Chain Stories Directory

Lauren Hynde

Hitched
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Posts
21,061
Just a little survivorphile public service! Here's a directory of links to what I gather are currently active Chain Stories' threads. Also included is a link to the Chain Story F.A.Q. if you have an idea for you own chain story.

How To Start A Chain Story


Possible Future Chains:




Active Chains:

On the Bus - last chapter posted on 01/29/12
Literotica Erotic Cookbook - New chain story.



Inactive but still open-ended Chains (You can add to any of these chains):

Lustful Lyrics - last chapter posted 9/30/11
Modern Day Fairy Tale chain - last chapter posted 10/06/10
Virtual Reality - last chapter posted on 12/16/11
Midnight - last chapter posted on 06/10/10
Greek Myths - last chapter posted on 05/07/10
The Set - last chapter posted on 02/26/11





If you know of any other chains that are active or are about to start, send me a PM or post here and I'll link in this post.

If you have a chain idea that you think other survivors might be interested in, please start a thread in the Author's Hangout and then post a link here.

One final note: Snippetsville Group's chain stories and other similar collective efforts are ineligible for the Survivor Contest. Participation is fun, but since you cannot post your chain under your own name, you cannot use these stories for points.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive but still open-ended Chains (You can add to any of these chains):

Sex Slave scenario - Needs a new organizer. last chapter posted 06/25/08
On the Bus - last chapter posted on 11/14/06
These two threads were started by me - the Sex Slave scenario is active again and I'm back in charge of it - if someone is interested please head to the thread read the first post as well as the last few that have been posted. Thanks. :)

The On the Bus chain story is inactive - but because it deals with people hoping on and off the Greyhound as it travels across the country any one can start a chapter and it'll fit - no real ending was ever thought out for this particular chain story.

Thanks,

Red
 
Me and TaintedWings are writing a chain story. It's called Collar 69 and about an all-gay/bi, male school. The 69 doesn't refer to the position, as we have yet to do that position in the 1x1rp we're doing on wajas.com, but it refers to how they're both switches. Ryan, me, is mostly dom and Rory, TaintedWings, is mostly sub.

Rory comes to the school, which has yet to be named, and is immediately claimed as a slave by Ryan.
 
I've gone in and done some updating on this directory. I deleted a lot of them as they were older chains with no activity in the last couple of years. If you know of any new ones in development please post here with a URL linking back to the thread.
 
We can probably also delete The Literoticum Survivor Murders - lThe last chapter posted 1/12/10 but this was rather limited in scope. It was about somebody killing off all the other contenders in the 2009 Survivors' Contest.
 
Thanks for keeping "On the Bus" listed. I do plan on posting in that chain sometime this year, since the rules allow only one chapter, per chain, per author. As of this morning I know of only three chains that I'll be submitting to at this point in time and "On the Bus" will be one of them.

I do have a couple chain ideas floating about, one from TxRad.
 
I've gone in and done some updating on this directory. I deleted a lot of them as they were older chains with no activity in the last couple of years. If you know of any new ones in development please post here with a URL linking back to the thread.

If they've been deleted from this directory does that mean they can not be posted in? Or have they been removed because participation has gone stale and one can still post in them if desired?

((kinda would like to post in one of the older ones that was up before the deletion -- took a while to get caught up on all that reading.))
 
Another possible chain story...

Throw this one out one more time...Fort Horny. Mythical Army base in the South...and each author could do whatever...setting is only commonality...unless some want to team up and write inter-related stories.

Tara Neale
 
Kismet - will be a completed chain story by the end of next week, depending on when the final chapter, already written and edited, is submitted and approved. So please remove it from the chain directory. Thanks. :)
 
I've gone in and done some updating on this directory. I deleted a lot of them as they were older chains with no activity in the last couple of years. If you know of any new ones in development please post here with a URL linking back to the thread.

I was surprised to see the "Lord of the Rings" chain removed. With new chapters added for the survivor contest every year since 2005 and with three sorties added last year, one as recent as December 2011.
 
Just a thought...

Maybe for next year's Survivor Contest you could recommend three (or five for the very productive among us) chain stories to which the participants must contribute.

I have found that of all the categories this is the most terrifying for me but strategically I cannot afford another immunity. :(
 
If I tried to do a chapter for RedHairedandFriendly's "On the Bus" would I get points for that?
 
If I tried to do a chapter for RedHairedandFriendly's "On the Bus" would I get points for that?

If you submit a story and it is posted, you would get points for it, assuming you only post one story for that chain that year
 
If you submit a story and it is posted, you would get points for it, assuming you only post one story for that chain that year


Thank you for responding. I will try to do something for this chain. :)
 
Thank you for responding. I will try to do something for this chain. :)

I think the "On the Bus" chain really is one of the easiest ones to slip in and out of and can be considered an open ended chain forever - heck even if the original bus breaks down another bus can be brought in from the company. :D

If you do submit something for the chain let me know when it posts so I can place a link in the first post. :)

Good luck and hope you're enjoying Survivor!!! :D
 
I think the "On the Bus" chain really is one of the easiest ones to slip in and out of and can be considered an open ended chain forever - heck even if the original bus breaks down another bus can be brought in from the company. :D

If you do submit something for the chain let me know when it posts so I can place a link in the first post. :)

Good luck and hope you're enjoying Survivor!!! :D




Arrrrgggghhhh!!! In truth the contest is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be! My productive period is just about coming to an end too since I have to go back to school in two weeks and I cannot afford to be distracted from that.

I wanted to participate in order to overcome my shyness and to develop discipline in my writing. My shyness remains, but I have developed some discipline about writing although not about my school work since I'm late on a paper because I've been spending time writing these stories! :eek:

(((sigh)))

You are doing well (I don't think you realise how many of the other contestants have you listed among their favourite authors) so all the very best to you also!

(((HUGS)))

:rose:
 
Arrrrgggghhhh!!! In truth the contest is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be! My productive period is just about coming to an end too since I have to go back to school in two weeks and I cannot afford to be distracted from that.

I wanted to participate in order to overcome my shyness and to develop discipline in my writing. My shyness remains, but I have developed some discipline about writing although not about my school work since I'm late on a paper because I've been spending time writing these stories! :eek:

(((sigh)))

You are doing well (I don't think you realise how many of the other contestants have you listed among their favourite authors) so all the very best to you also!

(((HUGS)))

:rose:

They will probably move this conversation to the discussion board. . . lol
But...

I completely understand about productive periods. We went from a household with 3 laptops and a desktop, to one laptop and then it was summer break so all the kids were home from school, so I gave up my computer. My writing slipped and now I'm back to having the one and only computer to myself, but only during the school hours.

I think you're doing fantastic as well and I wasn't aware of how many had me listed. That's very inspiring and appreciated. I love writing for this site and writing for folks in general.

I am glad you're participating. This contest is great for stretching oneself out of their comfort zone. Keep posting, writing, and popping in when you're able. :rose:

((Hugs ya back))
 
Thank you!

I got back out from behind the woodshed (aka no internet) too late to participate in this year's, but was looking ahead to next years contest and the Chain Stories was the one aspect that I could not get a handle on.

Until I read through the conversations on this discussion. Thank you for clearing it up.
 
Perhaps we could try a new chain about the sexual adventures and romances of the people (guests and staff) at a posh holiday resort... in JAMAICA! :D
 
Perhaps we could try a new chain about the sexual adventures and romances of the people (guests and staff) at a posh holiday resort... in JAMAICA! :D

If that's an idea you want to have considered you should start a thread in the Author's Hangout, that's where chain story idea threads get started. It would certainly be a chain with a lot of sexy potential. ;)
 
So far as the active chains go, if you go to the index and from there to Chain Stories, you will see a lot of chains listed. To see if one is still active, read the last one and see if it comes to a conclusion. If it doesn't, it usually means the chain is still active, even if there have been no entries for a couple of years. With some others, the situation behind them has ended, so the chain has ended too. One of these was the Literotica Survivors' Contest Murders, in which the contenders in the Survivors' Contest were murdered. I was smothered while eating the pussy of a BBW. There is also one about the Literotica Olympics, which has ended.

As long as a story in this category is accepted by Literotica Management, it qualifies for the category in this contest. :D

Modern Fairytails and Lustful Lyrics are still active, and they still have almost unlimited potential. The only concern is that you can only enter one story from any one chain once a year.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top