Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #238201
dolf
copping a feel
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 76,069
and bb isn't really a racist. that's just how he talks.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #238202
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
switch companies. that simple.

are there government regulations on what must be covered by basic car insurance?
Yes, but people are only forced to purchase car insurance if they drive on government roads. I'm not sure whether or not I agree with that mandate.

At any rate, this is the last I'm going to say about this. I apologized, but that was quickly glossed over. It's obvious that all of you only want my head on a pike.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #238203
neci
icen
 
neci's Avatar
 
neci is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: nunoyadaymbidnez
Posts: 39,885
fucking idiot.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #238204
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27,797
It's very difficult to have a prosperous country without covering the basics. Healthcare, education, safety, among other things. When you start to throw monkey wrenches in to those major things you have an imbalance. When you treat your women like they're sluts because they're attempting to take care of their own health with the help of some government funds, well bully for you but if that's what it takes to keep healthy then good.

When we treat half of our population as LESS because they were born with a vagina and in turn were born with different issues than you menfolk, then we are failing.

When we tell our daughters that it's their fault if they are raped because they chose to wear a skirt that day, well shame on us.

When we tell our men that they don't have to be responsible for their actions because those slutty women dared to "flaunt" their wares, shame on us.

When our young men come on an adult message board and feel like it's ok to repeat a Rush Limbaugh rhetoric without any backlash, well shame on him.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #238205
Quoll
Area 25
 
Quoll's Avatar
 
Quoll is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: That's where I live.
Posts: 11,536
Welcome Home



IS THIS ENOUGH?
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #238206
dolf
copping a feel
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 76,069
you make me sick.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #238207
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
It's very difficult to have a prosperous country without covering the basics. Healthcare, education, safety, among other things. When you start to throw monkey wrenches in to those major things you have an imbalance. When you treat your women like they're sluts because they're attempting to take care of their own health with the help of some government funds, well bully for you but if that's what it takes to keep healthy then good.

When we treat half of our population as LESS because they were born with a vagina and in turn were born with different issues than you menfolk, then we are failing.

When we tell our daughters that it's their fault if they are raped because they chose to wear a skirt that day, well shame on us.

When we tell our men that they don't have to be responsible for their actions because those slutty women dared to "flaunt" their wares, shame on us.

When our young men come on an adult message board and feel like it's ok to repeat a Rush Limbaugh rhetoric without any backlash, well shame on him.
And you accuse me of blaming women for rape. Again.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #238208
dolf
copping a feel
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 76,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoll View Post
IS THIS ENOUGH?
[/center]
rope? *fap*
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #238209
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
you make me sick.
Yeah, sometimes I wish that my mother had an abortion.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #238210
Lorilei
prude
 
Lorilei's Avatar
 
Lorilei is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 27,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemesia_g View Post
Just switch companies. Why the hell didn't I think of that?
Such a simple thing! Go from one of the few perks you still get from your employer, to over $200 a month out of pocket for something else, which will still charge you a co-pay. Yeah. No biggie there. Oh! And that won't offer coverage for your family.

Yeah, that might not be the best option. Except that you might get raped while not having any need for birth control in your own life. Buy if you get pregnant, you can get one of them that free abortions PP is always giving out! It won't cost you nuttin'! Just lean back and enjoy it.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #238211
Disgustipated
LAWLZ
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26,020
Obama's killing it. No teleprompter, no notes. Killing it.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #238212
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
And you accuse me of blaming women for rape. Again.
This wasn't just about you, Blob, this is about the other people around here who agree with you. You were just unfortunate enough to spout off on the wrong night.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #238213
Quoll
Area 25
 
Quoll's Avatar
 
Quoll is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: That's where I live.
Posts: 11,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
rope? *fap*
You're a sad sick woman. *dreamy sigh*
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #238214
dolf
copping a feel
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 76,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoll View Post
You're a sad sick woman. *dreamy sigh*
actually, i'm quite a happy sick woman.

 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #238215
artemesia_g
Your dog is a jackass.
 
artemesia_g's Avatar
 
artemesia_g is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Charming
Posts: 3,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilei View Post
Such a simple thing! Go from one of the few perks you still get from your employer, to over $200 a month out of pocket for something else, which will still charge you a co-pay. Yeah. No biggie there. Oh! And that won't offer coverage for your family.

Yeah, that might not be the best option. Except that you might get raped while not having any need for birth control in your own life. Buy if you get pregnant, you can get one of them that free abortions PP is always giving out! It won't cost you nuttin'! Just lean back and enjoy it.
I basically can't even walk down the street anymore without PP throwing those damn "free abortion" coupons at me. It's annoying.
__________________
You are the poet laureate of head. ~ Bill
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #238216
Quoll
Area 25
 
Quoll's Avatar
 
Quoll is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: That's where I live.
Posts: 11,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
actually, i'm quite a happy sick woman.

*smirkle*
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #238217
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
This wasn't just about you, Blob, this is about the other people around here who agree with you. You were just unfortunate enough to spout off on the wrong night.
That's what it boils down to. I'm the low-hanging fruit. All your feelings about sexists get projected onto me.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #238218
Super-Surprise
Loves Spam
 
Super-Surprise's Avatar
 
Super-Surprise is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 64,839
Golfcart flasher in Atlanta! Blob, is that you?
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #238219
dolf
copping a feel
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 76,069
i'm not projecting.
you repulse me in your own right.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #238220
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
If you can find a case of a woman who was raped being denied an abortion by Planned Parenthood, I will leave this website forever and never come back with any alt.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 09-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #238221
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
That's what it boils down to. I'm the low-hanging fruit. All your feelings about sexists get projected onto me.
I agree with Dolf, we weren't projecting. I wasn't projecting. You said something incredibly, incredibly offensive and while you may think you apologized for it, you didn't.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #238222
Lorilei
prude
 
Lorilei's Avatar
 
Lorilei is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 27,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
I agree with Dolf, we weren't projecting. I wasn't projecting. You said something incredibly, incredibly offensive and while you may think you apologized for it, you didn't.
I saw no apology, unless you count "I'm sorry you were offended by what I said and meant".

Which I don't.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #238223
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
i'm not projecting.
you repulse me in your own right.
I can't blame you for that. I don't think you're a bandwagoner. Were anyone not repulsed, then it would be fair to question their sanity. That said, I don't think that this is the most repulsive thing about me. This is a difference of opinion that has been blown out of proportion.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 09-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #238224
Disgustipated
LAWLZ
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26,020
I'm a shit head... I still giggle that our PP is next to an animal hospital.
 

Old 09-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #238225
dolf
copping a feel
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 76,069
if 'slut' is your go-to insult for any woman you find objectionable, you can't claim not to be a misogynist.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.