Pics of a Busty Brunette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life's treating me fine thanks, am a mother of 2 now - the second of which is only a month old so am dealing with sleepless nights and whatnot which makes for a tired Brit but a happy one :)



Still too kind! :eek:
Congrat :kiss:
I remember those days well lol
Enjoy them and take plenty of pics of them
They grow up so fast:rose:
 
sneaks in, brushes dust off the thread and smiles

Someone reminded me of my little thread the other day...and that it's been an awfully long time since I updated it...perhaps I should do something about that...

Nice to see something so good getting another look... one can only hope there is a good vibe all around. :)
 
Awww :eek: thanks everyone!
And as for the compliments on my face and eyes - thank you! :rose:

Must admit though, most of my photos are from several years ago...not sure I'm as 'fresh faced' as I was back then but you can decide...

Here's me, taken the other night...

attachment.php
Beautiful picture sweetie.
 
Crazy curls today...

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • brit_the_lion.JPG
    brit_the_lion.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 858
  • brit_the_lion1.JPG
    brit_the_lion1.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 745
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top