Aussies and Kiwis

Wiiling

Really Experienced
Hello everyone, I'm a 40's Aussie guy who works shifts, and every other week i find myself with alot of time on my hands. I would like to find a woman in the pacific region to chat with during the days. It isn't all about sex, though that is fun too.

I look forward to hearing from a like minded woman to spark up a friendship. All the best for now.

How many shameless bumps can you give your own thread before it starts to smack of desperation ?? :)

Hello everyone, I'm a 40's Aussie guy who works shifts, and every other week i find myself with alot of time on my hands. I would like to find a woman in the pacific region to chat with during the days. It isn't all about sex, though that is fun too.

I look forward to hearing from a like minded woman to spark up a friendship. All the best for now.

hey there i am a aussie and mostly work night's so if you want to chat let me know :)

Thank goodness there are others from this part of the world. Good luck guys -

J

Just to let you know how Aussie I am, I have Ratcat on the stereo right now. lol

oi, oi, oi!

If anyone wants to contact me, PM me for email address.
I don't get here often.

I'll give a fellow Aussie a Bump as a good cause... hopefully some matching will happen :D

Back