Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-Skids smiled looking at her and kissed her lips as he removed his fingers and wiped them clean and whispers.-"Think you can make me cum before dinner arrives."
 
*Veronica smiled wickedly and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She slipped a hand into his pants and started to stroke his cock twisting her hand.* "With pleasure."
 
-He grins.-"Well don't think you can do with with your hand they may see."-he smiled the table was enclosed so they had cover to get this done Skids smiled.-
 
"so what do you propose I use?" *Veronica knew the answer but wanted to hear him say it.*
 
*she looked around then quickly slid under the table. She licked the head then took it into her mouth and throat swallowing a little*
 
-Skids tried to keep a straight face sipping his glass of water they had on the table already as he smiled feeling her mouth all over him.-
 
*she moved her head back and forth sucking. The table cloth hid her from sight but she still felt naughty as she sucked his hard cock under the table.*
 
*she felt him twitch in her mouth and started to swallow again squeezeing his cock. Skids had challenged her and she was going to make him cum before their food ycame.*
 
-Skids groaned flooding her mouth with his cum as the food was places telling the waiter she was in the rest room as he left he smiled down to Veronica as he popped his cock from her mouth he covered him self and ran to the bathroom to just clean up as he came back to let her do the same he began to eat.-
 
*she slide from under the table and went to the bathroom to wipe the cum from her thighs and slowly walked back to their table smiling. She slid in close to Skids and started her real dinner. She paused.* "Thank you for my appetizer." *she said then started eating again.*
 
-Skids grins with delight as she said that they ate and paid then went to the theater. Skids smiled as he was curious what she would do here as it was now one hour since there taboo fun and as he paid for the tickets for the spy film he smiled taking there seat in back to make out maybe.-
 
*Skids led them to seats in the back where no one could see their fun. As soon as they sat down Veronica kissed him deeply pressing her chest against his. She had to wait until it got dark in theatre for the real fun but she still wanted her kiss.*
 
-Skids kissed back enjoying the kiss as he stroked her cheek. This was more then he could ever hope for in a relationship.-
 
*Veronica couldn't help herself. She just wanted to be close to Skids. It was something about him that made her never want to leave his side. She never felt this way about any guy but Skids wasn't just any guy. She slowly broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.*
 
-Skids looks to her eyes."what drives you crazy about me?"-Skids asks curious of why she liked him-
 
"You are incredibly sweet and funny. You are, also, very adventurous and make my whole body tingle." *Veronice blushed but refused to look away *
 
-Skids blushed.-"you think of me so highly? You do not think I am unattractive at all?"
 
"No not at all. And ill prove it." *she took his hand and kissed the palm gently before she pressed it against her breast over her fast beating heart.* "Feel what you do to my heart." *she then moved his hand under her skirt to feel her weut center.* "Feel what you do to my body."
 
-Skids blushed and wiped a few tears that were to escape. Skids smiled and kisses her lips and broke the kiss as the movie was to star the whole theater got black.-
 
*Veronica thought she saw Skids wiping at tears but wasn't sure. He kissed her and she kissed him back before they both turned their attention to the movie. She laid her head on his shoulder just wanting to be close to him.*
 
-Holding her close he cuddled her in his lap as he smiled paying attention to the movie for now. Veronica was warm to him and for the past 3 years he couldn't do anything about it. He also couldn't do much now if he was caught now there be trouble in the garage and such.-
 
*she loved being able to be close to him. For years she'd been jealous of his girlfriends. They got to you h Skids and be close to this wonderful sweet man but all she could get was a friendly smile or hug. Now she was being held by him and she never wanted him to let go.*
 
-Skids smiled as he held her close and held her body showing he never wanted to let go at all.-
 
Back
Top