I Just Want To Say.......

Okay.......so what about my Avi.......I may be working with caveman mentality.....go ahead....hit me over the head......:confused:

What struck me first was your chest and arms...looking relaxed and strong...leaning in, interested, like a perfect place to rest.
Then I noticed your mouth, with a slight smile...looking like I would need a rest when you were finished with me, for the moment...
Those were my first thoughts...

oooooooo................I will ponder that thought.........all day.........:devil:

Thank you.......:kiss:

Oh please, if you really want a description of the things I could/may contemplate doing to you, just ask.

Here, I will play again, yes?

• Your Desires
    -I desire a man who can keep up. Someone intelligent, witty and downright silly just as I am.
  • Your Passions
    I saw a film once, very good film in Spanish, filmed in Argentina called "The Secret in their Eyes" ( El secreto de sus ojos) and at close to the end there is an drunk character who says: "A man can change anything. His face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God. But there's one thing he can't change. He can't change his passion..."
    And it is true, you can't change your passion, it follows you everywhere you go. So, what is my passion? Life, traveling and understanding people. It's intertwined in my nature.
  • What makes you hot
    -Men, preferably clothed and then ripping it all off into a tattered pool of clothes
  • Wanton
    -Haha...I will leave this up for interpretation.
  • Sexually Hungry
    -Believe it or not, the way I think gets me sexually hungry.

Thank you.......wonderful post......The words that resonate in me......Passion.....sexually hungry.........and then the need to also want a man who can be silly.......how perfect........:rose:

What struck me first was your chest and arms...looking relaxed and strong...leaning in, interested, like a perfect place to rest.
Then I noticed your mouth, with a slight smile...looking like I would need a rest when you were finished with me, for the moment...
Those were my first thoughts...

*blushes*...........:eek:

Thank you.......wonderful post......The words that resonate in me......Passion.....sexually hungry.........and then the need to also want a man who can be silly.......how perfect........:rose:

Oh, I do have a very perfect mind. I know that makes me sound full of myself, but it's true. ;) You can come explore it if you want, yes?

I want to dress as a woman and be desired sexually by a man. I want to lie on my back wearing my vulnerability like a blanket over my body, and I want him to run his hands all over me and take pleasure from me. I want to feel him inside me as he uses me to hunt down his own sexual pleasures. I want him to call me beautiful, I want him to call me sexy, and I want him to call me a dirty slut.

I want to fuck my wife's friend. She knows she is hot, she knows I want her, and she uses it to her advantage without giving me anything. I want to lean in close to her body and breath in that sweet perfume she always wears. I want the scent of that perfume to entwine with the scent of her wet pussy. I want to spread her legs open and in one deep breath, take in her smell. While relishing in my lungs full of her pussy scent, I want to run my hands roughly up her thighs, keeping her spread apart. I want to feel her all over, and grab at her fucking amazing tits. I would hold her hands above her head in a strong grasp, than fuck her relentlessly until I cum.

I want to seduce my sister's friend. I want her to open up to me as I gently explore her body. I would relish in the excitement and longing brought on by each little touch and kiss on her body, as I explore her ever so slowly in incrementally more intimate places. She is a sweet girl, and I want her to feel that way. I want to excite her until neither of us can take it any more and we lose ourselves in the entwining close embrace of gentle and sensual sex.

I want to tie someone down to a bed and torture them with electrical play. I would run a wand slowly over their body, randomly pressing the button to give them painful and unexpected jolts. I would hum a gentle song while my victim tried not to scream, because I would have said that each scream will increase the power output of the device. Then, once I have had my fill, I want to be strapped down and have it done to me.

I want to watch my wife get fucked by another man.
I want to see how well I can do trying to please two women at once
I want to be the top and the bottom
I want to be the man and the woman
I want to the the dominant and the submissive
I want to watch, and I want to be watched
I want to bind and to be bound.

I want to do what I have not yet tried. I want to explore the uncharted territory of my sexuality from the hot and sensual desires to the dark and frightening recesses. Most of all, I want people to explore with. The connection with other people is my vessel on the sea of sexuality.

I've been extremely horny for a month. Release is is seldom and fleeting.

I want to dress as a woman and be desired sexually by a man. I want to lie on my back wearing my vulnerability like a blanket over my body, and I want him to run his hands all over me and take pleasure from me. I want to feel him inside me as he uses me to hunt down his own sexual pleasures. I want him to call me beautiful, I want him to call me sexy, and I want him to call me a dirty slut.

I want to fuck my wife's friend. She knows she is hot, she knows I want her, and she uses it to her advantage without giving me anything. I want to lean in close to her body and breath in that sweet perfume she always wears. I want the scent of that perfume to entwine with the scent of her wet pussy. I want to spread her legs open and in one deep breath, take in her smell. While relishing in my lungs full of her pussy scent, I want to run my hands roughly up her thighs, keeping her spread apart. I want to feel her all over, and grab at her fucking amazing tits. I would hold her hands above her head in a strong grasp, than fuck her relentlessly until I cum.

I want to seduce my sister's friend. I want her to open up to me as I gently explore her body. I would relish in the excitement and longing brought on by each little touch and kiss on her body, as I explore her ever so slowly in incrementally more intimate places. She is a sweet girl, and I want her to feel that way. I want to excite her until neither of us can take it any more and we lose ourselves in the entwining close embrace of gentle and sensual sex.

I want to tie someone down to a bed and torture them with electrical play. I would run a wand slowly over their body, randomly pressing the button to give them painful and unexpected jolts. I would hum a gentle song while my victim tried not to scream, because I would have said that each scream will increase the power output of the device. Then, once I have had my fill, I want to be strapped down and have it done to me.

I want to watch my wife get fucked by another man.
I want to see how well I can do trying to please two women at once
I want to be the top and the bottom
I want to be the man and the woman
I want to the the dominant and the submissive
I want to watch, and I want to be watched
I want to bind and to be bound.

I want to do what I have not yet tried. I want to explore the uncharted territory of my sexuality from the hot and sensual desires to the dark and frightening recesses. Most of all, I want people to explore with. The connection with other people is my vessel on the sea of sexuality.

I've been extremely horny for a month. Release is is seldom and fleeting.

Wow..........A full menu of delights........and after reading your words I can say.....my release was anything less than fleeting.......and freaking immediate......:devil:

Thanks for such a wonderfully written post......please keep us updated and please don't be a stranger.......:cool:

What do I desire???

This:

tumblr_m1pgm1Xx4N1r9j4kmo1_500.jpg

...and this:

tumblr_lowni4KJXy1qeyx9go1_500.jpg

...followed by this:

tumblr_lmt03sDj4R1qk6t6uo1_500.jpg

I would love to do this to woman. I want passion, not just sex, but the desire to know I am wanted. No matter what kind of day I had,good bad, or indiferrent.

I understand all to well PA........rare is it when passion is joined with sex......love....a true melding of all.......why is it that we hunger and hurt so in our desires.....why can't two people who desire the same things...the same wants....find them selves not sharing each other......but the ones we are with.....or have been with.....are emotionally.....passionately......vacant.........

I just want to say...

The thought of being collared has never held an appeal for me, but this picture makes me want to try it....with you. :heart:

tumblr_m1yxcqt2Kf1rr5f3xo1_500.jpg

I would love to do this to woman. I want passion, not just sex, but the desire to know I am wanted. No matter what kind of day I had,good bad, or indiferrent.

Hmmm....Yes, to be wanted. When someone describes how they would take me, and shows that they have thought about it, I feel it like a touch.

No matter what my hair looks liked, even though I can't deck myself out in a come hither manner, even if I'm frustrated, will come to me, to share no matter what kind of day they had...but a bit more if their day had been bad

The thought of being collared has never held an appeal for me, but this picture makes me want to try it....with you. :heart:

tumblr_m1yxcqt2Kf1rr5f3xo1_500.jpg

The thought of clasping a collar on you right now....in this moment.....claiming you.....well you what that does.......:rolleyes:

I do.....but tell me anyway? ;) :kiss:

The thought of looking in your eyes as I put the collar around your sweet neck.....clasping the buckle......your eyes wide....and blinking.....as you lower your head....Daddy loves you little girl......Daddy loves the thought of claiming you .......:heart:

I'm still thinking these thoughts of you....:heart:

Thinking about you and some of the things we have posted about......I just have to say........

That the constant....repeated.... thoughts of "claiming" come to mind......collars and the act of clasping it around your neck.....the look of wonder and anticipation in your eyes......the powerful thoughts and how the slightest thought of this hardens my cock.......as you glance to the floor and see my hardness standing straight out....you step closer....the head of my cock just caressing your little girl belly.......as you kneel down........:heart:

I just want to say that I love the fact that I can talk to so many different people openly about things and maybe kinks that I have. I have started to find my voice and realize that yeah, it's ok that I want to dominate a man. I know there is a fine line between "bitch" and "dominate". I see all this pictures of women being bound and collared and I picture a strong, intelligent man willingly getting on his knees before me. Even though he could snap me in half, he touches me with the gentlest of touches.

I am aroused by how many smart and literate men are around me. I love to flirt and play and listen to what makes them tick. I love how a few words on a thread can sometimes build chemistry and you get a PM. How cautious a man can get in sending a PM knowing that the woman can scorn them on the other end. But the chemistry builds and soon you might have a friendship and a nice exchange of words.

Sometimes its fun to find the men you fully engage with. Something just clicks and you find yourself holding your breath for his PM or emails. You hope you convey the way your breath catches from the excitement you feel as you write to him.

So for me my desires are still being defined. They are lines in the sand that are constantly getting blurred. I have my hard stops and it's fun trying to reach them.

Back