Best ass

[/QUOTE]

Now that is the type of ass that makes me pause and have a few indecent thoughts.

After Elaine's last photo, I think she may be the winner, but here is my submission anyway ;)

6485048055_f5e1819d95_z.jpg

oh thats very good too dirtywilf...love the stockings & heels...which lead up to a fine looking ass....:devil:

Elaine, I feel in love with that gorgeous ass the first time I saw it. I miss Stef62; you and Stef gave me some great spank material. How is your little one doing?

OMG :eek: I wonder how Stef and John are doing :( ?? Hope all is well with them !!!

Wow, I've been missing out on some lovely pics!!

Helloooo ........ you of all people should be looking in this thread ahem ahem !?!?

Now that is the type of ass that makes me pause and have a few indecent thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm is that soooo ?? Nice to know !!

I don't just think, I know.:devil:

;)

Pretty Wife Ass

Hope to get your Vote!

attachment.php

Pretty Wife Ass

Last edited:
I love everything about this photo...the grainy image, the sexy walk, those long legs wrapped in black stockings and of course, that super-sexy ass! I am thinking you are heading down the hall to the bedroom, with a very excited man in pursuit. Ahhh - the thought of what myst have followed when he caught up to you!

After Elaine's last photo, I think she may be the winner, but here is my submission anyway ;)

6485048055_f5e1819d95_z.jpg

Pretty Wife Ass another view

Another view!

attachment.php

Pretty Wife Ass

Last edited:
Ass is something many girls sit on as they get older..
over 40 most have enuff sponge to break your chair but
if they try..knee bends isometrics(tighten your butt muscles)
it will make your butt firmer.
now like 2 yr olds are beautiful so are young girls butts
part of being young, so if you like the coumpany youd better
make miss pudding happy or your toast!

Back