The Power Of Blow Jobs

For me giving head is my chance to show my man how much I adore him. In that moment it is all about him and what he loves. It may be a quick one after I tease him for a bit and pull him into a secluded spot when we're out, or a long intense edging one if we're able to take our time. Knowing that I have this big, beautiful, Alpha male begging and moaning, that the immense pleasure he's feeling is all due to my tender or aggressive ministrations is a very powerful feeling.

For me giving head is my chance to show my man how much I adore him. In that moment it is all about him and what he loves. It may be a quick one after I tease him for a bit and pull him into a secluded spot when we're out, or a long intense edging one if we're able to take our time. Knowing that I have this big, beautiful, Alpha male begging and moaning, that the immense pleasure he's feeling is all due to my tender or aggressive ministrations is a very powerful feeling.

You need to explain this to my wife!

I love sucking cock and I LOVE "being" a cocksucker!!! I feel extremely empowered whenever I'm on my knees with a thick cock fucking my throat!!! It's kind of like in "Star Wars" when Darth Vader is light saber dueling and is feeding off his opponents anger. That's how I feel about giving blowjobs. I'm able to absorb the sexual energy of the guy whose cock I'm sucking! I'm able to suppress my gag reflex so that I can allow the guy to very aggressively fuck my throat! The harder he does it the better I like it! And when he finally cums in my mouth, by swallowing his cum I ingest and assimilate the power of his orgasm!! Afterward they feel drained but I feel victorious!!

Well stated Sterculius!!!!

I do it quite often, and I always get what I want :) You're so right! It is very empowering, because once you have a man in that state, as Artfan said, he will do anything you ask him to do.

Great thread!

My man and I haven't been out on a real date in a long time, and I am getting bored! So last night I spontaneously got on my knees, pulled him out and began my work. All the while I got him to agree to take me out to this new expensive Italian restaurant that just opened up near us tonight! :D I love Italian food! And sucking his dick :)

Strong work Vixen! And when you get him home be sure to show him your appreciation and love that feeling as you make him cum with your hot mouth.

My ex wife was that way and really hated giving blowjobs on her knees because she felt it was subservient.

Years after my divorce I met this girl in Hawaii. We met right outside a bar and after an hour or so of talking I felt very comfortable around her. We really hit it off so we went to my hotel room.

It did not take long and soon she was giving me a blowjob. I had never had a REALLY good blowjob my entire life up until that night. I came very hard into her mouth and we went out for about a year whenever I was in town.

Now here is the part most people find unbelievable. We never had sex. She just gave me blowjobs the entire time. We kissed, made out, and I even was over at her apartment, laying around naked together. But she never let me fuck her or go down on her.

Your typical guys' wet dream right? No. It was frustrating for me because I wanted more. I tried to talk her about it and she just told me it was not going to happen. Somehow, every time she gave me a blowjob, I felt like she was controlling me, using her skills to control me. If I complained about something, pouted, etc, she would give me a BJ and I would fall in line like a Steppford Husband, my head down and "Yes Dear..." came from my lips. I did whatever she said, and it took me a while to realize I was not happy and get out of the relationship.

Now, 30 years later I am not led around by my dick, but I can clearly see how it happened and how easily I was controlled. You would think my experience turned me off to that kind of play. But today I am a Switch and I find the concept HOT both as a sub and Dom in the bedroom, and it is part of my fantasy life.

ES

Hate to burst your bubble, but you were getting sucked off my a chick with dick. :D

Not surprised

Hate to burst your bubble, but you were getting sucked off my a chick with dick. :D

I am not surprised. There is always someone who says this above. Perhaps the analogy is that IF a guy just likes giving a woman oral sex and nothing else, there is something wrong with him too? Maybe a woman trapped in a man's body?

"We never had sex. She just gave me blowjobs the entire time. We kissed, made out, and I even was over at her apartment, laying around naked together. But she never let me fuck her or go down on her."

Anyway, as you can see from my original comments above, we did lay around naked together and when we first met I did put my finger in her pussy, but that is as far as I ever got. But I know there are still people who refuse to believe me and don't believe this person was a woman, saying maybe she just had an operation etc. I know what happened, since I was there. But I do understand there are those who will never believe me. The main point, is about the power of blowjobs and she was very good at them and had that power.

ES

I am not surprised. There is always someone who says this above. Perhaps the analogy is that IF a guy just likes giving a woman oral sex and nothing else, there is something wrong with him too? Maybe a woman trapped in a man's body?

"We never had sex. She just gave me blowjobs the entire time. We kissed, made out, and I even was over at her apartment, laying around naked together. But she never let me fuck her or go down on her."

Anyway, as you can see from my original comments above, we did lay around naked together and when we first met I did put my finger in her pussy, but that is as far as I ever got. But I know there are still people who refuse to believe me and don't believe this person was a woman, saying maybe she just had an operation etc. I know what happened, since I was there. But I do understand there are those who will never believe me. The main point, is about the power of blowjobs and she was very good at them and had that power.

ES

Nothing beats being with someone who can give you a good toe-curling blow.

I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.
Joan

I love the power of giving a bj too. I'm generally submissive but hubby loves me taking charge in bed sometimes.

I've had him tied to the bed and teased him, watching his cock harden and leak precum. I stroke him for a while then stop, to play with myself. Then I fuck him, but don't let him come. Finally when he's begging I take him in my mouth and suck and lick him until he comes down my throat.

Want to know how good they are?

Look at men in political office. They're willing to risk everything to receive oral sex. And rightfully so I might add... :cool:

the power

I danced with my daughter on her wedding night. I got the first dance, of course, cause I was her daddy. And.... of course I had her alone and she could not get away, and I was giving her away to him. And so I told her, "dont forget the power of the blow job." She was 22, and laughed.

Good advice from Dad.

Fantasy cum true!

I love the power of giving a bj too. I'm generally submissive but hubby loves me taking charge in bed sometimes.

I've had him tied to the bed and teased him, watching his cock harden and leak precum. I stroke him for a while then stop, to play with myself. Then I fuck him, but don't let him come. Finally when he's begging I take him in my mouth and suck and lick him until he comes down my throat.

Now that is VERY HOT! Thanks for sharing!

ES

There's more to it. I would be grateful if another man gave me a great bj, but he is not going to control me the way that my female lover does. Maybe if I was gay? I dunno...can't walk in those shoes.

I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.
Joan

how refreshing. as a man, I must tell you that I have always felt that a woman who gives a good blowjob has so much power over me.

I love being in charge. I love taking my tiny little hands and squeezing a tight grip on my man's cock and being in complete control of him and then making him do whatever I please because he knows he'll gets the best blowjobs from me. :kiss:

I love being in charge. I love taking my tiny little hands and squeezing a tight grip on my man's cock and being in complete control of him and then making him do whatever I please because he knows he'll gets the best blowjobs from me. :kiss:

You have one lucky man.

Back