What does your lit name mean.

Kylan said:
Kylan​

Lovely, Attractive - Irish
Narrow Channel - Scottish
Honor - English​

Your mother definitely had a sense of humour, didn't she.... ;) :p

No significance behind mine.....was looking for something to make up a dummy email and those were the two words that popped into my head first....then I just used it for here as well....kinda like it now though :)

lovemonster said:
Your mother definitely had a sense of humour, didn't she.... ;) :p

No significance behind mine.....was looking for something to make up a dummy email and those were the two words that popped into my head first....then I just used it for here as well....kinda like it now though :)

She was a clever girl...she knew I'd be to darned lazy to think up an Internet handle :D

1. koala bear
A sexual position in which the male is on his hands and knees and the female is latched to his underbelly with her arms and legs wrapped around the male.

2. koala bear
Very cute but very evil lil marsupials
there cute and cuddly, but they will fuck you up, koalas r gangster

3. Koala Bear
Someone who eats bush and leaves!

4. Koala
"The Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus; sometimes also spelled Phascolarctus cinereus) is a thickset arboreal marsupial herbivore endemic to Australia, and the only representative of its family, Phascolarctidae". Don't fuck with them.

5. Stoned Koala
A koala of moderate size that frequently smokes bamboo blunts.

Last edited:
Geoff because that's the shortened version of the name I was given at birth, I'm out and don't really care who knows I'm in the lifestyle. My children are adults now and family court can't say boo about visitation, etc...

Evil because in most places I tried to use my name it was already taken, and it fits me because I'm a sexual outlaw, a sadist, outside the mainstream of society, different. And with the goatee someone said I look like my counterpart from the "Evil StarTrek Universe"...

Besides, it was a lot shorter than "Geoff's evil twin, Skippy."

*LOL*

Last edited:
Stiffy Says... said:
Reiha knew this game...she didn't do what was not preceeded with "Stiffy Says..." LOL

*leaves you a Koala Bear Bamboo Stick*

Littleone is from my size and one of my favorite terms of endearment. 77 is reference to my favorite sexual position...or at least one of them at least. *Grinz*

Okay ... here goes:

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman ~ I am one and proud of it. All curvy and plump! :)

SadieML: Saide was my mother's nickname for me when I was a young girl. It's stuck and I'm still Sadie to this day. The ML stands for Married Lady because, well, I'm one of those too. :)

Okay, so not real exciting but there I am! :D

Daizie is because daisies are my favorite flower and I just changed the spelling to be different. :)

*smiles* everyone has such unique names! ^______^! I love it!

I wanted something that sounded interesting and I'm a KISS fan. I got it from the movie "KISS meets the Phantom of the Park" :p

Abner Devereaux said:
I wanted something that sounded interesting and I'm a KISS fan. I got it from the movie "KISS meets the Phantom of the Park" :p

OMG Aber- that's such a good pic of you : )

and I know your such a KISS nerd :p

I saw KISS in concert the first time they played at the Carolina Coliseum way back ... It was the "Destroyer" tour... and I saw them the last time they played there during the Farewell tour a couple of years ago.

I thought that was kinda appropriate, and a full circle kind of thing...

I'm just dropping in to let you guys know that I'll be away for a bit. I'll be back at the end of the month though, so behave! *throws cheesenips around* I'll be missing yer's! :heart:

Lady Reiha said:
I'm just dropping in to let you guys know that I'll be away for a bit. I'll be back at the end of the month though, so behave! *throws cheesenips around* I'll be missing yer's! :heart:
aww..you'll be miss cheesenips queen..Have fun and be safe! ;) :rose: :kiss:

virgin_not said:
aww..you'll be miss cheesenips queen..Have fun and be safe! ;) :rose: :kiss:

aw thanks Miss Virgy- I'll deffinately miss everyone. And I'll try to get than Man of mine to come on here O_O"

Lady Reiha said:
aw thanks Miss Virgy- I'll deffinately miss everyone. And I'll try to get than Man of mine to come on here O_O"
Its ok dearie you both deserve that precious time so..make the most of it. We just here waiting for your return and send my regards to him ;)

Color of hair, though it is darker now than when I was younger, and where I live. :kiss:

Mine's pretty obvious, what it means. It's what I yell out a lot....and I mean, a LOT....whenever I can get my hungry, horny little pussy completely and thoroughly stuffed:

"Bang my walls!"

red - i'm a natural redhead....

vixen - i like to flirt but only going to give myself to the one that appreciates me for exactly who i am........

Back