The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that cat in the shark suit just sat there contentedly on the Roomba and never made grab one at the duckling. And that poor dog! He doesn't like his hammerhead suit one bit. You can see it in his face. The owner really needs to be scolded for emotional abuse of a canine. But the cat is cute.

I can't believe that cat in the shark suit just sat there contentedly on the Roomba and never made grab one at the duckling. And that poor dog! He doesn't like his hammerhead suit one bit. You can see it in his face. The owner really needs to be scolded for emotional abuse of a canine. But the cat is cute.

That's not the kind of naked party I imagined... and hey! They're not naked!

That's not the kind of naked party I imagined... and hey! They're not naked!

While shaved pussy might be a good thing, a shaved dog is not. :eek:

Our naked parties go many places and cover more subjects than just nakedness.

And don't even think about shaving the Bear.

*hugs* I'm sorry you're having a rough day. And you are such a wonderful person for making coffee. :rose:

Good morning, everyone.
*looking aghast* I'll have you know, I'm a wonderful person whether or not I make coffee!

Thank you for the hugs and the rose. *hugs back*

Yes, I think it is 30 posts. It's been a while for me.

We're yo-yoing pipe in and out as we try to fish a dropped string out of the hole. The threads broke on a joint of heavy weight pipe and the whole mess went south. Luckily I just have to watch and keep track of things.

I feel for you on the editing. I just got my summer contest story back from my editor. A sea of red ink but I love her anyway. The story is now one page and 800 or so words shorter. I like it much better but there are a few things I still need to tweak.
Tx, hon, that description of today's job just made my eyes spin. I hope things get resolved with it soon. Then again, that's why I've always worked in the office. I'm just not a field person.

Ooh, good luck with the summer story! I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

Oh, so that's how you do a double post. :)
I like you already, sparrow. :)

:confused:

While shaved pussy might be a good thing, a shaved dog is not. :eek:

Our naked parties go many places and cover more subjects than just nakedness.

And don't even think about shaving the Bear.
There were a couple summers we shaved our dogs. I think they appreciated it almost as much as my allergies did.

No, do NOT shave the Bear.

I have Doritos and a whole lot of other things my mother would be shocked if she knew I consumed in copious amounts.

Junk food anyone? I'm drowning in the stuff.

Welcome to the naked party, sparrow_.

I have Doritos and a whole lot of other things my mother would be shocked if she knew I consumed in copious amounts.

Thanks! :)

I go to the baking aisle in grocery stores and eat chocolate chips straight out of the bag. It's shameful.

Well, I pay for them first.

For those who can't be bothered watching some scientist puff, here's a shot.

Adorable? Man! And to think we're distantly related . . .

I've been spending far too much time without my retainer in lately and I still can't have Doritos anyway, darn it.

Thanks! :)

I go to the baking aisle in grocery stores and eat chocolate chips straight out of the bag. It's shameful.

Well, I pay for them first.
I used to do that....

For those who can't be bothered watching some scientist puff, here's a shot.

Adorable? Man! And to think we're distantly related . . .
That is a cute little critter. :)

Since I just recently got diagnosed with diabetes and high cloresteral, (sp?) my junk food days are over. :rolleyes:

Although I have found these wonderful sugar free chocolate chip cookies. :cool:

Meeeeee!

Seriously though, watch out for those sugar-free sweetners (sorbitol?). They ain't no good for ya.

My bedtime. G'night and good morning everyone :) Nice chatting!

Meeeeee!

Seriously though, watch out for those sugar-free sweetners (sorbitol?). They ain't no good for ya.

My bedtime. G'night and good morning everyone :) Nice chatting!

Good night and sweet dreams

Come back whenever you can.

Since I just recently got diagnosed with diabetes and high cloresteral, (sp?) my junk food days are over. :rolleyes:

maybe one or two a week ?
A "five a day" of the essentials will probably sort you out.
I think my GP caught me before I developed Diabetes, and I have managed to loose 20 odd pounds so far.

Good Luck

maybe one or two a week ?
A "five a day" of the essentials will probably sort you out.
I think my GP caught me before I developed Diabetes, and I have managed to loose 20 odd pounds so far.

Good Luck

My jellybean and Dr pepper diet is what got me in trouble to start with.

From a high of 286 before i started my medication to 180 the next day. After a month, it has been as low as 124 and averages 140. That is in the morning before i take my pill. I've got two more months before a recheck.

I actually weight five pounds less than I did in high school. But that is only five pounds more than when I was in the best shape of my life. At my age i really can't complain. Anyway, it's all my fault. I hadn't been to a doctor for a checkup since I left the Marines in 1974. :eek:

Last edited:
My jellybean and Dr pepper diet is what got me in trouble to start with.

From a high of 286 before i started my medication to 180 the next day. After a month, it has been as low as 124 and averages 140. That is in the morning before i take my pill. I've got to more months before a recheck.

I actually weight five pounds less than I did in high school. But that is only five pounds more than when I was in the best shape of my life. At my age i really can't complain. Anyway, it's all my fault. I hadn't been to a doctor for a checkup since I left the Marines in 1974. :eek:

I know that feeling.

Hang with the diet. Mine was caught early when I got this call from my provider at the VA saying, "Getcher butt in here, your blood sugar's 176!" Four years on it's down to a bit under 110 and my three month A1C is 5.5. Anything under 6 is cool. If you can swing it, a walk right after dinner helps a lot. It doesn't have to be long. 15 minutes will do so long as you go within a half hour of eating.

Good luck.

Hang with the diet. Mine was caught early when I got this call from my provider at the VA saying, "Getcher butt in here, your blood sugar's 176!" Four years on it's down to a bit under 110 and my three month A1C is 5.5. Anything under 6 is cool. If you can swing it, a walk right after dinner helps a lot. It doesn't have to be long. 15 minutes will do so long as you go within a half hour of eating.

Good luck.

Thank for the advice. That is one I hadn't heard and one that will be hard to execute here at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back