Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple ideas

*EDIT: The female part in "Training Tammy has been cast. Ladies interested in the idea of a girl who grows to want to give herself over to a man's desire and instruction may still contact me, however.*

Hello, ladies. I have a couple ideas that I'd love to explore with a confident, accomplished female writing partner. They both have elements of D/s, but let me specify that my idea of D/s has to do with control and sensuality rather than sadism: it's not about hurting you but about revealing you and getting you to open to me.

Anyway, here are the ideas I'm thinking about:

The first one is tentatively titled "Shy Girl Comes Back". It starts when my character, an older male, is on IM one day and suddenly gets a message from someone he hasn't heard from in two or three years; a young girl who was his online submissive for a time, perhaps because she wanted to explore her sexuality as much as she wanted to explore her submissive tendencies, but who was too shy to really do much, if anything, and who fell away after awhile when she went off to school and her life became full of new people and experiences.

Now, out of the blue, she's back, and saying that she essentially wants to pick up where they left off... and she hopes to be able to go much further this time.

I think there are many interesting questions here. What happened to her in the interim? Has she had some real-life experiences on her own? Conquered some of her shyness? But if so, why is she still interested in someone much older than herself?

The second idea has some similarities: Its working title is "Training Tammy". A girl attending her local community college takes a class with an instructor she hasn't had before. Somehow, perhaps because of the subject matter, they realize that they both have an interest in D/s. Despite the proscriptions of professional ethics and the risk to his career, they eventually start spending time together outside of class - specifically at his house on the edge of the desert.

Please feel free to look at some of my older posts, and message me if 1) You feel a visceral response to my ideas and the way I write, and 2) You're confident in your writing skill. I'm looking for someone who understands the development of tension and can believably show what her character is feeling as things progress.

In other words, I want to seduce and claim you. :rose:
 
Last edited:
Looking for a lady to RP with via a messenger or via emails. Kink preferred sub or domme. Open to all ideas. PM if interested.
 
Hi everyone! Newbie here. :D

I'd love to do a superhero-type RP with a group of people. I've been kicking around a few ideas as far as plots go, but I'd like to see if anyone would be interested first. I'd need people to play superheroes and/or villains (preferably original characters; but if you really want to play a preexisting one, that's cool with me). Anywho, if this appeals to anyone, just shoot me a message.
 
Giving it another bump.

Greetings,

Experienced writer and role player looking for a co-author for a thread or two. I typically write out a few paragraphs at a time and desire the same from my partner. While I take pride in my writing, I'm not a grammar nazi and won't hold spelling mistakes and the like against a person. All sexes are welcome, I'm male but I love to expand my limits and play both male and female equally well. I have a few ideas that are somewhat solidly formed to at least create a base of an idea. I don't really like to create a full story or idea out without taking it over with my partner. Since we're writing a story together your input inherently important. I want us both to love the story and get something from it; if you want something in particular idea that isn't there let me know. I am extremely flexible and willing to work on an idea that suits us both. As for my turn ons/offs and other information gives my profile a glance and if I still look interesting send me a PM. I prefer writing in threads on Lit just to keep it neat and organized, but I'm not opposed to emails. I can't do instant messaging due to time constraints.

Here is the shameless plugging of my malformed ideas. If anyone interests you let me know and let's see what we can do. Thanks for reading!


D&D game becomes real - A late night game suddenly becomes all two real for it's players.

A pair of tabletop gamers get to live the lives of their characters. They get transported into the fantasy world of D&D and into the smoking hot bodies of their creations. They cannot return to their world and their former lives until they finish the quest.

The basic premise is the pair get to become their most beloved D&D character. While in real life they might have been too scared and awkward to admit their feelings for one another their fantasy characters have no qualms about living life to the fullest and lusting after one another.

Had the original idea here

But my co-writer abandoned it. The idea isn't fully formed out, to leave room for both of us to flesh it out as we see fit so it will be mutually enjoyable for both of us. I don't expect to keep the same characters, just the basic idea as outlined above.


Treasure Hunting Adventure - Another idea can easily fit into a fantasy or modern setting. My character is chronicler/adventurer/treasure hunter that freelances himself out to the highest bidder. The idea of the thread would focus on him going off seeking stories and adventure for one client or another. I’ve envisioned the character concept off of Indiana Jones; expect that he is one of the fantasy races (Elf, half-elf, gnome, etc.), if in a fantasy setting of course. Either way, he is handsome, dashing, eccentric, brilliant, a professor and an adventure-seeker all in one. The thread would deal with his dealings with adventurers, villains, creatures, and of course his lovely associates (or rivals). The actual idea of the thread is left up in the air, to be worked out between me and whoever is interested. It has a great potential for a lasting thread with great action, mystery, and even lots of sexiness.


Dragon Layer – A dim paladin who fancies himself a dragon slayer decides to take on a dragon that has been terrorizing a small village. The paladin confronts the dragon in its lair and a battle ensues. During the short but fierce fight armor is sundered and chiseled bodies revealed. The dragon takes a liking to what she sees and decides to take it. She transforms into a humanoid form (human, elf, half-dragon form, etc.) and seduces the dim witted hero into a carnal act. The initial idea is obviously straight forward in its sexual approach but can be changed and adapted as we see fit.



I have several other ideas that I haven't fully developed yet. Here are some more:

Magic and modern times – I always liked the combination of magic and fantasy combined with the modern age. The idea hasn't gotten much farther than that unfortunately. Maybe somebody out there can latch onto the nugget of a thought and see what they can make of it?


Virtual Reality – The basic idea is there is some sort of virtual reality game out there that people can totally submerge themselves into. Maybe a MMORPG or action game. Or even a program used my the Military to train operatives. The story itself could lead to all kinds of ideas, a couple dealing with their in character and out of character lives.
 
looking for a female roleplayer

looking for a female roleplayer for a medieval type roleplay interested in king and queen princess and king/prince and queen anything medieval
 
PM role playing

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some role playing via pm with me. I am looking for something darkly seductive....if interested just place the title in the subject line.
 
Looking for some one who would play a female character in a role play i thought up of. This would involve a women who is a con artist who takes over a womens life. The way she goes about doing this and why is some thing we can discuss but i would play the womens boy friend who unknowingly doesn't realize his girl friend has been replaced if any one is interested in playing hte female pm me so we could discuss
 
I would also love to do some thing sort of based on the movie push were there are a people with physic and various powers in the world which are at war with the government if any one is interest in this pm me
 
"My Daddy Dearest"
-Rachel has been trying her hardest to be a perfect college student. The 19 year old certainly is intelligent enough; numerous advanced Clara, high praises from her professors, scholarships abound. She's already been approached by corporations trying to recruit the girl after graduation, but it all feels so overwhelming.
The thing she longs for most is the nights after class.
The weekends away.
Breaks off.
Time with the one thing that matters most, the reason behind her efforts to succeed. The desire to make her Daddy proud.
The stress of her normal life evaporates with him. Time in a Little's mental space.
(This could be her true father, or someone she's found. Possibly a former high school teacher she formed a rather taboo relationship with back in senior year. This is a fledgling idea all around, and I'd like to expand it with someone.)


"Bitch"
I'd prefer to do this with another woman.
A puppygirl story.
You've recently adopted my character as your pet, training her and developing the relationship between us. (The thread name is merely reference to the Female Dog aspect. I would actually prefer this to be a rather loving relationship, testing boundaries and enforcing their bond. Idea was slightly drawn from the Shiniez storylines between Ally and Lisa.)

Please Private Message if interested! :)
 
I'm juggling two ideas at the moment.

The first is Batman thread. I'm looking for a writing partner who can play Gotham's femme fatales: Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. The three realize that Batman's weakness is sex and use that to manipulate and take control of him, at which point they're free to wreak havoc. This thread could go quite a few different directions and different characters could be brought in at a later point as well.

The second is a succubus thread. I would play a demon hunter who hunts and captures a high-ranking succubus, only to be caught off guard when she teleports both of us to the hell dimension. The tables get turned and I become the hunted, eventually being caught by the succubus and taken back to her home, where I am introduced to the other succubi who call that mansion home. This thread could also go several directions. The demon hunter tries to escape again, the succubi could turn out to be not so bad compared to the other demons and they work together, or something else completely.

I'm typically not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am most comfortable writing a few paragraphs, though I can adjust for my partner.

Also, if you like the ideas above, but would like to change some details feel free. I'm not fixated on the details so much and would like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

If either of the ideas above catch your interest, feel free to send a PM and we can discuss details. Good spelling and grammar is always a plus!
 
Romance/Erotica

I am looking into any writers who may be interested a thread geared more towards a romantic type of erotica. Paranormal romance, contemporary and Historical. I do favor historicals but can do do others. Please PM me if you are interested.
 
Cheating with Wife's sister/cousin/friend

I've been role playing through IM for a number of years but would really like to try writing a longer term, more detailed scene.

I'm looking for a female rp partner to play my wife's sister/cousin/friend. I can write a few paragraphs each day. PM me if you are interested.
 
So I need help people. I am in dire need of a thread with a artner who can post a somewhat detailed posts at least once a day. I can't deal with these threads where I get a once a month post. I need excitement and porn in my life. At this point I will write anything with any ideas. If you need me to be your brother, a mob boss, your master, a vampire or whatever send me a pm with your idea and lets write something. I only ask that you can piece together enough thought to put at least one maybe two paragraphs per post and can post everyday.

Hit me up.
 
The Weapon

What do you do when you are alone and have no one? What do you do when the CIA and FBI are after you? What would happen if you had the power to bring a country down to its knees? People have been searching for one particular girl for five years. Always on the move and trying not to fall in love. This girl had a power within her, she had telekinetic powers. She had complete control of them but everyone wants her.

She ends up meeting up with an older gentlemen who is with the FBI originally he was there to subdue her so to speak. But when she saves his life from being crushed by a car, things change in his view. She is no freak, no animal that should be tested on. She had great responsibility with her powers, but she is protective. She helps the people that she can. The girl has lost everything, but can she get her life back? Perhaps work for the FBI. (More can be discussed)

Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.


The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

~Miami Criminals~

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped


Pm if interested in any of them.
 
Last edited:
Looking for someone interested in a season 2 supernatural roleplay with dean and my character, who's parents were killed by the demon. Her abilities are similar to Sam's
 
Night Of The Vampires

Vampires have been around for thousands of years, just with how things are today. With the kids dressing up Gothic as some called it. They can live freely now, though the clan leader looks like a vampire, but everyone just thinks its made up. He has charmed many women over the past five hundred years. But he had yet to find the one meant for him, He was just not looking in the right area. He was born and raised in Germany and while he is performing at a night club the one meant for him shows up.

The woman that is meant for him is one he cannot charm, but this girl of his was American but fluent in German. She felt like someone was looking for her and could never figure it out, till she goes to the club. Everyone in the club is a vampire, and when she walks in everyone knows who she is quickly. But what will happen when she finds out they are real vampires, will she accept the fate? since vampire hunters were very real. Would she stick her neck out for them?

The Arrangement

What do you do when it was the time where families were giving up there own children for money. It had been this for over twenty years. Men from different families if they liked a girl from another, that man would marry her and give the family money or even live stock. And that is what was happening here, a much older man wanting her for her looks, to breed her and marry her. Will they learn to love one another?

God Of War

What do you do when you have lost everything? Krato's has lost everything his wife and his child. Now once a mortal man has no idea who is about to give him a hand, Krato's has a friend who was a child at the time. But now at the age of eighteen she has sensed her friend was in danger, so she shows herself. She has more power then a lot of of mortals, though she is very mortal. Right now however Krato's were bound in shackles and is bound due to the god's being pissed at him.

But what if love wasn't exactly dead, what would happen then?.

The Weapon

What do you do when you are alone and have no one? What do you do when the CIA and FBI are after you? What would happen if you had the power to bring a country down to its knees? People have been searching for one particular girl for five years. Always on the move and trying not to fall in love. This girl had a power within her, she had telekinetic powers. She had complete control of them but everyone wants her.

She ends up meeting up with an older gentlemen who is with the FBI originally he was there to subdue her so to speak. But when she saves his life from being crushed by a car, things change in his view. She is no freak, no animal that should be tested on. She had great responsibility with her powers, but she is protective. She helps the people that she can. The girl has lost everything, but can she get her life back? Perhaps work for the FBI. (More can be discussed)

Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.


The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

~Miami Criminals~

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped

pm if interested
 
Last edited:
Shy girl comes back

*Now Filled*

I have an idea for a D/s thread tentatively titled "Shy Girl Comes Back". It starts when my character, an older male, is on IM one day and suddenly gets a message from someone he hasn't heard from in two or three years; a young girl who was his online submissive for a time, perhaps because she wanted to explore her sexuality as much as she wanted to explore her submissive tendencies, but who was too shy to really do much, if anything, and who fell away after awhile when she went off to school and her life became full of new people and experiences.

Now, out of the blue, she's back, and saying that she essentially wants to pick up where they left off... and she hopes to be able to go much further this time.
 
Last edited:
Looking for male co writers for a few thread ideas

1. On the run Both of them running from something till they find each other. ROLE FILLED

2. Anything but love They have worked together several times before as if fate is determined to place them together... they fight... they survive... all because they don't want to fall in love... too late.ROLE FILLED

3. Love and Music Two different worlds converge over music and love... learning and growing together.

4. Haven A troubled who has deep rooted ties to the town the area and... Duke. ((Knowledge of the show and characters.))

5. Did We... Would love one or two bi males to play her long time friend and business partner who she introduced.

6. Passion No strings attached... yet. No strings attached affair with the Hottest personal assistant young man she has ever met... but are they just ignoring the inevitable while they are falling in love.

7. Outlaw Love A western taken from an actual western movie... would love some knowledge of the plot of the movie this idea was inspired by.

8. Perfect Match She has no memory of what she is... He can survive her feeding without going mad or sickly while his artistic gift thrives.

PM interest... questions... character ideas for the threads...
 
Last edited:
I'm still interested in a story where I play the "birthday boy", and get a special surprise from a friend... Please PM me if interested!
 
I'm back after a long absence, and looking to start writing again. I don't have many complex plot ideas in mind at the moment. I have one very simple outline, and I'm picky about who I write with and what kind of stories I write. Mostly, it has to something that really does give me inspiration, as the thread title suggests-if I don't feel it, I lose it.

That's what I look for in a co-writer as well, one that inspires me to respond. I don't expect a perfect typist, but bad grammar and multiple typing errors are too much of a distraction to deal with. Good imaginative writing and lengthy posts of multiple paragraphs are expected. I still have some my old (abandoned after my long absence, at this point) threads in my signature to provide some samples of my writing.

xNightmarex (Role has now been FILLED.)

This is my basic idea for now. My character abducts a woman, planning to rape her...and break her. He has done this before. He's good at it. He is skilled with finding women who live alone, who won't be missed for several days after he takes them. His latest prey is much the same...but he didn't really know her background. He successfully abducts her, and brings her to his basement dungeon, but she'll prove to be more than he bargained for. The question is whether this will be her nightmare...or his.

The details of the character I'll leave up to my co-writer, but I expect her background to have some kind of training. Maybe she studied under a kung-fu master, maybe she's ex army, maybe she was in counter-intelligence with the CIA, whatever. She should be forceful, willful, and put up quite a fight. This could prove to be a battle of wills, wits, and even a battle of strength.

PM me if interested, or if interested in proposing other ideas.

 
Last edited:
Banshee

I would like to do an RP based on the show Banshee. Any females that know the basic story of the show and would like to give this a try, please send me a pm.

Thanks.
 
Seeking a female for a incest role play set in rome in ancient times involving a older prince trying to navigate around his father rule and strike a claim for him self and his less than honest ways you would play his sister and plots and character details are some thing i would like to work out with a co writer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top