Eating out your GF/Wife's pussy after another man creampied her?

My 20 year old Indian gf took her second ever cock and it was a BBC! Read up on my story I posted! I don't know what got into me but when the Bull left and I set my sights on her swollen, gaping pussy gushing out the bulls cum, I just had to sit her on my face and eat her out. I'm straight but I would eat her pussy filled with another bulls cum, anyone else into this?

Here's a teaser album from that night.

http://imgur.com/a/xbLqB

love it

My 20 year old Indian gf took her second ever cock and it was a BBC! Read up on my story I posted! I don't know what got into me but when the Bull left and I set my sights on her swollen, gaping pussy gushing out the bulls cum, I just had to sit her on my face and eat her out. I'm straight but I would eat her pussy filled with another bulls cum, anyone else into this?

Here's a teaser album from that night.

http://imgur.com/a/xbLqB

That is a big fantasy of mine

That is a big fantasy of mine

My bf isn't gay but he ate me out and would not let me get off his face until there wasn't any cum left inside me! He spread my pussy lips apart with his fingers wide and my pussy was already wide open from getting pounded! So he let all the cum drip into his mouth!

My bf isn't gay but he ate me out and would not let me get off his face until there wasn't any cum left inside me! He spread my pussy lips apart with his fingers wide and my pussy was already wide open from getting pounded! So he let all the cum drip into his mouth!

Very hot, I have done this on 2 occasions, only wish wife would find a guy and give me more of that.

My neighbor and his GF are into this. They invited me round for dinner a week ago and for dessert he let me fuck her. He has a really small cock, so she was nice and tight for my 7 inch throbbing manhood. After eating out all of my cum he sucked me hard again. His GF then let me fuck her in the ass after that. He licked her clean after I was done with her. It was so hot!

My gf hasn't let me do this. She isn't much on fucking other guys but she hasn't even let me after I creamed in her.

Back