Do you prefer sexy young girls or sexy older women?

Confident woman

Old or young I like woman that are strong and confident in their sexuality
 
Definitely older.
I'm 53 and have always been attracted to older women. I like women who are intelligent, emotionally strong, and know what they want, and carry on an intelligent conversation. I view women as a "total package" that includes appearance (hair, eyes, boobs, ass, legs, dress, etc.), personality, conversation, and so on. Often the combination of those that turn me on the most are found in older women and sometimes in women that some men are not attracted to, but they work for me.
 
good question... you would think, me be 43 that I'd want to tackle any young trim I could get my hands on....yes, but, I have a wonderful fetish for Woman, Ladies....Ever since I was in H.S., then sex'ucated by a divorced family friend... she was 42, It was just after graduation...

Woman over 30
 
Last edited:
As a general rule, older women are sexier, more confident, and far less inhibited than young bimbos. A hot young 20-something may turn my head, but she'll rarely interest me in pursuing anything serious like actual sex.
 
I love the beauty of a young hot chick but I am more into the hot older women. No drama, they know what they like and have no problem letting you know, ect
 
No question

Older is "golder" and often bolder.
Something about a shared journey through life makes it all the more interesting.
 
They have there pros and cons, but which do you generally prefer?

Not sure - get me one of each and I'll do a comparitive test!

In seriousness, although there are some younger lasses who have a "wise old head", most can't excite me intellectually so I tend towards 35+ women
 
Older

I'll vote for older as well - life experience matters in most things - and definitely in relationships and sex.
 
I'm 28 and I prefer sexy older women in the 40-50 range. I love women with class, prim & proper, maybe even in a professional outfit.
 
Always the older women. It's always been like that since my first time.
 
Older women. I am only 25 myself, so that is a broad generalization of age. But a woman who is 40+ is incredibly sexy, whether she is straight or a lesbian.
 
Really depends on the woman. I tend to take this on a case by case basis. I've met 60 year old women that really got me going and I've met 20 year old women that were as hot as the day is long but I just wasn't interested.

It's more about what's between the ears for me. Looks and age are only part of the story.
 
To me that's like asking "do you prefer vodka ot steak?"

I love them both and would devour them side by side if I could. Why should I pick between them on any level?
 
women that are not men pretending to be women...Seriously though...it's not the age that attracts me
 
Back
Top