Freckles

Whew..

tumblr_oc1zxo71r21sl2auao1_500.jpg

freckles and redheads were put on this earth to torture us men into servitude. I would do anything for a sexy, freckled redhead.

anything

Freckles are amazing! Nothing like kissing from freckle to freckle and see where it leads!

Honestly, there is almost nothing sexier on a woman than freckles. I'm not sure why they are such a distraction, but I have been known to totally blow a meeting because there was a woman with freckles in the room.

Just thinking about how far they go.....where they might end.....is it a sudden cut off, or a gradual fade away.....does she have freckles on her inner thighs.....all the way up......

Well, that's my Saturday fucked for anything productive. Apart from finding someone whom I can convince me to explore her freckledom. Which is actually a pretty good way to spend a day, now that I think about it. :rolleyes:

Nice - there you are playing connect the dots while everyone else are thinking about the next clever thing they can say out loud.

Freckles are gorgeous because they are so unique. That specialness makes a woman 10x more attractive or maybe that is just my envy of freckles talking. Either way love this thread. Go freckles!

Are there any men here who like freckles on a woman? I have freckles but usually try to hide them with makeup

Freckles are one of the sexiest attributes a woman can have, and connect-the-dots...with fingers or tongue, depending on the location of the freckles...is such a fun game for everyone involved. :)

Welcome to the New Year. So many beautiful women here showing off their freckles (it is summer). Came across this photo, recently posted online again and knew I had to repost as it was one I posted here early in the thread. Beautiful.

tumblr_ntcjn8XVoC1ue4n8po1_500.jpg

Alison, I just found this thread. It is obvious that ther are many, many of us who find freckles not only attractive, but very sexy. I agree with those others here who say please don't hide them. Wear them proudly.

Back