Raw Anal Lust

Alright I gave in... found my toy and well..... this posting is after a shower....

some tea and some calm and are ya looking for any new toys DVS?

smiles and winks
 
Elizabetht said:
Alright I gave in... found my toy and well..... this posting is after a shower....

some tea and some calm and are ya looking for any new toys DVS?

smiles and winks
What did you have in mind? Hummmm?
 
This installment is a continuation from post #106.

And, from the way she had been used by my multiple fuck partners and myself, she would most likely be walking funny for a while. She would also be talking funny, too.

There's an old saying...you don't park a bulldozer in a one-car garage, unless you want a two-car garage. A very descriptive saying, and it fit here. But, the evening was still young, so I decided to see if I could make that slut pay for being evil in some other ways.

Sitting there, in that chair, another idea came to me. I scooted Lucy out of my way, and I stood up and stretched a bit. Amazingly, I felt relaxed, but still full of ideas for the evening.

While the others were recuperating, I looked in James' bag of toys. I didn't know if I would find what I was looking for, but I knew there might be something in there that would surely work, in the mean time. I could go home and get my own toy bag, later.

I laughed to myself. Toy bag seemed to have a whole new meaning. Each of my toys would seem brand new, with such a willing (or maybe semi-willing) slut to use them on. Yes, this was going to be an evening my new fuck toy would remember for a while.

I found something that must have been James' toy. It had been taken from a training collar one might use to obedience train a dog. It was a small metal device that had two small nubs on one side. There was a battery pack attached on the other side. I looked further in the bag and found the remote control for it.

Being mechanically inclined myself, I pondered how James might use this. Surely, something was missing. In the normal situation, the dog collar was missing. But, because James had altered this from that use, he surely had another collar or something to attach it to. Not able to find what I was looking for, I had to disturb James' recovery period, for help.

"James?" He didn't answer, but that wasn't uncommon for James. He was a bit older, and he had been on his legs that whole last session. I had been kneeling in the chair, so that could have been another reason why I was the first to recover my strength. Looking over at him, he was no longer leaning over Rita, but had collapsed in a heap on the carpeted floor. "James!"

"Man, can't you see I'm resting?"

"Yes, I see that." I held up the remote and the small metal device, I tried to make it easy for him to just look over and answer. "You don't need to get up, just tell me what I'm missing, to make this work. There is more to this, right? Or, am I wrong?"

James still hadn't moved much. He acted like he was in bed for a long rest, and I was the annoying alarm clock. I returned to the bag to see if I could find the rest of the parts. There were many interesting things in that bag. And, because it wasn't my bag, it was difficult to know what I was looking for. Then, I found a kind of belt. It looked like a chastity belt of some sort, but obviously James' own creation.

What caught my eye was something attached to this belt that was the same shape and size as the metal device I had found. After some inspection, I found that the two parts snapped together. I also found that they would slide the length of the crotch portion of the belt, making it possible to be precisely adjusted to any female body.

I was making progress, but it still seemed something was missing. It would work as I had it, but I thought attachments would make it work much better. Turning to James, I held up what I had, and once again tried to get his attention. "Hey...James." No reaction. "James!" Still no reaction. "Hey, old man!" That got his attention.

"What."

"Look up here. What am I missing? There is more to this, right?"

James turned his head to look at what I was holding. After studying the parts, he finally sat up. "There is a metal dong or a plug that snaps on there. In the bag."

"Is this "dong or plug" two different things, or is it one thing."

"Two things. The plug is a little smaller than the dong."

Turning back to the bag, I repeated to myself what he had said. The plug was smaller than the dong. "What color are these things?"

"They're metal...silver, or metallic colored. They're probably in the very bottom."

He was right. There they were in the bottom of the bag, two metal phallic looking things. One looked like a metal dildo and the other looked like an anal plug. I picked up the anal plug, and tried to figure out how it connected to the rest of the belt. It didn't look that difficult, but I couldn't make it connect. Turning around again, to ask James, and there was Lucy standing there. Her strap-on was still bouncing in front of her.

We were face to face. She looked at me and smiled. I looked down at her strap-on. "Watch where you point that thing. It could go off."

Lucy smiled. "Yes, Sir. But, it already has gone off several times, tonight. It surely needs a rest."

I held up the belt and plug, and asked for her assistance. "Do you know how this works?"

"Yes, I do." She took the belt in one hand and the plug in the other. Then, she told me how you had to slide it at the same time you pushed, allowing it to snap together. It seemed so easy, but that sliding part was the key I was missing. She then showed me how the attached plug would slide. "See, it can fit in front or back."

"Yes, I figured that much out. But, I couldn't get it to snap together. Have you had this used on you?

"Oh, yes. It's very interesting. Because it's wireless, it can be worn under the clothes. Whoever has the remote has you in their complete control. They can press the button to correct your behavior, or just to embarrass or humiliate you. James loves to have one of us wear this when we go out. It gives you quite a jolt. Especially when you don't know when he's going to do it. I didn't think just batteries would be so powerful."

"What does James call this invention of his?"

"He calls it his subbie zapper," Lucy said with a smile. So, controlling our fuck toy with James' subbie zapper was my next plan for fun.

I asked Lucy to help me get our fuck toy up from the chair and help her stand. I untied the slut's legs and we held her up, while she adjusted to standing. Then, without telling her anything, I had her step into the belt. Then, I pulled it up her legs to her crotch.

I was holding one arm and Lucy was holding her other arm as we walked her over to her desk. "Bend over, slut." After a slight hesitation, she bent over. Her body fit perfectly over that desk. Only her toes touched the floor. I had Lucy get up on the desk and hold the bitch down, while I inserted the metal plug in her ass. I didn't think there would be any protesting, but I just wanted to be sure. She did whimper a small protest when I shoved it in, but she knew it was useless to complain.

"Now help me stand her up again, Lucy." Lucy jumped down from the desktop, and we picked her back up, so she was standing up. Then, I stood behind her and held her shoulders, while Lucy tightened up the strap around her waist and the one going through her crotch. The slut didn't say a word about anything. Her nipples were hard, and her breathing was rough. I could tell she was getting hot again. Just what the doctor ordered.

I walked her over to the middle of the room and told her to get down on her knees. On her knees, she was mostly breathing through her mouth. She knew something new was going to happen, but she didn't know what. I'm sure that made the excitement even more overpowering, because of the unknown. I got down behind her and used the rope to tie her ankles together, again. After that, she was ready for our next bit of fun. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back, and now her ankles were again tied together. And, she was wearing James' subbie zapper.

Lucy had done a great job with the belt. It was so tight, the inch wide strap through her crotch spread her ass cheeks apart. The butt plug was attached to that strap, so it was tightly up her ass, too. The chain between her cuffed wrists was on the inside of that strap, so her wrists were pinned to the small of her back. This strap also rubbed against her clit, and made it near impossible to get even a finger into her pussy. Everything was set to go.

Lucy and I got Rita and James up and explained to them what was about to happen. The slut would do anything she was told to do, and do it well. If she wouldn't do it, or if she didn't do it to our satisfaction, she would be punished. But, I didn't tell her how. I figured it would be more fun to let her find it out on her own, the hard way. Simple, but sexy. We each would get to experience her mouth in whatever way we wanted, or else.

Rita wanted to be first. But, she didn't like the idea of being on the floor. She wanted to sit down, so she would be above the slut. So, James and I untied the two chair legs, so Rita could sit down and be serviced by the slut's face. Rita moved the chair right up in front of the kneeling fuck toy, and lay back in the chair. She looked very comfortable. She spread her legs and motioned for the slut to get to work. But, the slut didn't want to service Rita. She shook her head back and forth, protesting.

Rita yelled at her. "Get your fucking face down there and lick my clit! Do it, bitch, if you know what's good for you."

I had forgotten to give Rita the remote. It looked like she would be using it very soon, so I handed it to her. Rita gave the slut another chance. "See this, bitch? Do you know what it is? No? Well, there's one good way to show you."

Rita showed her the top of the remote. She showed her the three intensity settings. Each one a different color. The lowest level button was green. The middle intensity button was yellow. But, the highest intensity button was red, and Rita pushed it to show the bitch who was boss.

Just as quickly as Rita had pressed that button, that slut let out a yelp. And, to top that off, she came up off of her knees so fast, we all laughed. Personally, I was impressed with how she kept her balance. Rita was getting impatient. She pressed the red button again and the slut jumped up in the air. She turned around to see who was behind her, but there wasn't anyone there. That's when she finally realized it was what she was wearing that was causing the shock.

She looked down, as if looking to see how to get it off of her, but the impatient Rita didn't feel like waiting. She pressed that button a third time and the slut jumped again, and screamed in pain. But, when she came down, she went straight to her knees, in front of Rita. She whimpered a little, but looked up at Rita as if she was sure to kill her. Rita smiled when she saw that look. She looked over at James and smiled. "James, this is one nice toy you have here. Have I ever told you that? It really gets their attention."

She spoke to the slut as if she was her Mistress. And, in fact, for the moment she really was. At least she had her finger on the controlling button. "Slut, I want you to listen to me, and listen good. I'm not very patient, as you now know. If you don't bury your face in my pussy right this very second, I'm gonna see how well you can dance."

Well, the slut didn't need to be told twice. She was licking Rita's slit in nothing flat. It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. But Rita was feeling the power again and she wanted more of it. She grabbed the slut by her hair and pulled her head up. She looked her in the eye. "Slut, I not only want to see how good you are with your tongue, I want you to treat me as you mistress. You will call me Mistress, when I require an answer from you. But, unless I require an answer, you will busy yourself between my legs. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Slut, I want to be called Mistress."

"YeeeOOWww! Yes, Mistress."

"That's better. Now get back to work."

That slut was quick to dive back into Rita's crotch. Rita was soon moaning and groaning from that slut's tongue. Rita grabbed the slut's hair and pushed her nose deep into her pussy. "Fuck me with your tongue, slut. Stick it deep inside me and lap up my juices." Yep, Rita was back on top. She was once again in Domme mode.

 
Last edited:
I almost feel sorry for the fuck toy jolted by shocks.

then again she didn't do what she was told.

HOT as always I can't wait to see what comes next *fans myself*
 
Jessalynvix said:
I almost feel sorry for the fuck toy jolted by shocks.

then again she didn't do what she was told.

HOT as always I can't wait to see what comes next *fans myself*
Don't feel too sorry for this fuck toy. Remember how she was nasty to this guy for a long time, just to get what she is now getting. And, there is more to come...er cum?
 
DVS said:
Don't feel too sorry for this fuck toy. Remember how she was nasty to this guy for a long time, just to get what she is now getting. And, there is more to come...er cum?

Oh I don't because I remembered that she was very nasty

I look foward to it
 
cellis said:
It just keeps getting better!


:D
Yes, but does this mean you are breathing in-between installments, or not? Do me a favor, cellis. Look in the mirror. If your face is turning blue, you need to get some help, and fast.

But, if it's turning red, I think you are enjoying this thread just as much as you should. And, if your red face is joined by wetness running down the insides of your legs, you need to find some release, and fast.

But, that release is your problem, sweetie. I'm only here to torment and entice you and the other readers ...to stimulate your anal desires.

What happens after you read these installments is up to you. If you lube up your ass and back yourself up against the bedpost for excitment, that's up to you.

Or, if the bathroom plunger is a good friend of yours, more power to you. I've heard you can attach that suction part to the bathroom wall, then get on your hands and knees and ...well, you get the idea.

I have the rocking horse from my childhood in storage. Nice and springy and it can produce kinkiness, with a little thought. If you're lucky enough to have one, attach a sizable dildo in the apropriate spot of the saddle, lube it up and "ride 'em cowgirl!"

And, if you've read parts of my story "If You Dare", there are still other options to try.

Or, just suffer and wait until the next installment is posted. But, only I know when that will be, and I'm not telling. Be sure to drink a lot of fluids, so you can replenish what's running down your legs.

DISCLAIMER:
I don't condone any of the above methods for anal satisfaction. They are only vague descriptions to ponder. But, I do know that when your ass hole twitches that special way, things just have to be done.

What was it that they always said in that old series "Happy Days"? Oh, yeah..."Sit on it!"
 
Last edited:
I think you lie torturing me and the rest of us!

Of course, what Dom wouldn't when we are so tortureable...




*and my face is almost always red when I read your stories. :eek:
 
Last edited:
cellis said:
I think you lie torturing me and the rest of us!
Well, yes it is a lot of fun. But, it would be so much more fun if I could see you all tied up, spread eagle and struggling in your bonds in desperate need of satisfaction. And a gag would be a nice touch, just for fun. (OK, ladies, send me those pictures!)

A gag is so much fun, because your facial expressions always get so much more expressive when you can't talk. "Fear," "anger," "sexual need" or maybe "glassy eyed lust" become larger than life, when you can't express yourself vocally**. And, that step beyond need or lust, that can only be classified as the "God, fuck me now, or I'm gonna die" look, when drool is dripping from around that gag? Now, that is fun! :D


**expressing yourself vocally is different than expressing yourself orally. I just wanted to make that point.
 
DVS said:
A gag is so much fun, because your facial expressions always get so much more expressive when you can't talk. "Fear," "anger," "sexual need" or maybe "glassy eyed lust" become larger than life, when you can't express yourself vocally**. And, that step beyond need or lust, that can only be classified as the "God, fuck me now, or I'm gonna die" look, when drool is dripping from around that gag? Now, that is fun! :D


**expressing yourself vocally is different than expressing yourself orally. I just wanted to make that point.


Perhaps that should be the next thread. Thoughts of a ball gag still make my heart stop and not in a good way!
 
cellis said:
Perhaps that should be the next thread. Thoughts of a ball gag still make my heart stop and not in a good way!
Do you have "gag-o-phobia"? If so, I'm not making fun of you. I understand a person's need to breathe. Being so into mental torment as I am, I do seriously understand how the mind can play tricks on you, and some of them are not in a fun way.

I am clostrophobic (sp), so I don't know if I could ever survive as a sub. It would take an awful lot of trust for me to allow myself to be bound helpless, even if I knew I would be set free, at some point in the near future.

The mind just doesn't react rationally at times. Panic attacks and phobias aside, the mind can be fun to pay with. But, it does get serious when you don't respect all limits. This is suppose to be fun, after all.

Didn't we talk about this before? I think I suggested a wiffle ball (the sometimes name of a practice golf ball), if I remember correctly. Yes, the humiliation of that stuffed into your pretty mouth would be enough to silence deciferable speech, yet it would allow you to breathe through your mouth, too. And, so much the better...many holes for the drool factor!
 
DVS said:

Didn't we talk about this before? I think I suggested a wiffle ball (the sometimes name of a practice golf ball), if I remember correctly. Yes, the humiliation of that stuffed into your pretty mouth would be enough to silence deciferable speech, yet it would allow you to breathe through your mouth, too. And, so much the better...many holes for the drool factor!


Oh yes now that I think about it we did have this discussion... and I did make a ball gag from a practice golf ball... and however humiliating... I drooled terribly... :(
 
bmw1080 said:
DVS what can I say..excellent
Thank you. Excellent, huh?

To everybody...sorry, but it has taken longer than I had hoped with this most recent installment. I have about 1,500 words on it, but not that much raw anal sex. Although, there is a lot of preliminary talk in it...setups and such, lip and tongue stuff, anal torments with some twitching and jerking and well, you understand.



Hummmmm. Maybe I should go ahead and post it, to keep some of you on the edge?:D
 
This installment is a continuation from post #128.

Looking at that scene, I could see yet another fun time for me as voyeur was beginning. I got James' attention. We perched ourselves on the desk for another "popcorn moment."

Rita was a Domme at heart. Sure, she was a switch, so she had submissive moments, too. But her switch seemed to have more fun in the Domme position. It was fun to watch her in action. She wasn't likely to take prisoners. She was more the "shoot first, and ask questions later" type of person.

We watched as the slut had her face buried between Rita's legs. I could see that Rita was enjoying the slut's face, too. But, any false move, or even a hint of one and Rita would be quick to press one of those buttons on that remote. I knew that, and James knew that. The most interesting part was, did the slut know that?

I saw Lucy come in from the corner of my eye. She pulled one of the chairs up and put it right behind the slut and sat there. Lucy's lovely naked body was so appealing. Also a switch, she was more in tune with the submissive side of her personality. Sure, Lucy could hold her own as the Domme, but I could see her submissive sole, when I looked into her eyes.

Lucy sat there, her legs pulled up to her chest and spread wide. She played with herself, as she watched Rita use the slut. I'm sure Lucy's view was an interesting one. Being closer, she could not only see, but also hear the slut licking and slurping at Rita's pussy. And, she could hear Rita moaning in her pleasure.

When Rita had her eyes open, hers and Lucy's locked as if they were sharing something James and I didn't understand. I first notice that when I was fucking Lucy's ass. She and Rita were looking into each other's eyes the whole time. And, when they kissed, it was like the heat from their lips caused Lucy's whole body to heat up.

Yes, they are also bisexual. A more perfect couple of women you couldn't find. James was a lucky man. But, the girls were lucky, too. Some Doms can be controlling assholes and wouldn't allow the two women to share themselves, when he wasn't around. But, there's not a jealous bone in his body. James is a lot like me. Share what you have with others, and they will share what they have with you. It's a perfect phrase, but with the right people, it means exactly what it says.

Rita seemed bored with the position she was in so she started adjusting her position in the chair. But, the whole time, she kept a tight hold on the fuck toy's hair, keeping her face between her legs. Rita ended up with her legs locked around the slut's back, tightly holding her body in her legs. It was also more of a show for James and I, because when the slut's tongue found a special spot, Rita's legs twitched.

The look on Rita's face changed. She let go of the slut's hair with one hand and picked up the remote. She tossed the remote over to Lucy. Rita then moved her hand back and grabbed a handful of the slut's hair. Lucy giggled when she saw the remote coming her way. When she caught it, she looked over at Rita and smiled. "A tag team, Rita?"

"Yeah, sweetie. You control her for me, and I'll control her for you."

Lucy nodded her head. "OK, that sounds good to me."

Lucy sat up in the chair and took control. "OK, bitch, I've got the controls, now. Yep, it's Domme Lucy. You remember me, don't you? I know what you can do with that tongue. Now, I want you to show Rita what you can do. Do you hear me?"

Everybody waited for some gesture or movement that the slut understood, but nothing was obvious. Lucy didn't want to wait. "Rita, let her come up for air. Your legs are clamping down on her head and covering her ears. She can't hear me."

Rita relaxed her iron leg grip, and Lucy asked again, if the slut understood. "Bitch, I know you remember me. I came on your face a little while ago. Well, bitch, I have the remote now, and so I'm in control. I know your tongue can make Rita happy, so do it. Do you understand?"

The slut was gasping for air. After all, she had been breathing Rita's aromas for the last few minutes. Her face was glistening with Rita's juices. "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

Lucy wanted everybody to know she liked her new position as queen. So, she decided to play with the slut's head a little. "No, slut. Rita is your Mistress. You will call me 'Miss Lucy' or ma'am. Do you understand? Or do I need to press one of these buttons?"

The fuck toy quickly shook her head, when she heard Lucy suggest pressing the buttons. She was also quick to respond with her answer. "Yes, ma'am. You are Miss Lucy or ma'am. I understand."

"Good girl. We're going to get along just fine, I think. Rita, grab hold and hang on. I think this slut is going to show you what she can do with that tongue."

Rita smiled and did as Lucy suggested. She grabbed hold tightly with her hands and wrapped her legs around the slut's head. Rita bit her lower lip, and she closed her eyes. The slut was obviously getting her attention. I could see Rita's toes wiggling, too. She was having a difficult time keeping her grip.

Lucy stood up and started walking around the two. Almost like an exercise coach, she was coaching the slut. "Wiggle that tongue inside her, slut. Snake it in there. Lick her pussy lips. Make Rita wiggle and squirm with your tongue. Dive in there and make her happy. You make Rita happy, and that will make me happy. Remember, slut...I have the remote. Those buttons are just a short distance away from my fingers. Don't make me give you a time limit, slut. I count quicker than you might think."

I could tell the slut was listening to Lucy. She was eagerly slurping at Rita's pussy, trying to make her cum. Rita was smiling, too. She was watching Lucy walk around them. She was getting into the Domme talk of 'Miss Lucy'.

I was getting in to it, too. Lucy was as cute as a button, but when she was playing Domme, it was special to watch. She wasn't the largest woman, but she could make you think she was. She leaned down to the bobbing head between Rita's legs. "Slurp it up, slut! Jab your tongue inside her hot dripping pussy. I don't hear her squealing, yet, so you aren't doing your job to my expectations. Don't make me punish you for it. Get down to business! Wiggle that tongue. Nibble on Rita's clit. Suck her sexy juices. Fuck her pussy with your tongue. Come on, I know you can do it. Don't let me down!"

All of the sudden, Rita jumped and yelled. "Hey, the bitch bit me! She didn't nibble...she BIT! She reached for the remote from Lucy. "Give me that remote. I'll teach her to bite me."

Lucy pulled the remote away from Rita. "No, I'm in charge here. Remember? You said."

"Well, fucking press the damn button, then. She needs to learn not to bite my pussy. Nibble, bitch! N-I-B-B-L-E. Nibble!"

Just when Rita was spelling nibble, Lucy pressed the green button. The slut let out a muffled scream, and she wiggled her ass. Rita had such a good hold on her though, she didn't move much. I guess Miss Lucy didn't think she moved enough, so she pressed the Red button. Man, that slut sure felt that one.

She jumped up, but because Rita had such a good hold on her, she went along for the ride. For a second, the slut was up on her feet and nearly dragging Rita off of her chair. But, Lucy smacked her ass and told her to get back on her knees. "Your place is on your knees, bitch. I don't want to see you up on your feet again."

Rita couldn't resist adding her two cents. "And, stop biting my pussy! Nibble!"

James laughed when all of this was going on. "Rita, she's obviously just hungry. It's been a long evening for her, and she needs nourishment. Can't you give her a break?"

Although James was laughing, I could tell Rita was serious. "She ain't eatin' my pussy for lunch! I'll tell you that much!"

By that time, we were all laughing at Rita. Then, I saw her look up at Lucy and smile. It had to all be a show. It was all for the slut's benefit.

Lucy caught on quickly. "Slut, you got Rita mad, now. Don't fuck up any more or I won't be able to control her rage. She might take this remote from me and see how well you can dance. Something tells me I don't think you'd like that."

James looked at me and we both smiled, simultaneously. Then, he laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. "The slut might not like that, but I think I'd like it."

After a good laugh, James and I settled down to watch Lucy continue her mental torment. "Slut, it looks like you're out numbered. If I were you, I'd do just as you're told. The image of a dancing slut is getting popular."

It was fun to watch the slut's body actions and the reactive moans coming from Rita. The more Rita's moans got louder, the more the slut's body seemed to move. I couldn't tell if it was because of Rita's tight grip on her head, or because she was just gettin' into it. I guess it could have been a little of both, but it was more likely Rita's control. She liked her pussy licked, but she liked it licked her way, if you know what I mean.

And, Lucy knew this, too. Lucy had been in the slut's position before, licking Rita's pussy. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy had also been bound, while licking Rita's pussy. She knew what Rita liked, first hand.

Lucy slapped the slut's ass a couple of times, just to get her attention. "Take the tip of your tongue and circle her clit with it. Then, shove your tongue deep into her pussy wiggle it back and forth like a snake. That will make her cum.

Rita was moaning louder, as Lucy instructed the slut. I guess the bitch was actually listening to Miss Lucy. Shit, just the way Lucy was talking was getting me hot. It had to be working on Rita, too.

Again, Lucy smacked the slut's ass. "Keep it up, bitch. She also likes it when you put your lips right on her clit and make a buzzing noise like a motor boat." Lucy leaned over to Rita. "You like that, don't you, sweetie?"

Rita just seemed to moan that much more. She didn't say much, but she wasn't speechless, either. Those moans were expressions of pleasure. The combination of Miss Lucy's control and the slurping slut's face was doing the trick.

Lucy could tell Rita was close to a climax. Taking more control, she got down on her knees behind the slut. She began spanking her ass, as she gave her commands. She held her bound wrists with one hand and emphasized her words with the palm of her other hand, over and over. "Suck hard, bitch. Suck on Rita's clit. Lap at her clit like you're a dog getting a drink. Slurp it all up. Take control of it. Make her want it. Bite her tender thighs beside her pussy. Use your teeth on her. She likes it rough. Give it to her rough. Bite her. Come on, bitch. Bite her."

Rita was shaking her head from side to side. She was moaning and gasping, as she kept a good hold on the slut's head. Her legs were still wrapped around her head, clamping together. I was wondering if the slut could even breathe but with Lucy and Rita controlling her every move, breathing was one of the last things on her mind.

Rita's head dropped back. She let out a very lust filled moan that told me the slut was doing her job well. Every time Rita exhaled, it was some form of a gasp or a moan. If I shut my eyes and it sounded like Lucy was spanking Rita.

Lucy continued to bark out her commands to the slut. She was in front of the slut, so all I could see was her hand moving back and forth, and the sound of it slapping on our toy's ass. Lucy...er...Miss Lucy was in complete control. "Keep at it, slut. She's gonna cum. She's gonna cum all over your face. Bite her thighs, bitch. Make her scream. Make it hurt. She likes that. Make it hurt."

God, it was getting good. Lucy knew what she was saying. She knew what Rita liked. And, it seemed that the slut was doing just what Lucy was telling her, because Rita's body was jerking and quivering. She was gasping for air. Then, all of the sudden, her head went back and she let out a loud, long scream.

Lucy got up and went over to Rita's head and started kissing her neck and playing with her tits. She leaned over and sucked on Rita's tits, and Rita sucked on hers. This all continued, as kind of a cool down from Rita's climax. Soon, Rita let go of her hold on the slut's head, letting her fall to the floor. Three women, each seemed satisfied with their position.

 
Last edited:
*remembers to breath finally*

wow okay I need a cool shower know lol. I know someone that gets jumped when they walk in the door hehe
 
Have longed to try anal sex for some time now.............this has just made me crave a trial............thanks so much..........your writing is yummy!:kiss:
 
Have longed to try anal sex for some time now.............this has just made me crave a trial............thanks so much..........your writing is yummy!

Well, if you need any assistance please call me. Distance may be a problem though.

Just nice and slow the first few times....
 
pp13.jpg
 
It is so nice to see Master DVS with a such a large following....






*Counting myself in that group!*
 
bmw1080 said:
DVS what can I say..excellent
Jessalynvix said:
*remembers to breath finally*

wow okay I need a cool shower know lol. I know someone that gets jumped when they walk in the door hehe
tn_greeneyez said:
Have longed to try anal sex for some time now.............this has just made me crave a trial............thanks so much..........your writing is yummy!:kiss:
watergirl said:
nicely written yet again! :D
cellis said:
It is so nice to see Master DVS with a such a large following....



*Counting myself in that group!*

Thank you all for such nice feedback. There's more to come. But, continue to breathe until then, OK? I hope you all have someone or something to pounce on, in the mean time.
 
Last edited:
DVS said:
Thank you all for such nice feedback. There's more to come. But, continue to breathe until then, OK? I hope you all have someone or something to pounce on, in the mean time.


Alas.... no. :(
 
Back
Top