The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Nakeds. Fresh coffee is brewing (and nearly ready!) and I've got some recently-pulled-from-the-oven cinnamon rolls to enjoy with it. The plate to the left is reduced sugar....

Okay, I understand that our offensive line is rather... wounded, but they're not going to be celebrating this one. And really, WTF was Tate thinking?

We got really lucky. Did you see Pete Carol give Tate an earfull when he returned to the bench.

To help you recover from the shameful display on the TV last night, a non-plotbunny dosage of terminal cute.

baby-olinguito1.jpg

AWWWWWWWW

Anna got it. It's a baby olinguito, a species just recently identified from the western Andes cloud forests. The adults are pretty sweet looking but that baby is just over the top adorable. I wonder if you can domesticate them the way you can ringtails . . .

Squaw-ringtail-28073.jpg

Still haven't woken up. Would really like to be back in my flannel sheet bed with the electric blanket and thick comforter. :rolleyes:

Coffee's on - it's a little stronger than normal, but that might be a good thing today.

Anna got it. It's a baby olinguito, a species just recently identified from the western Andes cloud forests. The adults are pretty sweet looking but that baby is just over the top adorable. I wonder if you can domesticate them the way you can ringtails . . .
Sometimes I get lucky.... I'm thinking that I wouldn't want to try domesticating an olinguito. They belong in the wild. I just hope we figure out how to leave that wilderness alone before it's too late.

Still haven't woken up. Would really like to be back in my flannel sheet bed with the electric blanket and thick comforter. :rolleyes:
Oh, flannel sheets and a thick comforter sound about like heaven right now. I've already been up for more than two hours. *sniff*

In other news, rehearsals are going well. We had our first rehearsal where we ran through the whole show instead of just one act repeatedly, or one act with a few extra scenes, and it went pretty smoothly! The only issue/problem is that, because my role is so small I've been thinking of auditioning for the next show instead of waiting for the spring one. Of course, I still intend on auditioning for the spring show....

Coffee is good.

Light rain this morning and for the next couple of days as a cold front moves through.

Going back to work tomorrow morning. Just south of College Station, so it's only a little over a hundred miles away.

Very little cloud; bright sunshine and a stiff breeze.
The snag is that it's bloody cold!

Coffee. . . .

Coffee's on - it's a little stronger than normal, but that might be a good thing today.

Sometimes I get lucky.... I'm thinking that I wouldn't want to try domesticating an olinguito. They belong in the wild. I just hope we figure out how to leave that wilderness alone before it's too late.

Oh, flannel sheets and a thick comforter sound about like heaven right now. I've already been up for more than two hours. *sniff*

In other news, rehearsals are going well. We had our first rehearsal where we ran through the whole show instead of just one act repeatedly, or one act with a few extra scenes, and it went pretty smoothly! The only issue/problem is that, because my role is so small I've been thinking of auditioning for the next show instead of waiting for the spring one. Of course, I still intend on auditioning for the spring show....

Well, you're more than welcome to join me, anna. ;)

Glad to hear rehearsals are going well. What play are you doing this time?

Wow, that's a long commute Tx. Is that every day? :eek:

Any fishing today, HP?

Ack, bus running late today, crossing fingers I make it on time. Coffee does sound really good about now.

Well, you're more than welcome to join me, anna. ;)

Glad to hear rehearsals are going well. What play are you doing this time?

Wow, that's a long commute Tx. Is that every day? :eek:

Any fishing today, HP?

Ack, bus running late today, crossing fingers I make it on time. Coffee does sound really good about now.

No commute. I'll have a work trailer with living quarters on the well location. My commute, if you want to call it that, will be about five steps. :D

No commute. I'll have a work trailer with living quarters on the well location. My commute, if you want to call it that, will be about five steps. :D

Ah, well that's nice, LOL. When I got to telecommute a couple years ago, mine was from the bedroom to the living room at 6am. Hehe, I could answer the phones naked if I wanted to. :D

On a different note, Happy 75th anniversary to War of the Worlds and scaring the crap out of unsuspecting people! :)

Ah, well that's nice, LOL. When I got to telecommute a couple years ago, mine was from the bedroom to the living room at 6am. Hehe, I could answer the phones naked if I wanted to. :D

On a different note, Happy 75th anniversary to War of the Worlds and scaring the crap out of unsuspecting people! :)

That production will go down in history as a brilliant show.

That production will go down in history as a brilliant show.

During the 70s, I can remember a local AM radio station, one that did Twilight Zone-like radio shows on summer weekends, would replay it. A few times they'd get a few people to fall for it.

You know, I had things that I wanted to say in response to some of y'all, but my mind seems to have shut down this morning. Maybe I need to simply go back to bed....

Short commutes are wonderful. Mine is currently leaving upstairs for downstairs.

I do like getting out of the house for work, though. I do have a short commute - three kilometers winding along a beautiful lake. The trees are still turning, and in the morning, the lake shore is thick with geese. Not a bad commute at all.

The Napa Valley has the same policy towards wine non-drinkers. I suspect that there is a movement in that direction regarding beer in Portland.

Coffee is not 'good'. Coffee is essential!
I believe it's one of the basic food groups.

Yes, one of the necessities of life. Isn't a citizen's right to brew and drink coffee guaranteed in the Constitution?
And the Charter of Rights!

The Napa Valley has the same policy towards wine non-drinkers. I suspect that there is a movement in that direction regarding beer in Portland.
Portland's a bit schizophrenic in that regard. They're close to Seattle with the coffee policies, but yes, locally brewed beers are big. For that matter, Oregon also has a growing wine industry. If you're not a Pinot Noir drinker, there are problems. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back