Italian man deflowers a sweet-natured, innocent young woman from India

erotica_n_s

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Posts
307
.



This is a "work in progress", the story details may change...




“Outline” of the story:





Male protagonist: Rocco Siffredi

Female protagonist: Shilpa

YEAR WHEN EVENTS HAPPENED: 2001 (thirteen years ago)






- Shilpa and Arjun are friends. They are university students, studying in the U.K. They have known each other for a year.
- Arjun has romantic feelings for Shilpa. He does not know if she has any feelings for him.
- Shlpa has a lot of pure, innocent, sincere, friendly affection for Arjun, and she considers him to be her best friend, but she probably does not have romantic feelings for him, and she does not know that Arjun has romantic feelings for her.

- One evening, Shilpa is preparing for a party with her friends. It will be held at the social hall of their hostel. She calls Arjun by telephone, to ask him to help her with preparing the social hall, as it has not been used for a long time, and is dusty and untidy.
- At that time, Arjun is extremely busy with some work for his course – he is working on an article to be published in an engineering journal. So he is busy, and unable to help Shilpa. He also receives an unexpected visit from a friend – Rocco Siffredi.
- Arjun sends Rocco to help Shilpa. He does not realise he is sending the wolf to the lamb!!!!!

When Rocco reaches the social hall and meets Shilpa, he notices how beautiful she is. He also notices she has beautiful curves, and he is immediately attracted to Shilpa. He gets an erection. As they are alone, Rocco seduces her.

He also helps her prepare the social hall – he helps her to tidy up the place.
Later in the evening, the guests arrive for the party, even Arjun briefly drops in.

After the party is over, Rocco stays behind to help clean up, and they have sex again.








Shilpa:





  • Year of Birth: 1982 (age in 2001: 19)
  • Very sweet young woman, very very innocent
  • Originally from India.
  • Studying for an arts degree
  • Very, very kind-hearted young woman.
  • Always ready to offer her time to help others wherever she can.
  • Very beautiful
  • Very innocent
  • Virgin
  • Always modest, dignified, chaste (Rocco Siffredi was the only man who was able to challenge – and “break” – her chastity – because he is a professional, with a lot of skill)




Rocco Siffredi:




  • Date of Birth: 04 May 1964 (age in 2001: 37)
  • Extremely handsome
  • Originally from Italy
  • Previously served in the Italian Navy
  • Has an interest in motor racing (that’s how he known Arjun – they’ve met at motor racing events)
  • Has a very high libido, and of course as a professional, he is extremely skilled, which is why he seduces Shilpa within two hours of meeting her. He knows how to seduce her, and gives her numerous orgasms. He takes pleasure in giving her repeated orgasms.




I discussed one of the scenes from this story in a different thread.




I want to develop this into an interesting, romantic, and erotic story with realistic details.
It will take a long time – possibly months!!
Do you find it arousing? Does it give you an erection? (I want people to get erections from reading my stories).




Welcome suggestions/help to develop the story further.






.
 
Please, there is no need for the huge font.

It doesn't give me an erection, but that's because you haven't said anything besides some statistical data and how the two meet, etc.

The only thing that this seems to hold in promise of it is that it is obvious, much like the huge font. Obvious doesn't do anything for me, it pushes me away generally speaking.
For reference, Rocco doesn't act like he does on screen. He's a pretty normal and mellow guy.

I think you are trying to write a porno thinking you will get the same reaction out of your story as people get from watching a porno. I don't think you will get that reaction, but that's just my opinion of course.
How is a woman supposed to get an erection BTW?? :confused:

Personally I try to steer clear of slander, or defamation of character stories. Not really so much for Rocco, because porn is what he does, but this Indian actress is another matter. Now if you write it using one of her character's names, then it's a fanfic and you can do whatever you like.
 
At least he had the decency to put her with a decent looking guy. Could have been Ron Jeremy or Joey silvera from back when porn was male fantasy revolving around ugly guys getting all the sex.

The guys ion porn now are as hot as the women and although I am not into men its a lot hotter to see two attractive people having sex then a pretty girl with a fat slob.

But I agree with Lwulf that this does nothing for me at all as is.
 
.





The real-life Shilpa isn't an actress, she's actually a young woman whom I knew a long time ago. She's a very religious young woman. She didn't even have a boyfriend before she was married. Generally in India, pre-marital romance is discouraged, so don’t even ask about attitudes to pre-marital sex.

So that's what got me fantasizing - what kind of man would it take to get Shilpa tempted, and to make her give in to temptation?

That's why I thought - this young woman comes from a background where even a pre-marital romance would be considered inappropriate, so how "naughty"/"exciting" would it be if a man actually had sex with her before she was married?

Of course, I didn't want to present Shilpa as a "naughty" woman. She is sweet and innocent. Rocco is the "bad boy". He is the one that presents her with temptation, and keeps pushing until she gives in to temptation.


So, to me, this story is interesting because it's about playing with a “taboo”. It's about a young woman who gives in to the curiosity to explore the forbidden. That's why, to me, it's more interesting than just - "two strangers met, and they had sex".

One other question – would a Caucasian man be turned on by the young woman in pictures posted above?

I realise I haven't included much detail. In time, I will.

This is NOT intended as a “slander” story or a “character defamation” story at all. As I’ve noted in my “signature”, if the real-life Shilpa ever reads this story, I’d hope she would feel flattered or even aroused.


How is a woman supposed to get an erection BTW?? :confused:

I did ask a similar question elsewhere

So the themes here are:
  • "First time"
  • Inter-racial
  • Sex with a stranger
  • playing with a "taboo"

I'm always grateful for feedback. Critical feedback is always appreciated.

If anyone’s got any suggestions…





.
 
A virgin who doesnt approve of premarital sex gets seduces by a guy in matter of hours just because of his "sex skills"? Not likely. Not likely she would give him a chance to show his skills in bed unless she is for some reason swooning over him so much that she lost all common sense (do girls do that? I never did, personally. Takes a bit more than a big dick and pair of blue eyes to get me going...)

Caucasians are just people like everyone else, good looking girl is good looking girl, no?
 
Yeah, not a problem for me. This exact Indian woman? pass, but then I'm hyper picky. I knew this one Indian girl who made this actress look like a plain-Jane in comparison, so I know there are some Indian women who are knockouts.

This actress, when she isn't smiling? Gorgeous, but when she does smile... not so great, and a smile is something that is critically important to me.

Look, I'm not trying to instill my views on you. I made a suggestion on how to avoid what I viewed as a potential problem. If you want to rationalize however you do so, that's fine. I'll sleep fine tonight either way.

All those themes are fine to my mind, how you spin the web of the story is what will entice and draw people in to read more.
 
In an era of ubiquitous internet exposure (and online pr0n), are there any innocent young women left, even in India?

EDIT: This is my LIT post #1333. That must have some numerological meaning, right? I mean, 1+3+3+3=10 and 1+0=1 and so it's like I'm back at the beginning, right? [/me leafs through arcane texts]
 
Last edited:
A virgin who doesnt approve of premarital sex gets seduces by a guy in matter of hours just because of his "sex skills"? Not likely.


LOL... quite right, and that is indeed why this story is particularly interesting to me. An adorably sweet-natured young woman, innocent and guileless, who has always carried herself with modesty, dignity and grace, experiencing carnal desire for the first time in her life... that's what turned me on.

And indeed that is why I need help with writing the story - I'd welcome suggestions on what it might take to seduce a young woman like Shilpa.

At one time, it felt "wrong" to have a sexual fantasy about the real-life Shilpa, because she was so sweet, kind and gentle towards me, and I almost felt a little guilty for having "dirty" thoughts about her. And I wasn't sure what it would take to get her sexually aroused. I never once heard her talking about sex. She was the kind of young woman who enjoyed things like singing, Indian classical dancing, cooking, babysitting and volunteering. That's where her mind was.

The "Arjun" character in the story represents me. I guess Shilpa is Arjun's "Manic Pixie Dream Girl", and a very wholesome one at that.

I would also mention, Shilpa was NOT from an "ultra-conservative" religious background. She was NOT the type of person who had been indoctrinated into believing that sex is "dirty" or that pre-marital sex is evil. However, India is a (relatively moderate) "conservative" country when it comes to matters of sex and sexuality, and abstaining from pre-marital sex would be considered the "default" position for the vast majority of young single women in India. The point I'm making is that Shilpa is sexually naive, as opposed to being sexually "repressed".








...Not likely she would give him a chance to show his skills in bed unless she is for some reason swooning over him so much that she lost all common sense...



LOL again... and yes, that is the point... I couldn't work out what it would take to awaken Shilpa sexually. Around the year 2000 was when I first heard of Rocco Siffredi, and I naively assumed that a male pornographic actor would really need to know how to how to please a woman, so I chose to use Rocco Siffredi as the male protagonist for the story. I thought if anyone could get Shilpa sexually aroused and make her "swoon", Rocco could. So in this story, Rocco gets her sexually aroused to the point that she is unable to think clearly. It only vaguely occurs to her that this is against her cultural beliefs, but Rocco pushes her forward before she can fully realise the implications of what she is doing. So Shilpa is not willingly, readily giving in to temptation, but this is definitely not a "non-consent" story.







...Caucasians are just people like everyone else, good looking girl is good looking girl, no?


Indeed yes, but I'm a little surprised, even disappointed, I don't see many Caucasian men dating South Asian women in real life. I'm an "inter-racial fantasist", have always wanted to see a pairings of South Asian women with Caucasian/Latin men.
 
The sex scenes are Scenes 2 and 3 of Act 1, Scenes 5 and 7 of Act 8, and Scene 2 of Act 9.

Act 1, scene 1
A young 21-year-old woman, Michaela, who has decided to become a pornographic actress (as an act of rebellion against her parents), arrives to perform in her first ever pornographic production. She is extremely nervous as she arrives at the production office. She has her doubts right up until the last minute. She asks the receptionist where she should go, and is directed to the soundstage.

Act 1, scene 2 (SEX SCENE)
Michaela is welcomed by the other performers and crew. They can see she is nervous. They try to ease her anxiety, with humour, and some of them recounti their first experiences of performing in front of a camera, etc. Eventually, the male performer walks in – Rocco Siffredi. Michaela looks into his eyes, and her mind is now swimming, with a flood of emotions rushing through. This is the man who is going to take her virginity. This wasn’t how she had thought it was going to be, but at least it was a remarkably good-looking guy. And she was nervous, would she do a good job? The other performers introduce her to him. Rocco smiles at her. As he walks towards her, she feels an instinctive sense of fear. The spotlight is on her, everyone’s watching. Her eyes are welling up. Rocco comes up to her, looks into her eyes, and kisses her on her lips. The young woman is astonished that it feels good. Tears stream down her face. Rocco wipes her tears away, strokes her hair, and kisses her on her lips again. Some gentle caressing and kissing, and Rocco undresses her, and performs cunnilingus on her. She is moaning and yelping with pleasure. He keeps going until he gives her an orgasm. As she lets out the sharp shrieks of pleasure as she climaxes, blushing beautifully, the other cast and crew clap and cheer for her, and she cries tears of relief. One of the other female performers walks up to her and gives her a congratulatory kiss on her cheek, and Michaela now laughs happily, wiping away her tears. The experience was much more pleasant than she had imagined.

Act 1, scene 3 (SEX SCENE)
Rocco is performing a sex scene with a more experienced female performer. This is a more intense sex scene (but not featuring any of Rocco’s more notorious “rough sex” acts such as forcing the woman’s head into a toilet bowl and flushing it, etc. – I find that kind of stuff distasteful) He happens to be very well-endowed, and he is performing an anal sex scene. He keeps going until the pain becomes pleasurable, and then starts playing with the nipple of her left breast. She climaxes, and collapses to the floor, panting, exhausted, and they both laugh together, pleased that the scene went well.

Act 2
Shilpa sings a hymn at a privately held Hindu religious service. Afterwards, several older women at the service come up to Shilpa and express admiration at her performance, and compliment her on her charming, attractive appearance. Shilpa smiles, thanks people for their compliments, but she doesn’t really take the compliments on her attractiveness seriously (despite graciously acknowledging the comments). Even after all the compliments she has received, she doesn’t realize that she really is beautiful.

Act 3
Shilpa is out with her girlfriends. It is a hot summer. Her friends all decide to play beach volleyball. Shilpa is invited, but she hesitates, demurs and declines at the thought of having to wear revealing beach attire to play.

Act 4
Shilpa goes to visit Arjun in his flat. Arjun is pleased when she phones him to say she is visiting, but he hurriedly takes down a poster on his wall of a topless glamour model. He is afraid Shilpa will be disgusted if she sees the poster on his wall. When she gets there, he gives her a short performance of an heavy metal guitar solo he has learned to play. Shilpa is not a fan of heavy metal music, but she is able to see how thrilled he is at his “achievement” of learning to play the guitar solo, so she smiles and offers appreciation and affectionate encouragement. Arjun realizes that heavy metal music is not Shilpa’s “thing” but he is deeply grateful that Shilpa cares enough to share in his joy.

Act 5
Shilpa is out with her girlfriends again. The other young women are talking about sexual matters, discussing sexual fantasies, etc. When Shilpa is asked about her sexual fantasies, she looks perplexed. One of the other women talks about how she would like to perform a blowjob on a certain good-looking male celebrity. Shilpa innocently asks “what’s a ‘blowjob’?”

Act 6 & 7
Discussed here.

Act 8, scene 1
Rocco Siffredi is in England, to attend a motor racing event as a spectator. He is at the track.



Act 8, scene 2
Siffredi decides to visit a friend – Arjun. He phones him, tells him he’s coming over to say hello.

Act 8, scene 3
Shilpa is getting ready for a party that same evening. It is going to be held in the social hall at their university hostel. She goes there in the early afternoon to set up. She is disappointed to see that the social hall has not been used for months, if not years, and is very dusty and untidy. She phones Arjun and asks him for help

Act 8, scene 4
Arjun is busy. He is pleased to have Rocco visiting, but he is unable to go to help Shilpa with setting up/decorating the social club. Arjun has work of his own to do. He sends Rocco over.

Act 8, scene 5 (SEX SCENE)
Rocco goes over to the social hall, meets Shilpa.

Shilpa greets him warmly. Arjun had told her he was sending Rocco over.

She innocently expected that Rocco would just get stuck in and help her with decorating the social club.

Rocco is attracted to her, and notices she has beautiful curves, in all the right places. While having simple conversation with her, he is also feasting his eyes on her. It gives him an erection. He is also charmed by her warmth and her innocence. He decides he wants to have sex with her. So he has to work out a way of getting her as aroused as he is.

Rocco takes his shirt off. Maybe because it’s too hot.

Shilpa initially almost doesn’t notice. She carries on, busy tidying up and decorating the place. The second time she glances at him – her eyes fall upon his chest by chance – she notices his bulging muscles. The third time she glances at his bare chest, she thinks “his physique is impressive”. The fourth time she glances at his chest, she finds it is pleasing to her eyes to gaze at Rocco’s arms and chest. The fifth time… now dark urges are being awakened within her. She is blushing – she can feel the heat of her blood rushing to her face.

Shilpa doesn’t fully understand what’s happening to her. She doesn’t fully understand what she’s feeling – she doesn’t realize that she is becoming sexually aroused. But Rocco certainly does. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He watches her blushing.

He then touches her gently a few times – apparently simple touches – patting her on her hands, etc. Brief touches. Shilpa is getting more aroused, but again doesn’t understand this. She is a virgin, this is the first time in her life that she has felt sexually aroused, and she has no idea what is happening or what she should or can do.

Rocco touches her hands again. He knows the effect this is having on Shilpa. She is starting to feel helpless.

Rocco kisses her on her lips, then kisses her on the neck. Shilpa initially thought that the kisses would slake her thirst – to her astonishment, her desire is growing greater.

More passionate kissing. He kisses her on her arms.

He proceeds to undress her now. He gets her pants off. She tries to resist, out of intense shyness, but another kiss on her lips weakens her resistance. He then kisses her stomach. Rocco caresses her thighs, and kisses her thighs. He proceeds to get her panties off. Shilpa buries her face in her hands. He starts to perform cunnilingus on her. Gives her an orgasm. Then fingers her while performing cunnilingus – another orgasm for her. Then his finger in her anus. Then anal sex.

Then he performs cunnilingus on her again. Stronger orgasm for Shilpa.

Then vaginal sex (without taking her top off). Another orgasm for Shilpa.

They have sex for about an hour, Rocco giving her several orgasms, and they finish, both of them climaxing together.

Act 8, scene 6
It’s time for the party. Guests arrive.

Afterwards, Rocco stays back to help clean up. Arjun offers to stay and help, but to his surprise, Shilpa seems happy with Rocco, Rocco stating they don’t need Arjun’s help. Arjun leaves.

So Shilpa finds herself on a (metaphorical) slippery slope, and before she realizes it, she is (metaphorically) sliding down. She only vaguely realizes that this is against her cultural values, but Rocco pushes her forward fairly steadily, so she does not have the chance to fully realize the implications of what is happening. She is so aroused, she cannot think clearly.

Act 8, scene 7
After all the guests have left, Rocco and Shilpa have sex again, this time Rocco undressing Shilpa fully. This time, quite a lot of “breast play”. Rocco fondles and kisses her breasts, plays with her nipples, etc. to his heart’s content. Again, numerous sex acts, numerous orgasms for Shilpa, and at one point Rocco gently guides her into fellating him (he wants to violate her completely, he wants to be the first man she fellates – he can’t stand the thought of another man taking her “oral virginity”).

All the while, Shilpa follows/obeys what Rocco makes her do/tells her to do. Rocco is in absolute control of the proceedings.

Eventually it’s time for Rocco to leave.

Act 9, scene 1
Shilpa drives Rocco to the train station (he needs to take the train to the airport to go back to Italy or wherever he’s from)

Act 9, scene 2 (SEX SCENE)
At the train station, Rocco wants to have sex with her once again. He takes her to the toilets and has sex with her once again.

Act 9, scene 3
The train arrives. Rocco leaves.

Act 10, scene 1
Shilpa drives home. She is tired. She goes to her bathroom, looks into the mirror. She is so overwhelmed with emotion, tears run down her face.

Shilpa’s shyness is a very important element of this story. Rocco is in absolute control. This is a young woman who grew up in a sheltered environment in India. She plays largely a passive role in the sex. She allows Rocco to enjoy her and give her pleasure. She doesn’t take the initiative to start fellating him, etc. There is one scene at the end where Rocco makes her fellate him, his erection inside her mouth, his hands on her face, etc., one hand caressing her cheeks, the other hand stroking her hair. She is “obeying” what he guides her to do, and he is also giving her intense pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Is this a screenplay? :confused: Act 1, act 2, etc... Are you working on a novella for Lit?
 
*has an overwhelming desire to spank darkpleasures, soundly*

Some of us like long winded...
 
I'm a little surprised, even disappointed, I don't see many Caucasian men dating South Asian women in real life.

Would you be surprised if I told you I never even saw a non Caucasian man or a woman in real life until I was almost 40?
 
.


Is this a screenplay? :confused: Act 1, act 2, etc... Are you working on a novella for Lit?




I like to create richly detailed fantasy worlds, so it feels as if the fantasies really occurred.


That's why I felt it would be easier if I split the flow of events into distinct sections.

That's also why there are scenes which don't seem directly relevant to the "main" story - the idea is to try to depict the characters' "back stories" and personalities/personality traits.


I don't think I'm ever going to find the time to sit down and write these stories out in full the way I would want to. So I'm hoping that if I publish detailed story outlines, someone else will pick it up and write it in full.

This particular fantasy is special to me - it's a fantasy I've had for years. Call me boring, I won't argue:D.





.
 
There is a part of me that wishes I could ask the real-life Shilpa how she would want this story to be written...

The fact is though, I don't think she would want it to be written at all :(
 
Back
Top