I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, and is anyone having dry sunny weather ? My area in SC is breaking all kind of records for being the second wettest in history. And not wet in a good way:(

Good afternoon, and is anyone having dry sunny weather ? My area in SC is breaking all kind of records for being the second wettest in history. And not wet in a good way:(
Greetings from UT, and its been to hot here this summer, to many sunny days over 100
and w are in a drought

oh, don't say that... I was hoping SC had dried out while I was up north visiting family... :(

oh, don't say that... I was hoping SC had dried out while I was up north visiting family... :(

How do I break this to you :). Remember our palmetto palms ? They have all been replaced with rice fields and cranberry bogs !!! It is insane rain. I'm moving as soon as I can find someone to take me in. LOL

Hello people on this thread. I think at 40+ I make the cut for older man. Setting aside the specific age, my aching joints and the gray hairs popping out in odd places are telling me so. Does not prevent me from enjoying all the eye candy and sexy stories here. Cheers.

How do I break this to you :). Remember our palmetto palms ? They have all been replaced with rice fields and cranberry bogs !!! It is insane rain. I'm moving as soon as I can find someone to take me in. LOL

No rice here, but cranberries, certainly! It has been a mixture of unbearably hot with wet and humid, even on days with a heavy cloud cover. Now that I have told you the bad news weatherwise, I'll gladly take you in.....*smile*

No rice here, but cranberries, certainly! It has been a mixture of unbearably hot with wet and humid, even on days with a heavy cloud cover. Now that I have told you the bad news weatherwise, I'll gladly take you in.....*smile*

Firefighter thank you ! I pack light. I suppose we shall just have to stay indoors and find things to do :). Hope you are doing well. Stay cool as best you can. Or just get HOT right along with it !

NC here..............dang rain................do love sex in the rain though...grins

Well, I would take you in.
But, it's just as wet here. And, not in a good way, either. :D

Texas is Hot and Dry

We could certainly use a little of your rain here in SE Texas.

Move to Texas

We always need good nurses in Houston. The hospital where I worked for >40 years even pays a bonus to employees who bring good people in. PM if you have an interest.

I do enjoy the rain, but there is a certain limit for me. I'm glad that here in Minnesota it is drying out. Although it wouldn't be too bad to be under some sheets with one of the older men on the East Coast. ;)

Haa haa been a bit since I posted here...well this year turned 40, lost a pile of weight, separated from my ex-Spousal Unit and have been enjoying my newfound freedom and loving rediscovering my mojo.

Oh and CasAnn...some of us Easterner old men like to go on camping trips in the BWCA. ;)

C'mon up

Pretty rainy and humid up here in Md., too. I think it has rained 24 days out of the last 30.

I'd take you in too, have plenty of room, but your friends might think I'm a carpetbagging Yankee!!!! In fact I know they would.

Are you Coastal or Piedmont? My friends down near and Charleston and Florence usually complain about the heat/humidity than my friends near Greenville and Greer.

I do enjoy the rain, but there is a certain limit for me. I'm glad that here in Minnesota it is drying out. Although it wouldn't be too bad to be under some sheets with one of the older men on the East Coast. ;)

Believe me, you would be most welcum should you decide to visit!

It's been overly dry here in Michigan...

You guys can come have a "slumber party" and hang out...

WHOOOOOOOOT~ Look out, Long Island, NY! A bunch of Canadian crazies will be headed your way not once, but twice. Our dept is sending us in Aug and again in Sept to compete in a couple of events. Can't wait.....

Pretty rainy and humid up here in Md., too. I think it has rained 24 days out of the last 30.

I'd take you in too, have plenty of room, but your friends might think I'm a carpetbagging Yankee!!!! In fact I know they would.

Are you Coastal or Piedmont? My friends down near and Charleston and Florence usually complain about the heat/humidity than my friends near Greenville and Greer.

I am in the Spartanburg area. It has rained every day here for weeks. Some days an all day rain and some days evening showers. Many of our roads have been flooded. Sink holes appearing. Roads washing away. The heat has not been as bad as our usual but the humidity very high.

I am in the Spartanburg area. It has rained every day here for weeks. Some days an all day rain and some days evening showers. Many of our roads have been flooded. Sink holes appearing. Roads washing away. The heat has not been as bad as our usual but the humidity very high.

It's that way down south of you, too.
The lakes on the Savannah River (Hartwell, Russell, and Clarks Hill) are all just about to top their dams.
That sounds sorta kinky, doesn't it? :D

It's that way down south of you, too.
The lakes on the Savannah River (Hartwell, Russell, and Clarks Hill) are all just about to top their dams.
That sounds sorta kinky, doesn't it? :D

All this rain messing up my bikini and pool time I am beginning to dislike our meterologist:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back