Sybilrose - Far Above Rubies

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBloozeMan said:
Hello - everybody - Good Morning...

Coffee, coffee, coffee...

And somebody pet that whiney assed Cat... she has food!

Man I need to be 4 people today... :cool:

I may have to resort to lists, for real... :rolleyes: plot and plan, plot and plan

For the time being, this retired fellow getting bored seems an extremely remote possibilty.

What all are you up to today - what is it...

:) $

Not quite sure the world is ready for 4 Macx's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. B is spastic chasing a bug this morning...hopefully that will keep him occupied for a few....

R is getting ready to head off to school...he still has a few weeks left...

Dam amazing isn't it that it's JUNE 1st???

Well - I just looked out in my Front Yard - My Plum tree got tore up by this storm... I'll be back in a while folks.

:cool: $

TheBloozeMan said:
Well - I just looked out in my Front Yard - My Plum tree got tore up by this storm... I'll be back in a while folks.

:cool: $

Sorry to hear your plum has some damage. Hope it isn't too bad. :eek:

We have a lot of rain this morning with thunder but not serious. ;)

Morning to the four Bloozes! :D

MaverickMan said:
Sorry to hear your plum has some damage. Hope it isn't too bad. :eek:

We have a lot of rain this morning with thunder but not serious. ;)

Morning to the four Bloozes! :D
Half of it is down - it is a split butt... I think I see some dry rot. I am currently manhandling the yellow pages trying to find somebody with the equipment to take it down. Looks like another Maple Tree for the front yard... :cool:

Been expecting this for 20 years - the split butt, and the size and expanse of the tree always made it suspect in any wind storm in my book. I'm surprised it lasted this long, really. Got to decide whether to have the stump removed or put a little rock garden around it... :rolleyes:

Getting that stump out could be a bitch...

TheBloozeMan said:
Half of it is down - it is a split butt... I think I see some dry rot. I am currently manhandling the yellow pages trying to find somebody with the equipment to take it down. Looks like another Maple Tree for the front yard... :cool:

Been expecting this for 20 years - the split butt, and the size and expanse of the tree always made it suspect in any wind storm in my book. I'm surprised it lasted this long, really. Got to decide whether to have the stump removed or put a little rock garden around it... :rolleyes:

Getting that stump out could be a bitch...

I have Two words for you.............. Stump Grinder!

Take a stump out in no time. I had two trees taken out and they ground the stumps down to mulch. Only exception is trees with spreading shallow roots. Those you have to dig up the roots away from the center part of the stump. But the stump will be gone.

Sorry about the tree! :eek:
:D

MaverickMan said:

Take a stump out in no time. I had two trees taken out and they ground the stumps down to mulch. Only exception is trees with spreading shallow roots. Those you have to dig up the roots away from the center part of the stump. But the stump will be gone.

Yeah, I found two different guys to call - they both had those words in their ads - Stump Grinding...

Looks like I can cancel the rock garden :D

I shut down my big connection last night, and went to the pedestrian variety... 512 I think. It isn't to bad - least I haven't noticed it. But then I haven't tried to download a 87M zip file either...

:eek: FOUR BLOOZES?!?!? :eek:

Somehow I'm finding that quite an unsettling thought on this Friday morning. I mean ... all things considered ... I think the worlds doing alright at handling one ... but four could put the whole damned place in sensory overload or sumtin' like that!

Good Morning Blooze (the one and only) ...

... and Everybody Else!

:nana:

I shut down my big connection last night, and went to the pedestrian variety... 512 I think. It isn't to bad - least I haven't noticed it. But then I haven't tried to download a 87M zip file either...

LMAO - its early, its raining - nothing to do...
I want to play my guitar...
But I will feel too much like that guy that fiddled while Rome burned... seems I need to do something...

I may go and kick the tree every now and then... :cool:

TomOne said:
:eek: FOUR BLOOZES?!?!? :eek:

Somehow I'm finding that quite an unsettling thought on this Friday morning. I mean ... all things considered ... I think the worlds doing alright at handling one ... but four could put the whole damned place in sensory overload or sumtin' like that!

Good Morning Blooze (the one and only) ...

... and Everybody Else!

:nana:
LOL - scares me too...

Can you imagine trying to keep track of four of them sons-a-bitches... :cool:

Morning Tommy...

:D $

TheBloozeMan said:
Yeah, I found two different guys to call - they both had those words in their ads - Stump Grinding...

Looks like I can cancel the rock garden :D

Yep, works really well. You may need to do some reworking of the soil afterwards. It does settle. :D

MaverickMan said:

I think it is Maples, and other trees that have shallow root systems...

El knows all that crap - but he is out there somewhere trying to camp in the rain...

TheBloozeMan said:

LMAO - its early, its raining - nothing to do...
I want to play my guitar...
But I will feel too much like that guy that fiddled while Rome burned... seems I need to do something...

I may go and kick the tree every now and then... :cool:

Beam says "TAKE A PICTURE OF IT" :rolleyes:

TheBloozeMan said:
LMAO - Oh shit! Priorities... I plumb spaced pictures out. Better put fresh batteries in the camera...

Well, shit yeah! Get with it man! The woman has to have the visual! :rolleyes:

What kind of newsman are you? News and no pictures at 7?

Morning All :cool:
Sorry to hear about your tree Blooze. From experience it's BEST to pay someone than rent a stumpgrinder and think you can do it as easy. I watched one of those stupid shows on Home and Garden TV a few years ago and thought I can do that.. never again... :rolleyes:

supahspaz said:
Morning All :cool:
Sorry to hear about your tree Blooze. From experience it's BEST to pay someone than rent a stumpgrinder and think you can do it as easy. I watched one of those stupid shows on Home and Garden TV a few years ago and thought I can do that.. never again... :rolleyes:
You needn't worry about that - I am going to be an interested observer and write a check - that will be the extent of my involvement with the process.

TheBloozeMan said:
You needn't worry about that - I am going to be an interested observer and write a check - that will be the extent of my involvement with the process.

Perfect :)

TheBloozeMan said:
LOL - scares me too...

Can you imagine trying to keep track of four of them sons-a-bitches... :cool:

Morning Tommy...

I wasn't so much worried about keepin' track of them. I'm just thinkin' about the run there would be on accoustical guitars and the resulting impact it would have on the world wide economy!!!

Anyway ... you do realize mav uses the phrase "stump grinder" as code speak, don't ya?!? :confused:

As further evidenced by how excited spazzer got when mav brought it up. ;)

I'm just sayin ... ... ... that's all. :cool:

Okay, tree may be out of here tonight...

I got shopping at Walmart...

Wild woman going to crap around here

catch you in a while...

TheBloozeMan said:
Okay, tree may be out of here tonight...

I got shopping at Walmart...

Wild woman going to crap around here

catch you in a while...

Huh? Some crazy female is taking dumps in your garden? :confused:
Hit her with a fallen tree!! :nana:

Aha, a new AV, I must come and ogle...

------------------------------------------
The government explained through the eyes of a child

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will ca ll you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."
-------------------------------------------

Pictures

Forgot pictures of tree...

Dam double Dam

:D Hiya Ran... :kiss:

TheBloozeMan said:
Aha, a new AV, I must come and ogle...

------------------------------------------
The government explained through the eyes of a child

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will ca ll you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."
-------------------------------------------

Pictures

Forgot pictures of tree...

Dam double Dam

:D Hiya Ran... :kiss:

YOU didn't forget to take pictures....it was one of the other 3 Bloozes running around in your head that forgot....blame HIM

Speaking of Blame :D Just called my Cowboy up and told him it was all his FAULT...he laughed and said "again?".....YUP....all his fault..he flashed me this morning :nana: ...my head got stuck in the visuals...couldn't concentrate couldn't get shit done...kept thinking in 2 weeks I can touch the visuals,play with the visuals...all dammit to hell I better stop otherwise I'll go spinning off again..
Good thing he has wide shoulders to handle all the blame....

NOW I am going to hit the shower....I'm a dirty girl :devil: My son and his girl will be here in an hour and an half and I am still running around in Mav's shirt and panties... :eek:

DiJiT said:
...and why are you running around the house in Mav's panties? :confused:

OPPS...I guess I should have said Mav's shirt and MY panties....

Dam the shower felt good...hated to get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back