Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were younger

my wife bought me a pair of stockings and a suspender belt. I put them on, she put hers on and we had sex. It was fabulous. I'd love it to happen again.

my wife bought me a pair of stockings and a suspender belt. I put them on, she put hers on and we had sex. It was fabulous. I'd love it to happen again.

That's something I'd like to try but it's not so easy to breach the subject without knowing her response

That's something I'd like to try but it's not so easy to breach the subject without knowing her response

Just be cheeky one time... If she's wearing a lovely pair of knickers just say, "I bet they feel lovely on, I'm jealous" and see if she takes the bait!

More

Heres my latest purchases...1 white and 1 pink

The pink pair have are mesh with satin ruffles on the back with little bells for Christmas.

Attachments

• New Imagea.JPG
    New Imagea.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 82
  • New Imageb.JPG
    New Imageb.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 53
  • New Imagec.JPG
    New Imagec.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 51
  • New Imaged.JPG
    New Imaged.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 60
my wife's intimates, dresser drawer

attachment.php

Kudos to Mrs K!

Those are delightful.

a little ray of sunshine today:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7161[1].JPG
    IMG_7161[1].JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7167[1].JPG
    IMG_7167[1].JPG
    74 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7170[1].JPG
    IMG_7170[1].JPG
    93 KB · Views: 28
Once I knew, he wasn't shy about it at all, so we didn't pay much attention to what anyone else thought. We even had a few matching sets...hehe. He would get excited to come home and show me what he picked up after work!:devil: Soon, he his panty drawer was over flowing. :)

such a great attitude, by the both of you.

Well, do you really think us girls would want to wear knickers that didn't feel good under a pair of jeans? ;) Nothing but the best for our rears, Wild. :D
That is exactly what i was thinking too, now just got to get up the courage to wear them out in public

a wee thong today :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7093[1].JPG
    IMG_7093[1].JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7094[1].JPG
    IMG_7094[1].JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7096[1].JPG
    IMG_7096[1].JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7099[1].JPG
    IMG_7099[1].JPG
    71 KB · Views: 29
A bit of purple for today:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7192[1].JPG
    IMG_7192[1].JPG
    88 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7195[1].JPG
    IMG_7195[1].JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 13
I'm a guy and I love wearing panties! It started when I was a kid and just progressed from there. I've had a couple girlfriends who thought it was hot to see me in their underwear, including my current gf. I love the look and feel of them, I get instantly hard when my girl talks about me wearing a pair and even harder when I'm wearing them. My favorites are thongs.

Just like all things sexual, I think it's an individual preference thing. For me personally, no, I don't find it sexy or alluring at all. Cross-dressing doesn't appeal to me, but I know other women do like it.

The color for the night is purple

Attachments

• 8320296701_f9809d070a_m[1].jpg
    8320296701_f9809d070a_m[1].jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 136
Ohhhh purple lace :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7256[1].JPG
    IMG_7256[1].JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Status