Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-Soon a loud Hey was herd behind her there the Principle stood with some Guards form the school they apprehended those men as they cursed being taken away for the police Skids looked to her.-"Thanks Principle i will clean up in here."-He nods as he looked to Veronica and just looked to her in the eyes.-"Why didn't you tell me?"-he said as he knelt down and hugged her tight hearing the humming of the vibes he checked and slid them out as tons of cum poured from her.-"Are you ok?"
 
*Veronica was in disbelief. The nightmare was finally over. Looking up slowly she saw Skids, her Skids. After all she'd said to him. The way she treated him. He was still concerned about her. She broke down and cried in his arms.* "H-He had a video. He was going to have you put it jail... He said I could stop it if I let him fuck. I swear skids I didn't want to. I didn't." *she cried harder.*
 
-Skids held her tight as he pet her hair.-"Go clean up i am going to take care of that."-skids watched her go to the bathroom to freshen up and feel better as he found the cameras and the video she talked about as he broke it and threw it away he walked back out sitting on the chair waiting for a revived Veronica.-
 
*Veronica cleaned her face then used paper towels and lots of soap to clean her pussy and ass. She slowly walked back and saw Skids sitting in the chair. He motioned for her to come closer and she did sitting in his lap.*
 
-Skids pet her hair.-"Ready for me to take you home love?"-he asked as he picked her up carrying her craddle style to the bus he locked the door as he sat her in her seat and began to drive to her place.-
 
*Veronica laid in the seat and instantly fell asleep. The day's events had worn her out and her body just crashed. But at least she was safe now with the one she loved. He would take care of her.*
 
-Skids got her to his house seeing she crashed and laid her in his bed as he smiled and got in comfortable clothes as his small bus out front and his car in the driveway.-"I am glad she is in love with me still i feel so much better."-he said to him self as he laid on the couch and watched the tv on a very low volume.-
 
*An half hour later, Veronica woke up in a strange bed and got up quickly. She cautiously made her way down a hallway and saw Skids watching TV. Before she knew it she was sitting on the couch close to him.* "..I didn't mean it, ya know? About wanting it to be over. I just had to say that so you'd stop asking questions. I still love you Skids. Very much."
 
-Skids smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I didn't know that before but....after i saw the sight i had to get the principle.....That is why i helped you other wise i would of left you to them."-Skids smiled and held her close as he pet her hair.-"Is....all your body ok or do you need to recover more?"-Skids was hard her outfit really turned him on but she just went through a horrible ordeal and didn't want to force her.-
 
"Uhm.." *she did a quick mental check of her body. Her pussycat was still sore but she could handle it.* "Its ok. Just be gentle."
 
-Skids shook his head.-"I prefer for you to heal if your still sore."-he just cuddled in to her with a warm embrace as he pet her hair.-"I will take you back to your sisters tonight so you can wash up and rest ok. We will see each other tomorrow.It is the weekend and its the 3rd week of school. You have plenty of time to be with me."
 
Last edited:
*Veronica wanted to protest. She felt so much safer with him and she didn't want to leave. Without thinking she snuggled closer to him and pressed her face against his chest.*
 
-Veronica looked so nice.-"If you want i guess you could grab some clothes and stay the week end or I could stay with you over there for the weekend."-he smiled to her as he pet her hair gently.-"Would you like that?"
 
*Veronica nodded her head. She had been away from Skids for to long and she just wanted to be close.* "I want to stay the weekend here with you. Sorry I just really missed you Skids."
 
-He smiled and nods.-"I can always come over to your sisters place if it will help since you have to watch it either or is good come on let's go get you things to stay with me."-he said as Skids and Veronica got ready and drove to her house in his car.-
 
*Veronica got in the car with Skids and looked out the window as they drove to her sister's place. They went in and she put some clothes in a bag and a few pairs of lingerie to surprise Skids. When she was done she went and kissed him deeply.*
 
-Skids smiled and kissed her back as they began to drive back.-"So what did you pick up?"
 
*Veronica smiled and looked at him* "Just a few clothes and things for the weekend." *They arrived back at his place and he took her bag as they walked into his apartment.*
 
-I smile as i walk in as well. Skids grins and just slapped her ass playfully-"You Hungry?"-He asked as he smiled looking to her eyes.-
 
Last edited:
*she jumped a little and smiled. Her stomach growled and answered his question.* "Actually I dont think I've really eaten well in days."
 
-He nods.-"Say no more do you want Burgers and Fries or Chicken wings and fries."-he said.-
 
*she thought for a second.* "Wings and fries" *her stomach growled again* "You be patient." *she said poking her stomach*
 
-Skids laughed as he began making the wings and fries also cooking up a special hot sauce for the wings. once done he tossed the wings and fries in the sauce. The Sauce was buttery and hot just enough heat to give it a kick as They st down to eat.-"I gave you a lot of chicken wings and fries since you have not been fed well."
 
*she kissed him deeply to thank him before she began to eat, trying her best not to wolf down her plate.*
 
Back
Top