Pictures of me

Your right I really enjoy your last photo, very spankable. I think I need to lay you across my lap.
 
Thank you guys for all the compliments that you have given me so far. It's crazy. Only been on here a few days and I've had to empty my inbox atleast 4 times.
 
your ass is amazing! your body is amazing! your face is amazing! you are just amazing :D

more pics please :cattail:
 
God, some of you guys must just be the Don Juan of the Honey drop bar and grill if you use compliments and lines like you do here. Must drive them barfly redneck broads crazy. Bet they'd give thier last two teeth to bed ya.;)

Oh STFU you hag. You're in a Poly family and your preaching here? Here's a giant middle finger, sit and spin.
 
Just posting some pics on here. :) Starting off somewhat clean and possibly going into something deeper.

We'll see. Please leave some feedback.

WOW --- You are Gorgeous !!!
Fantastic pics --- look forward seeing so much more of you ;)
Will definitely be following your thread
 
Here is another pic you guys may enjoy.



I think this is one of my favourite photos ever posted here. The teasing bend over the bed, with those long sexy legs speed with one wedging your body o.n the bed; back flexed nice with your fit pert butt sticking out, it's shape wrapped nice and tight in contrasting and flattering denim, in the perfect position for a hard fuck as you give an innocuous smile to the camera, concealing what is clearly naughty. A nice black belt wrapped tight around the waist to pull you in, or perhaps whip your ass after spanking and long flowing hair to pull you in even tighter as you get fucked silly, with the wedge over the matresses holding you in place. Love it.
 
Damm Sexy

Here is another one I think you guys will like :)

Very Nice

attachment.php


Let me know when you want that spanking . . . cause your ass is just right
 
Back
Top