Eating Your Own Cum

With a few rare exceptions, all of the sex between my wife and me involves me eating her delicious cunt sometimes for an hour or more and bringing her to multiple orgasms followed by me jerking off and eating my cum as she watches and makes sure I don't miss any. It's very humiliating but exciting.

You're supposed to jack off on her cunt first, and THEN eat her1

;)

I cum in rubbers then suck my cum out of them i love it

I do this too. I leave it until i'm horny again, suck the end of the condom into my mouth and warm it to body heat, take it out and squeeze it into my mouth as slowly as I want, maybe dribbling it around my lips or into my eyes first.

If I was going to do it.

This is how I would do it.

I would take my time giving him a long slow hand job. The whole time I am working him, I would telling him how hot it would be for him to eat his own cum. I would assure him it’s okay to want to try.

Then at the last second ruin the orgasm. Smile at him as you catch the stream of cum ozzing out of him.

Then it’s time for him to lick your hand clean.

Trust me, at that moment he will do anything to have a true orgasm.

While he’s licking your hand clean, you can tell how hot that’s making you.

I have never done this to my husband. Well not yet.

I would take my time giving him a long slow hand job. The whole time I am working him, I would telling him how hot it would be for him to eat his own cum. I would assure him it’s okay to want to try.

Then at the last second ruin the orgasm. Smile at him as you catch the stream of cum ozzing out of him.

Too complicated.....

My wife has a simpler method, and it really gets her off.
After we get done fucking like crazies, and I blow a load in her, she says "EAT ME!"
It's non-negotiable.
Don't get going that direction fast enough, no problem. She'll push my head that way!

;)

I will definitely share my cum.. she can put it back in my mouth or I will lick it off of her or me and share it with her very erotic very satisfying !!

I'd love this!

I think it’s super hot when guys do this. Especially when they lick out their cream pie then kiss you and you share. Sharing IS caring!

I don't want globs of my cum in my mouth, but I think its very hot to lick/kiss/suck cum off a woman's nipples after she has rubbed it in.. it is not the taste, its the erotic energy

Too complicated.....

My wife has a simpler method, and it really gets her off.
After we get done fucking like crazies, and I blow a load in her, she says "EAT ME!"
It's non-negotiable.
Don't get going that direction fast enough, no problem. She'll push my head that way!

;)

I wish! Can’t quite get over the post orgasm blues by myself, but with some encouragement it is awesome... my wife just doesn’t seem to be interested.

I wish! Can’t quite get over the post orgasm blues by myself, but with some encouragement it is awesome... my wife just doesn’t seem to be interested.

I’m not sure the percentage of women that like it. I just know my wife sure does!
She never said anything about it, it just hapened one night. Her reaction said it all!

I’m not sure the percentage of women that like it. I just know my wife sure does!
She never said anything about it, it just hapened one night. Her reaction said it all!

It was the same with me and my wife. I don't know how or why it happened but my wife loved it from the first time. That's when she had her best orgasms.

It was the same with me and my wife. I don't know how or why it happened but my wife loved it from the first time. That's when she had her best orgasms.

Yup! That was the deal with my wife.
Her best orgasms were from oral, which remains true, just that they are WAY better if it's oral after cumming in her!

Yup! That was the deal with my wife.
Her best orgasms were from oral, which remains true, just that they are WAY better if it's oral after cumming in her!

Woops just had another load oh no I think I’m addicted to my own cum. :eek:

I love to swish it around in my mouth and then leave it on my tongue to savor it. There's just something about the taste of cum that I can't get enough of.

So I'm not the only one!

I don't get why so many women make a big deal of hating it! Stuff is delicious.

Agreed, I enjoy it far more than my wife does, oh well...

I have known many women that love it as much as me. By the way they are also the women that also taught me to love the taste also. By having me eat their cream pies and sucking me off then giving me nasty cum kisses. I alway felt I should not ask her to do anything I wouldn’t do.:D

Yum cum!!!

Had my gal spit my huge load into my mouth after she sucked me off!!! It was a wonderful experience!!! Next one will be sucked out her freshly fucked pussy!!!

Back