Mmm... Ms. Blu likes her man to kiss her with conviction!

You know that moment when that person just looks at you and you can see it in his (sorry~ her) eye?

Oh honey... the feel of his hands holding me in place while his lips just take.... at that point the kiss can be anything. Soft and sweet or hard and fast. Just kiss me like you mean it! ;)
 
Give you my prefect kiss:kiss:

Couldnt resist...:D

I guess my perfect kiss would have to be... Where I come up behind her, wrap my arms tight and squeeze, holding for a long moment before gently beginning to kiss her neck, my hands sliding across her chest and then her, turning into me- maybe my hand slides across her face and behind her neck as we begin kissing deeply, but not frantically- sensual, confident and knowing... Tongues seeking each other out our hands pulling us into each other...

And you? If not your perfect kiss (which you already kinda explained) then how about place that you wouldost like to have that kiss (real or imagined)
 
Now see...kisses on the neck always do me in. *shiver*

<slides you another beer> ;)

Now where would I most want that kiss? I assuming you mean location on map because if you mean on the body? Well again that's kinda like kissing with conviction. Personally I love it when my man shows me an interesting kissing location on my own skin. The inside of my wrist, the outside of my knee, just on the edge of my hip... you get the picture

But now where in the world....Wow!

Kiss me on safari in Africa or on a windy day in Scotland.

How about you?
 
I did mean on a map- but I like the details about the wrist!

On a map- I think I would love to be kissing at Victoria Falls in Africa... And if not there, maybe in a small lake, I picture somewhere that looks like new Zealand
 
I did mean on a map- but I like the details about the wrist!

On a map- I think I would love to be kissing at Victoria Falls in Africa... And if not there, maybe in a small lake, I picture somewhere that looks like new Zealand

Victoria Falls-- the.... dammit (I thought I had it for a moment. lol) too much wine and too long since my class on Southern Africa! It is in Zimbabwe? Forgive please, geography never was my strong point.

But oh New Zealand I could go for! Would love to go there. Is it true that there are no snakes? If so it would be pure heaven for me. :)
 
Victoria Falls-- the.... dammit (I thought I had it for a moment. lol) too much wine and too long since my class on Southern Africa! It is in Zimbabwe? Forgive please, geography never was my strong point.

But oh New Zealand I could go for! Would love to go there. Is it true that there are no snakes? If so it would be pure heaven for me. :)

It is at the end of the Zambezi river- but which country that is, I don't remember (and with a phone it's not as easy to look up). As for snakes, I haven't heard that- NZ is on my list of places to go, but I know little about it except how gorgeous it is... Im curious Which region of which country are you in, darlin' (no need to be too specific) but I also understand if you aren't comfortable posting that... I just like to be able to visualize who I am having such an amazing discussion with--
 
Last edited:
Ah darlin' unfortunately you just asked the one question I can't answer! The one vow I made to RL honey was to never disclose location in any way. But I will tell you that it is late and I have to close up the bar for the night.

Come back and see me tomorrow...I think you have given me the admittance charge for tomorrow night, so your drinks will be on the house. Although now I'm trying to see if that would mean they would also be on me? ;)

And just for you... I will find out about New Zealand and Victoria Falls.

:kiss:

Oh and btw no you haven't been drinkin' alone. But thanks to my missin' bartender I didn't get my signature drink and I'm a little peeved!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top