Secure Connections for Lit Members

Manu

Just A Test Title OK
Joined
Aug 24, 1999
Posts
1,328
Hello Everyone!

This week, we are rolling out a major update to the Literotica website for anyone with an account. The changes should be invisible for the most part (the site will continue working as it always has), but the privacy of data exchanged with logged-in members will be greatly improved.

After the updates are fully rolled out, any Literotica user who is logged in will notice that their Lit connections are now showing https instead of http. That means that all data you send and receive from Literotica.com will be encrypted using industry standard encryption:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security

Thie result of this change is that your activity on Literotica, while logged in, will have a higher level of privacy than before. We have been testing this system for several months, but this change should mean that the entire Literotica.com site (excluding the forum) will be protected by SSL.

For now, this change will only benefit logged in members, but in the future we plan to expand it to cover all users.

This work is pretty complicated, so please contact us immediately if you have any trouble logging in, or if any part of the site doesn't work as expected in the coming days.

This rollout is a small part of a major update that Literotica will be undergoing in the coming months. We can't wait to show you some of the other things we've been working on.

Thank you everyone!
 
Back
Top