Shy no longer....

EPIC Catch Up Post!!

The more I look over this picture, the more I find I like. This picture is pure class. I won't even wake you, I could sit and watch you sleep in that position for hours. You look sooo sooo lovely laying there. The lines of your body, your skin, the darkness of your hair, hint of the tat, and that would be a great position should the mood strike to crawl in behind you. This ranks as one of my favorites :)
I think you could risk some fingers trailed down a spine /beam
Thank you, Iwantsome! You are always sweet, but not! /wink

Well Welcome back Stranger .. I see you took a little Adventure huh ..
Rest well Miss B .. Happy New Year to You and yours !!!!
Love that Ass ... Thanks For Sharing ...
You make it fun to share and be here! So thank you to YOU! /beam

Wish I knew how to make that stamp. You do have a great ass.
Hrm...stamps...perhaps there are alternatives /wink

Bun bun......Hope your have a great New Year!!! I know you will be the sexiest women at any party you go to. Stay Sexy!!!
Lit pervs......Happy New Year to all of you as well:)
Awwww thank you! It was a crazy holiday season with lots of fun, but it's nice to be home and settled again!

That photo just demands the attention of a lover's hands.
I like how you think! I am a tad ticklish...use that information as you see fit! /giggle

That is very very sexy. I wanna fluff your cotton tail. :D
Ooo! *wiggles tush* By all means! /evil_grin

Always been a big fan of your ass. . .some things never change.
I can't say I mind that you are still a fan of my ass....you do know how I like ties. We both know a weakness /wink

I hope that you had wonderful holidays and Happy New Year to you. Now you get rested and then we'll have to get with the...hopping ;) (so, you say that you have some ...interesting and pleasing hopping techniques eh?...hummmm) :D
*stage whisper* Oh I do! I know many bunny hopping secrets!
Thank you and Happy New Year to you too! 2013 has started out so nicely!

I would love to wake up to this every morning.:heart:
Awwwww...be warned though! I have cold toes! /giggle

good morning bb, hope you are having an exciting week
Busy and fun...nice to have some down time now! Thank you /beam

BUMP... cant have you back here.
Awww...thanks for the bumps! You are all so very sweet. I have not forgotten you! I have treats to share!

we bunny lovers have to keep her where she belongs
*bunny hop*
So very sweet!
*bunny kiss*

Happy TGIF Miss. B !!!! ;)
Thank you! I hope you had a good one!

Amen to that!
/beam
*bunny hug*

This picture is beautiful. Love the style.
:heart::kiss:
Thank you so much! I like your avatar very much, darlin'! xo!

A bump for my dear bunny :) Needed a bunny pick me up
Bunnies like to pick things up...Mmhmm...with her little paws or otherwise /wink

Seems a dam shame for bunny to be on page 3.
It's ok! Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder...or the dick longer...or something /giggle

My darling BunnyLovers!! How I have missed you! I went from Holiday Madness to house guests to sickness ripping through the house....again. Whew! All of that is done and I have returned! Your lovely support and messages in my absence have not gone unnoticed. I come bearing gifts for the lovely lurkers and posters of my thread! No more long departures as life will be getting back to the regular schedule now that the holiday break is coming to an end. I have a small pile up of PMs which I am going to get back to as soon as I can!

But enough blah blah blah and onto the good stuff!

I figure after the holidays, everyone would need a little help cleaning up. Just show me where to dust! /wink

Enjoy!

Last edited:
You are the type of woman I ignore at bars because there's no way I could possibly be in your league: Hot, confident, and the envy of the room. ;)

:rose:

You are the type of woman I ignore at bars because there's no way I could possibly be in your league: Hot, confident, and the envy of the room. ;)
:rose:
/blush
My goodness! Well thank you so much for your lovely comments, but don't sell yourself short /beam

My darling BunnyLovers!! How I have missed you! I went from Holiday Madness to house guests to sickness ripping through the house....again. Whew! All of that is done and I have returned! Your lovely support and messages in my absence have not gone unnoticed. I come bearing gifts for the lovely lurkers and posters of my thread! No more long departures as life will be getting back to the regular schedule now that the holiday break is coming to an end. I have a small pile up of PMs which I am going to get back to as soon as I can!

I figure after the holidays, everyone would need a little help cleaning up. Just show me where to dust! /wink

Enjoy!

Another startling collection. Fantastic. Now, how do I hire you to be cleaner in my house?

Enjoy!

Right.... over... there. Nope, a little lower... lower... that's it. Oh! Well... isn't that a nice surprise! :devil:

Very nice pics, cutie. Fun, light, sexy! Can't see what else you come up with now that you are "back on track"

Hehe...thank you for sharing yourself with us. You are a gorgeous woman. :rose:
*smells rose and flutters lashes behind it*
You are so very welcome /beam

OH how I would LOVE to have you cleaning for me... and cleaning me ;) :devil:
/giggle
We all know you that you know how to get dirty!

Another startling collection. Fantastic. Now, how do I hire you to be cleaner in my house?
Hmm....what sort of worker benefits do I get? /wink

Right.... over... there. Nope, a little lower... lower... that's it. Oh! Well... isn't that a nice surprise! :devil:

Very nice pics, cutie. Fun, light, sexy! Can't see what else you come up with now that you are "back on track"
This? Oh wait this? Oh...OH! I got it...right there /giggle
There will be more naughty maid to see in the near future. She has lots to clean yet

Enjoy!
MissBunnyCandy-Humada, humada, humada, humada, humada,humada, humada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THUD!!!!(DAmn not agian!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Please send me your resume...I need an Upstairs Maid

Please send me your resume...I need an Upstairs Maid

Oooo! An upstairs maid!

Miss Bunny Candy

Skills
Stripping....wax build up from floors
Getting on her knees....to reach under tables
Great suction....with her own vacuum.
Rides....both Western and English style

Other Skills
Fucks like a champ

Do I get the job?!

Last edited:
Oooo! An upstairs maid!

Miss Bunny Candy

Skills
Stripping....wax build up from floors
Getting on her knees....to reach under tables
Great suction....with her own vacuum.
Rides....both Western and English style

Other Skills
Fucks like a champ

Do I get the job?!
DIng ding ding!!!!We have aWINNER(Plus she is DAMN sexy!!!!!:rose::nana::rose::nana::kiss::heart:

Bun......holy sweet buttered popcorn!!!! I have never wanted my house to be dirty in my life, until now. I want to throw stuff on the floor, mark up the walls, empty my shirts and ties out of the closet. Your fantastic. Love your bunny resume.......Fucks like a champ huh? Love your style. Didnt know you rode both styles......impressive! Once again you have amazed!! Stay sexy hun!!:D

attachment.php

That my dear bun bun is perfection!!!!!! Has anyone ever told you that you have a great ass? lol :D

Back