New Story: You watch your girlfriend submit!

HottieMorgan

Experienced
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Posts
39
Hi all,

I'm new to this board. But I've been posting on Chyoo for some time. I just wanted to say how happy I am that people are actually reading one of my stories this time around! Yay me!

I'm writing to let you know a little bit about myself. As you can tell, I'm actually the main character to all my stories (well sort of the new one). I write these stories with my man (guess which one...duh). To be honest, some of the chapters aren't that far from the truth (except of course the disney addition, which was weird, but I liked it ;)).

I know it might sound weird, but the plot of the story is how our relationship started. It might seem weird, but my old boyfriend was a total pussy. He deserved what he got (trust me). While I don't think he was a voyeur, I wouldn't out it past him eek:.

I just wanted to write to let you know I appreciate the views and ratings! And now let me make a plea for someone to help the story along. It kinda helps me and my man have fun (if ya know what I mean). So if you're interested, please add to the story. :D

Any idea, suggestions, bitches or gripes are welcome.

Also, if anyone wants to RP in the vein of my stories, let me know. I can have fun with you too!
 
Last edited:
I appreciate all the PMs. However, I was looking for contributors. If ya wanna RP with me, why don't you add a chapter and have me do whatever you want (in the confines of the story).
 
Ok. So more reviews I love! And more views! My fellow contributor is going strong. But is there ANYONE else out there!

No one wants to see me fall to the asshole Bill!
 
Looks like I'm the only one adding to this thread, as well as to my story.:(

That's ok. Just a little update on the story. In case you didn't notice, I'm making the ex (the voyeur) completely clueless to what is really going on between us (again, similar to what really happened).

As always, please read and review. Any suggestions on what you want me to do in the story. Let me know!:)
 
I appreciate all the PMs. However, I was looking for contributors. If ya wanna RP with me, why don't you add a chapter and have me do whatever you want (in the confines of the story).
Welcome to the Lit forums. We have a lot of people that can't read while breathing.
No one wants to see me fall to the asshole Bill!

I guess they don't want to see you fall and damage that precious rear of yours.



Maybe a link to you story would help. I wouldn't mind giving it a read and see if I can come up with some constructive criticism.
 
Since all the build up is outta the way now, I'm gonna start doing much shorter, and sex filled chapters now!
 
As you may notice, my stories are overlapping. Even though the scenarios aren't the same. Again, this is because a lot of this is 100% true (save for the voyeur parts).
 
you don't have to lie we know you're a dirty little voyeur
 
Hi again! Long time, no speak! I just want to say thanks for all the support and feedback. I'm taking the story in a new direction. I would love anyone to add some things. It's boring being the only one to add chapters to the story.

Again, I'm really just on here to seek reviews and people to add to the story. I'm not here for chatting, sorry! So don't think I'm being rude when I don't respond.
 
Since no one wants to help out with my story, I'm gonna add some incentive. Anyone who adds may get a private pic!
 
Nice Story

Just had a chance to read it...very nice story. I will work on a thread or two that hopefully you will like.:D
 
I can imagine

What happened to the booty pic? I really enjoyed that one

not saying I don't like the near under table leg shot in your profile now...
 
I can imagine

What happened to the booty pic? I really enjoyed that one

not saying I don't like the near under table leg shot in your profile now...

Eh. I needed a change! Besides, those tan legs of mine are my best quality (I think). It's more classy, but still naughty, if ya know what I mean. ;)
 
Eh. I needed a change! Besides, those tan legs of mine are my best quality (I think). It's more classy, but still naughty, if ya know what I mean. ;)

oh, I understand

I can't make a judgement call on your best quality, having been casually reading your cyoa, I think your dirty mind might rank pretty high

but that doesn't make for a good visual, does it?
 
oh, I understand

I can't make a judgement call on your best quality, having been casually reading your cyoa, I think your dirty mind might rank pretty high

but that doesn't make for a good visual, does it?

LOL! You're too funny.
 
Back
Top