Digitally Enhanced

nice pictures....guessing someone has some computer savvy!

Thank you! :kiss: Just enough for me to play around with paint.net. I don't even get much into the heavier stuff like paintshop or gimp...yet. ;)
 
Sweet,

I enjoyed your photos quite a bit. There are so mnay creative things that can be done to enhance and alter photos that are simply amazing. Of course they don't always work out or appeal to everyone but you seem to have found the right touch. Thanks very much for sharing.
 
if your momma warned you about oklahoma boys i wonder what she told you about new yorkers lol

New York boys? Fuggit about it! ;) :heart:

i don't know about that, but here's lewis black to warn you about us wisconsinites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WlwumGkSec

also, here's one of the better digitizers on lit: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=521400

"That's the night we drink with hats on." Hahaha!

Wow, thanks for the link. She is amazing! I'm gong to spend some time on that thread, for sure.

Sweet,

I enjoyed your photos quite a bit. There are so mnay creative things that can be done to enhance and alter photos that are simply amazing. Of course they don't always work out or appeal to everyone but you seem to have found the right touch. Thanks very much for sharing.

Why, thank you, mais. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you enjoyed the pics. :kiss: I'm just starting out with this, and all feedback is appreciated.
 
Made it through Monday? Here's a little something to help celebrate Tuesday. (I was trying for the look of a comic or graphic novel. Hope you like it. ;) )
 

Attachments

  • graphic novel.jpg
    graphic novel.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 693
So, I know it's something like a month after St. Patrick's day, but I love my "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirt so much that I wear it year round. Yesterday, I wore it around bra-less. ;)

And because the shirt does say "Kiss Me," there's also something to smooch.
 

Attachments

  • vintage rirsh.jpg
    vintage rirsh.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,227
  • irish tucked under.jpg
    irish tucked under.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 501
  • irish nipple.jpg
    irish nipple.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 516
  • kissable.jpg
    kissable.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 493
Your wish is my desire.

I received a PM today that got me smiling. It was a request for me to post some untouched photos for YOU to modify and repost here. I loved the idea, and am happy to comply.:heart::kiss::heart:

This isn't a contest, so there's no end date for submission. But, I do have a few requests I'd like honored. Pretty please...with sugar on top?

1. The final product should contain the watermark "Carolyn Star." The originals will start out with one, but if it gets lost during manipulation I ask that you put one back on. (lol, now why does that sound dirty?) It doesn't have to cover the good bits, just be on there somewhere.

2. Please don't post these for profit. If you feel the need to share what you've done on a personal blog or with a few friends, I'm cool with that. But, if someone has to pay money to see them, they are used to try to persuade someone to give you money (like join a site), or they are used as advertising for a business, then that's a no-no. And no-nos deserve a spanking. :caning:

3. Please repost here, and give credit. I'd love to see what you've done with the pics! Even if you post them to your blog or some other place, I'd really like to see them here. You're totally welcome to post a link to anywhere else you've shared them. Also, a link back to this thread and a credit to Carolyn Star for the stock would be appreciated if they end up anywhere else.

Alright, enough with all that. Here are some virgin photos of little ol' me for you to play with. Have fun! :nana::D
 

Attachments

  • Picture0012.jpg
    Picture0012.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,644
  • Picture0021.jpg
    Picture0021.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Picture0005.jpg
    Picture0005.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,887
  • 011000011.jpg
    011000011.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,622
Very lovely. Glad you showed yourself with out the enhancements, but regardless you are lovely. Keep up the good work.
 
i love all your pics merry, its a sexy striptease that reveals more everyday, i truely look forward to this thread daily
 
Very lovely. Glad you showed yourself with out the enhancements, but regardless you are lovely. Keep up the good work.
Awww, what a lovely compliment. :kiss:

Very nice! great pics, hot bod!
Thanks! I guess when a Roman warrior tells you you're hot, he really means it. ;)

i love all your pics merry, its a sexy striptease that reveals more everyday, i truely look forward to this thread daily
Thanks. Yes, it does feel a bit like I'm doing a slow strip. Every day, each picture reveals a little more to even myself.
 
:rose::rose:
I welcome the opportunity to add 'enhancements'... and salute you as I hope others too will accept the offer.
:rose::rose::kiss:
I'm really excited to see what you do with the pictures! Feel free to get as creative as you want with them.
 
Ok, here's a little something for your Thursday. I've got a larger group cooking for Friday. Here's a one word hint: bath.
 

Attachments

  • bra touch vintage.jpg
    bra touch vintage.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 304
  • bra with earrings vintage.jpg
    bra with earrings vintage.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 381
You are so beautiful. The untouched photos are the best ones by far since we really get to see you there.

I love the shape of your body and breasts. And I really like your smile. Even with all of the nude pics you've posted, my favorite pic of yours would have to be your av, it's very seductive with your bra slipping down and the serious look on your lips. Great pic.


And I really like this one as well. Your breasts are perfect.


attachment.php
 
You are so beautiful. The untouched photos are the best ones by far since we really get to see you there.

I love the shape of your body and breasts. And I really like your smile. Even with all of the nude pics you've posted, my favorite pic of yours would have to be your av, it's very seductive with your bra slipping down and the serious look on your lips. Great pic.


And I really like this one as well. Your breasts are perfect.


attachment.php

Gosh. Thanks, sweetie. You sure know how to make a girl blush. :kiss:
 
Back
Top