The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween, everyone!

Hoping the trick or treaters will be out late tonight since I don't get home until later in the evening.

: pumpkinemoticoniflithadit:

Good morning, Nakeds. Coffee is brewing and there are mini-scones next to the coffee pot. I plan on doing some baking this weekend - we need sweet rolls for the play.

Support your local Grower ?
Something like that. The nice thing is that most of them are actually good. :)

Or at least themed ones for the holidays.

How has everyone's Halloween been? :D
There's been a Halloween? The terrorier hasn't even barked the news that someone has walked down the sidewalk!
john, I'm with The Bear on this. It was rainy and windy all evening, so the only people that came to my door were collecting for Save the Children. Since I had to go to rehearsal anyway, I didn't even buy any candy.

No, I'm not going to bother getting dressed and leaving the house today. It's crazy windy and I just don't want to deal with it.

No, I'm not going to bother getting dressed and leaving the house today. It's crazy windy and I just don't want to deal with it.

No point in going out unless you have to, I guess.
I regularly call in at my local Charity Shop and the other day picked up a very good outdoor jacket. And it actually FITS ME!
:)

Or lolling on the sofa in front of the fireplace . . .

Nude+by+Fireplace+(Photo+James+Vanderzee,+1923).jpg

Last edited:
No point in going out unless you have to, I guess.
I regularly call in at my local Charity Shop and the other day picked up a very good outdoor jacket. And it actually FITS ME!
:)
Those are the best purchases! I dislike shopping, but must head out tomorrow to find some new sweaters.

That's ok, we don't mind you walking around the house naked. :devil:;)
Snerk. Somehow, I didn't think that would be a problem... seeing as how this is the NAKED PARTY THREAD. Silly. ;)

Bear, I love that first fireplace picture. I'm thinking something like that, with the "imitation rug," would be a lot of fun. :)

For now, dinner is calling and then I have to prepare for an audition.

Those are the best purchases! I dislike shopping, but must head out tomorrow to find some new sweaters.

Snerk. Somehow, I didn't think that would be a problem... seeing as how this is the NAKED PARTY THREAD. Silly. ;)

Bear, I love that first fireplace picture. I'm thinking something like that, with the "imitation rug," would be a lot of fun. :)

For now, dinner is calling and then I have to prepare for an audition.

Best of luck with the audition. Let us know how it goes. :heart:

Mmmm, cheesecake....

And if I could figure out how to attach the stupid picture, I've got a great one.

Attach one of your own? At the bottom of the reply window, click Manage Attachments. Then click the Browse button and select your attachment. The attachment can't be any larger than 100kb or 800x600. Then click Upload. When you submit your reply, your attachment should be available.

Though, if your want to try the SkyDrive method like I do, I've got instructions for that.
http://sdrv.ms/19tAlnc

:rose:

Attachments

• 12thman-seattle.jpg
    12thman-seattle.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Rolf, I need a drink! That was too close. Hawks tied it up and won in overtime. I think I cam breathe normally now. *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back