The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True!

NOT fun.

Sighs quietly

I have been down to the creepy basement yet again...

And yes they are...but I think I may like your description better...

*nods*

-perks a brow-

why were you in the basement sweetheart?

-grins slowly. leaning in to flick the tip of his tongue against the shell of her ear-

LT: Doesn't that make it so much more interesting to peel each layer off... Like unwrapping a Christmas pressie...

-Wanders off with that thought-

*wicked giggle*

-perks a brow-

why were you in the basement sweetheart?

-grins slowly. leaning in to flick the tip of his tongue against the shell of her ear-

I am at work, obviously...and part of the over night staff's job is to check the furnace every hour to make sure it isn't either overheating or unworking. (Tis an old furnace and our owner is too cheap to go get a new one put in)

*wicked giggle*

I am at work, obviously...and part of the over night staff's job is to check the furnace every hour to make sure it isn't either overheating or unworking. (Tis an old furnace and our owner is too cheap to go get a new one put in)

-facepalm-

well I will just wait for ya down here. Next time we will be sure to overheat the bastard!

-grins. kissing her cheek-

LT: Thinks dreamily of using lips and teeth to peel those professional layers off of the wolfie in a dark corner of that basement...

Followed by: How do I hide out of sight under Wolfie's front desk so I can distract her when late night guests come by to pester her...

Followed by: gotta get myself outta this gutter...

Last edited:
LT: Thinks dreamily of using lips and teeth to peel those professional layers off of the wolfie in a dark corner of that basement...

Followed by: How do I hide out of sight under Wolfie's front desk so I can distract her when people come by to pester her...

*hugs tight*

I need to run away yet again...and then dammit I need to settle down and write...

Hugs her back

Ok darlin. Try not to work too hard!

Scoops up VT. Cuts off whatever she is wearing. Replaces it with strategically placed ribbon and then helps her get under Luna's desk

Happy early Christmas! :D

Hugs her back

Scoops up VT. Cuts off whatever she is wearing. Replaces it with strategically placed ribbon and then helps her get under Luna's desk

Wait what?! But those were my favorite undies!!! You owe me a new pair of lacy undies!!!

grumbles and settles in for the night under the table to await Wolfie's return.

Followed by: How do I hide out of sight under Wolfie's front desk so I can distract her when late night guests come by to pester her...

*debates helping VT keep her mind just where it is*

Hugs her back

*grins*

You give the very BEST pressies!!:kiss:

Wait what?! But those were my favorite undies!!! You owe me a new pair of lacy undies!!!

grumbles and settles in for the night under the table to await Wolfie's return.

Smirks

Well I'll take you shopping for something.

*debates helping VT keep her mind just where it is*

*grins*

You give the very BEST pressies!!:kiss:

Hugs her. Laughing softly

Glad you like. Who doesn't want a gorgeous gift wrapped woman under their desk for Christmas?

-wonders how I turned into a present in the span of twenty minutes and curls up under the desk with a sigh-

sits down at my front desk and glances down

ohhh VT prezzie...

nice...

Last Thought

stupid furnace.

I hate you.

Kitty is awesome.

I love her.

I need to get to the writing.

Cuz I will be sleeping all day tomorrow and won't have time to do it then.

FOCUS.

-wonders how I turned into a present in the span of twenty minutes and curls up under the desk with a sigh-
because FD and Luna were involved... how are you suprised by this?
sits down at my front desk and glances down

ohhh VT prezzie...

nice...

Last Thought

stupid furnace.

I hate you.

Kitty is awesome.

I love her.

I need to get to the writing.

Cuz I will be sleeping all day tomorrow and won't have time to do it then.

FOCUS.

:heart:

LT:
I HAZ IDEAZ. -nods-

this will be fun fun fun.

Perks up as the chair moves and Wolfie sits. She looks up as Wolfie looks down. Just long enough for recognition. Leaning forward, she nips at a knee. A shift. followed by another nip. Until she can lay a cheek against an inner thigh

because FD and Luna were involved... how are you suprised by this?

LT:
I HAZ IDEAZ. -nods-

this will be fun fun fun.

*giggles*

oh noes....bad kitty haz idea!

Perks up as the chair moves and Wolfie sits. She looks up as Wolfie looks down. Just long enough for recognition. Leaning forward, she nips at a knee. A shift. followed by another nip. Until she can lay a cheek against an inner thigh

One small, very strong hand reaches down to twine through pretty hair...tugs, gently... before moving to stroke fingers over scalp and temples...

I am writing. You are gorgeous. You may stay.

*more giggles*

Last Thought

Okay one last basement run at 5 am before I start setting up breakfast and brewing coffee.

YAY!! Two posts finished with an idea for the third piece for the NOOK.

And only two more hours to go.

Last Thought

Okay one last basement run at 5 am before I start setting up breakfast and brewing coffee.

YAY!! Two posts finished with an idea for the third piece for the NOOK.

And only two more hours to go.

Chants

Four more years!

Er wait... Damn it.

I meant Two more hours!

This is... very true.

Pounces her. Giving her a big squeeze

Am glad you are getting some writing done! I should do that myself.

*giggles*

*Is pounced and squeezed*

So am I. Alas, I may not be able to finish the last piece. Tis time for me to brew four different types of coffee and check the furnace...again.

*giggles*

*Is pounced and squeezed*

So am I. Alas, I may not be able to finish the last piece. Tis time for me to brew four different types of coffee and check the furnace...again.

Makes a face

That all sounds horrid. Especially the part about coffee. Ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back