A Lustful Life

Maryanne squirmed and trembled as Shadow sucked at her cum. She knew he had taken it all but still he lapped at her pussy. He wasn't about to let her go with just one climax and she knew that. His tongue moved into her sex hole acting like a little cock, pounding in and out and arousing her further. She began to slam her hips up and down but Shadow was not having any of that. He grabbed her hips firmly and held them down so he would have total access to her.

She was groaning loudly now, the fear that the neighbors would hear disappeard as her lust grew by the second. She tried to sit up to grab hold of Shadow but his big hand came forward and pushed her back into the chair. She felt her body getting ready once more as her groans came faster and became longer. As she reached her peak she screamed loudly and filled Shadow's mouth again with her cum. Her body shook wildly for several moments and then relaxed. She could still feel him pressed against her sex but for a moment she did not care that she was so sensative as he continued his ministries.
 
Maryanne gasped a little when she realized Shadow wasn't going to let her rest after her orgasm, but instead of protesting, she simply rode the sensation toward her next cum.

At first, her hips started bucking, but he halted that with a firm hand on her stomach. The last thing he wanted was for her to start thrashing around so much he lost contact with her beautiful pussy.

Next, she tried to sit up, but once again, he held her down with a hand laid gently but immovably to her upper torso.

Maryanne's first orgasm had been unrestrained, but as the next one built, her voice rose. It was almost as if, disallowed to move physically, her body turned to vocalization as a way to cope with the overwhelming feelings tearing through her body.

Shadow loved making Maryanne cum. She was so beautiful to begin with, seeing her let go into the pleasure of orgasm multiplied that by factors of hundreds.

Before long, she was cumming again, shrieking her pleasure to the sky. Her pussy released its delectable fluid to Shadow's lapping tongue, and her body quivered and twitched in response to the amazing sensations he'd brought out in her.

When her cum started to slowly flow away, Shadow kept his mouth on her pussy for a while, until he was fairly confident she was done. Only then did he lift his lips from her gorgeous cunt.

Shadow's cock stood at full attention. There was only one place he wanted to put it.

Without a word, Shadow stretched out over Maryanne's orgasm-wracked body, his cock sliding slowly but effortlessly into her pussy...
 
Shadow made Maryanne cum over and over again. He would not let her moves so she placed her hands over the top of the chair and pulled at it and moved her head back from side to side. She screamed loudly each time she climaxed not worried about the neighbors who were looking through their windows at the lust that Shadow was creating in the lounge chair. All wanted to have the couple at their swinging parties.

Maryanne grunted as Shadow finished with her or so she thought. The touch of his cock at her pussy drove her sensative pussy wild as he pressed slowly and deeping into her. He did not press against her body but pulled her to him and pushed her back making the chair creak and keeping her helpless. She wanted to hold him but he was determined to make her feel each pleasure giving stroke.

When the chair almost folded he pulled her up against him but did not let his cock slip out of her. He went down on his knees and forced her upper body to the cement that was the outer edge of the pool. He grabbed her hips and began to pull and push her away fast, harder and deeper. Her hands slapped down onto the cement, her lust driving her wild as she screamed out to him. "Fuck me hard, deep and fast."
 
Maryanne let Shadow do whatever he wanted. At the moment, that was just fine with him. He enjoyed when she showed initiative, but he equally liked when she just relaxed into whatever was done to her.

"Fuck me hard, deep, and fast," she finally gasped, her voice loud and shrill. If the neighbors on either side were home, they certainly heard that.

Not caring whether they had heard - it wasn't like Shadow hadn't heard similar goings-on either side of him over the years - he started to give Maryanne exactly what she asked for, plunging into her with everything he could muster.

Before long, Shadow was joining in on the shouting and moaning as every thrust into his beautiful blond lady's body brought him closer to orgasm.
 
As soon as the words had left her lips, Shadow began pounding into her pussy. Her groans and moans turned to screams of intense pleasure. She could hear the lounge chair groan underneath her from the wild ride Shadow was giving her. Soon his own yells and groans joined hers to form a sexual duo of intense lust.

She wrapped her legs around him, opening up herself to him even more. His pounding became furious and her arms wrapped around him as she hung on to him digging her fingers into his back. She was close to orgasm when his mouth covered hers and his tongue plunged into her mouth. It was intoxicating to taste herself in his mouth.

Her body stiffened as she came with world shaking intensity. Just as she thought she was done, she came over and over again. She was trapped against his mouth and could only scream over and over into his mouth as he continued to drive her into one climax after the other.
 
As Shadow started to moan into Maryanne's mouth, she began to orgasm. As Shadow fucked her wildly and without remorse, she started to scream out her pleasure. Shadow didn't let up in his frantic plunges in and out of Maryanne's beautiful pussy, neither did he raise his mouth from hers. For several minutes, they screamed, shouted and moaned into each other's open mouth until Shadow finally went over the top and poured his cum into Maryanne's spasming body. He kept his lips clamped over hers until both their breathing started to even out, and slowly, he lifted his face from the cute, fucked-out blond's, then very deliberately slid his cock out of her very slippery pussy.

Shadow sat beside Maryanne on the lounge chair and saw a trickle of his cum ooze from the hole he just couldn't get enough of, then looked up and saw a grinning face over the one fence.

Giving a wave, Shadow called out, "Morning Mrs. Blake. I'd like you to meet Maryanne."
 
Maryanne held onto Shadow as her body continued to spasm. She slowly came down from her high and trembled in his big strong arms as they sat together in the huge lounge chair. She was exhausted and rightly so as Shadow would always give her a workout when they made love. She sighed as she looked up into his eyes. She was happy and contented once more.

She saw his head move upward and toward the fence. She wondered what he had seen when suddenly he gave a wave and called out, “Morning Mrs. Blake. I'd like you to meet Maryanne." Maryanne was stunned for a moment after all they weren’t on the ship any longer. She nervously looked at the grinning next door neighbor. “Hello”
 
Shadow felt Maryanne stiffen at the sudden knowledge that she'd had an audience while she was making so much noise while having sex. He chuckled a little that she wasn't quite as liberated as she'd thought herself to be. Of course, to her credit, she didn't run shrieking into the house, either.

Mrs. Blake was older, maybe early fifties, Shadow had never found out, since it wasn't really important. She'd aged well, though, and was a very sexy woman. Shadow had been invited to the Blakes' several times over the years he'd lived next to them, and had taken them up on the invitation many of those times. If the subject came up, he'd mention it to Maryanne, but he wasn't going to take her to anything she wasn't ready for. Maryanne seemed to be a one-man-girl, and that was okay with Shadow. Regardless, the neighbors to either side of them often ran around their yards wearing nothing whatsoever. Hopefully Maryanne was ready for at least *that*.

"Hello," Maryanne said hesitantly. Shadow put an arm around the petite blond's shoulders and hugged her close.

"Nice to meet you, Maryanne," Mrs. Blake responded. "You'll both have to come over some night for dinner. I always like meeting Tyrone's friends." All the while, her eyes devoured both of them. "I heard noises and wanted to make sure everything was alright." The grin on her face told Shadow she knew exactly what was going on when she decided to peek. Nevertheless, she finally gave a small wave, then disappeared behind the fence.

Shadow then turned to Maryanne. "It's okay. You wouldn't believe how many times I've caught Mrs. Blake and some guy or gal doing exactly the same type thing we were doing in her back yard. Don't worry.

"You hungry? We just went right to the 'getting re-acquainted' part - not that I'm at all disappointed. I've got some stuff warming in the oven. We need to get your stuff unpacked, too."
 
Maryanne was relieved as Shadow put his big strong arm arund her shoulder and hugged her close. She could hide her body somewhat from the leering eyes of Mrs. Blake. Nevertheless she managed to keep a smile on her face and stare in the woman's eyes pleasantly. She nodded her head as the woman told her it was nice to meet her but just stared at her as she invited them to dinner some night. She looked up at Shadow as the woman said she liked meeting Tyrone's friends. She had never thought about Shadow having a more conventional name.

She turned back to Mrs. Blake and found she did not like the way the woman was looking at both Shadow's body and her own. She blushed as the neighbor mentioned the sounds that she knew she and Shadow were making. She was happy when the woman waved and left the fence.

Maryanne looked into Shadows eyes as he spoke to her. "It's okay. You wouldn't believe how many times I've caught Mrs. Blake and some guy or gal doing exactly the same type thing we were doing in her back yard. Don't worry.

She nodded her head as if she would not worry but of course she would and then Shadow asked if she was hungry. "Oh yes, famished." She laughed as he said they had gon right to the getting reacquanted part, and told her that he had something in the oven keeping warm. Later they would get her stuff unpacked.

As Shadow helped her up and put his arm around her to lead her to the house. She looked up at him, "I didn't know your name was Tyrone." His laughter was loud and strong and she found herself laughing to as they walked into the house.
"You hungry? We just went right to the 'getting re-acquainted' part - not that I'm at all disappointed. I've got some stuff warming in the oven. We need to get your stuff unpacked, too."
 
Shadow could tell Maryanne was uncomfortable with the fact that someone had caught them having sex. He felt the tension in her body when he put his arm around her. It was obvious to him that Mrs. Blake's attention unnerved her. However, to her credit, she maintained her outward composure until Mrs. Blake ducked back behind the fence. Once their audience withdrew, there was a distinct relaxation in Maryanne's body.

She seemed very eager to change the subject, and jumped on the suggestion to eat.

On the way into the house, Maryanne mentioned that she didn't know his real name. He didn't bring up that they'd had a conversation about it on the ship. It'd been quite a "different" time for Maryanne, he didn't blame her for not remembering the few times they'd taken to talk about something other than his attempts to calm her down, or convince her the things he wanted her to do were natural and normal.

As Shadow handed Maryanne a towel (he hoped she'd realize he wanted her to sit on it), he went to the oven and brought out the food he'd prepared, then put in to warm.

"I apologize ahead of time. I'm normally a better cook than this, but it looks like we took more time getting to know each other again than I anticipated." He placed the two plates on the table, then got a towel for himself and laid it on a chair. "What would you like to drink? I have the gamut: water, milk, juice, soda, alcohol."
 
Maryanne took the folder towel and sat on it. She knew instintively Shadow liked her to stay uncovered and was comfortable with him in that state. He brought the food out of the oven and apoligized for it. "Shadow, it looks good, dont worry so. Come on sit down and lets eat. By the way, do I still call you Shadow?"

She smiled at him as she asked him this as it did not matter to her. She was use to Shadow if that is what he wanted her to call him. She looked around the kitchen, it was neat as a pin. She smiled at him again and picked up her fork. "I would like a glass of soda." She was avoiding any conversation about his next door neighbor.
 
As Shadow poured drinks for the two of them, he said, "Call me whatever you're comfortable with. I'll answer to either. There are folks at work who call me Shadow when it's just us, but switch to Tyrone when I've got a client." He finally sat down, placing a glass in front of Maryanne.

Even though he'd already related the story of his origin, he didn't see any harm in repeating it. He didn't blame Maryanne for forgetting it, considering all the conflicting thoughts that had to have been running through her mind on the cruise.

"My parents were from Africa. I was conceived there. They fled the political unrest in their home country, afraid for what might happen to them and a child. Villages nearby had been decimated by rebels, though there own had, so far, remained untouched. They knew it was only a matter of time.

"They'd saved up enough money to buy transport in the hold of a ship. I have no idea what it must have been like. They'd never tell me more.

"When they were children, they'd seen some old American movies. They both liked the one with Tyrone Power in them. Therefore, when they married, it was decided that a boy child would be named Tyrone. What they'd have done had I been a girl, I don't know.

"Of course, as I grew up, my parents made sure I understood how lucky I was, and instilled a sense of not letting anything stand in my way. With skin this dark, you can bet I met with a lot of persecution, and was told there were some things I'd never be allowed to do.

"At first, I was a small, skinny child - my parents were neither of them taller than five feet - and I got beat up a lot. I was six when I was handed the nickname Shadow when a kid yelled out, "Look, it's a shadow without a person." For a couple years, I hated it, and I got more beatings. Eventually, though, I started to warm to the name. The beatings stopped, but that was because by the time I was eight, I was already a head taller than the tallest kid in the room. By the time I was ten, I was taller than either of my parents. I reached six-eight when I was fifteen. The basketball coaches were elated when I walked in the room... until they saw me play. I've always kept myself in shape, but I'm not all that athletic. After a while, I started to be able to take care of myself in a fight, so eventually, I gave as good as I got. I got into trouble because of it, but finally, I dished out enough retribution that I no longer was the butt of jokes, and it was obvious that I wasn't going to be intimidated physically, either. In fact, a couple of the kids who were my bitterest rivals growing up became pretty good friends through school.

"When I became sexually active, word spread in a hurry. When you've got an eleven inch dick, the rumor mill passes on such gossip faster than you can imagine. Before I knew it, I had girls wanting to go out with me with the sole purpose of getting my pants off - some just to see if the rumors were true. At first, I went out with nearly everyone who asked - and let me tell you, I was asked out more than I did the asking. Eventually, though, I caught on to what was happening. Much more often than not, I'd get all worked up, only to have my date see my cock and be all interested at first, but then chicken out when the moment of truth came. I got lots of handjobs, but not much else. I guess that's okay. I was a stupid kid, and let passion get ahead of common sense. There'd be a lot of little Shadows running around if I'd actually had sex with all the girls who went out with me because of my cock.

"When I got older, I started to experiment. There's now very little I won't do, sexually, as long as the parties involved are having a truly good time, and nobody is actually hurt. I've been on both sides of a spanking, and tied and have been tied by my partners. There have been any number of men interested in a cock like mine, and have been on both sides of a blowjob before. I prefer women - by far - but consider myself mildly bisexual. As long as you're smart about it, you can have fun in any combination.

"I'm sure it sounds like I've been a slut in the past, and I suppose at a couple points in my life, I have been. Now that I'm older, I'm much more selective in the people I get together with. Now that you're in my life, I'm going to leave a lot up to you. You're the first woman who's been able to take me in all three holes - to the hilt. You're a far different woman than the scared little girl I met originally on the deck of that ship. Of course, don't think I didn't notice your reaction when Mrs. Blake caught us. That's okay, though, I get it. If we get invited to the Blake's, they'll be cool if all we do is come over and have a pleasant meal. I've done that with them before, and everybody remained clothed. It's okay. Trust me."

Shadow put his fork down and took a sip of soda. "That's me mostly. Son of refugees and a man who hasn't let society's walls stop him." He looked over at the beautiful blond he'd invited into his home and smiled. She'd sat through his entire monologue in silence. Chances are, somewhere along the line she'd remembered his explanation, but she let him talk. The look on her face was obvious. He knew there were going to be people who looked at the two of them and would wonder, but he knew what there was between them, and he knew that Maryanne was confident enough with herself to not let anything pry that apart.
 
Maryanne reached her hand out and touched Shadow's face. "You have had a hard life, Shadow and yet you are so very kind to people. I did not know I was the only woman who could take you in everyone of my holes. I am glad of that because I love you Shadow. I have always seen you as the man who had taught me how to live, nothing more, nothing less but there is more to you then I ever could have imagine. You are strong in many ways and have made a good life for yourself and I thank you for letting me share it with you." Maryanne leaned forward and kissed Shadow's lips gently and passionately.

When she pulled away she looked into his eyes. "You know the color of your skin is not important to me, it is the person you are that I fell in love with. Though there was a time that I did not know, I loved you. I guess I am a slow learner when it comes to what you have taught me. Now shall we eat and get my things put away. Oh and when you want me to call you Tyrone just let me know, I am use to Shadow but there may be times you want me to call you by your given name."
 
"Baby, like I said, you can call me whatever you like, whenever you like. That's one thing I'm not going to dictate to you. I only showed you what you refused to give yourself. Granted, I dragged you kicking and screaming a few times, but nevertheless, you eventually discovered that it wasn't all bad.

"I know you still aren't comfortable with the idea of other people seeing you naked, and especially seeing you fucking. Yes, no matter how slow and tender we may go, I still call it fucking. It's a lot more fun term than 'making love.' Any other term is for people who aren't comfortable with physical pleasure. As I told you on the cruise, I don't want to hear terms like 'penis,' 'vagina, or any other of those clinical, fearful terms. No matter how romantic you want to be, or would like me to be, there's no place for uptight thoughts regarding sex, okay?

"Besides, isn't it a lot more fun yelling out, 'Fuck me,' rather than, 'Put your penis in my vagina?"
 
I listened to Shadow and nodded my head. I would always do what he wanted me to do. It was comforting that he would not force me to be with other people. So his demand to call things as they were was not big deal to me. Although in my head I would always think of us as making love. I would not say that ever again out loud.

I looked into his penetrating eyes and smile. "After we eat, I want you to fuck me, Shadow." I saw his eyes light up and then he laughed loudly.
 
When Shadow heard Maryanne speak the way he'd said he wanted her to, he laughed. He knew she was talking like that because he'd told her to. She wasn't actually comfortable using such blunt, vulgar words and possibly never would be. Nevertheless, she was capable of using them if he told her to. It was enough for now.

"I do love hearing you say that," he finally said, looking directly into those shocking blue eyes, "and you know I can never get enough of you." With a final smile, Shadow started eating.
 
Maryanne smiled as Shadow said he loved to hear her say that. She looked into his eys as he told her he never got enough of her. She picked up her fork when Shadow began to eat and fed herself. She just could not seem to keep her eyes off of him. She let her eyes travel down his huge hard body. He was like a statue of a greek god but she could never tell him that he would accuse her of being romantic but she knew she was.

"So do I get fucked when we are done eating or are you just teasing me?"
 
"So do I get fucked when we are done eating or are you just teasing me?"

Shadow smiled at the way Maryanne leaned a little on the word "fucked." She wasn't normally comfortable with those words, but he'd found a little streak of the devil in her, and occasionally it appeared she actually enjoyed being a little "naughty."

Shadow felt his cock begin to grow, hearing how eager Maryanne was to get back to fucking. Nevertheless, he replied calmly, "I seem to remember a little girl saying she was famished. Is she no longer so hungry for food, then?"

Maryanne had eaten a little while he'd talked, and he grabbed the occasional bite here and there as well. It didn't do to get extremely filled up and then try to have sex. They'd both actually eaten enough to sustain them for another round, but Shadow wanted to hear the sexy little blond's response to his question.
 
Maryanne’s eyes sparkled with devilment as she smiled at Shadow. She knew she was being bad but was enjoying the excitement of it. “hum, food or cock, it is a big decision now isn’t it.” She took to bites of food and a cute little smile appeared on her face. “I chose….hum, cock.” She laughed happily as she looked Shadow in the eyes, trying to read his mind. She wondered if she should run in case he was angry. She batted her eyelashes at him teasing him some more.
 
Shadow's cock was fully hard and bumping the underside of the table, listening to Maryanne talk, and seeing the saucy, erotic look on her face. This was a side of her that he'd seen surface only a couple times before. It was so opposite from the frightened little girl that still lurked close, and still attempted to dominate her, that when she let herself go in favor of the fun girl, it turned her into an entirely different woman.

For a minute, Shadow silently watched as Maryanne flirted and teased him. His cock throbbed. When he slowly rose from his seat, an impassive look still on his face, he saw a flicker of uncertainty cross the tease. Towering over the diminuitive woman, that uncertainty deepened a little.

Inside, Shadow was horny as hell. He loved when Maryanne let herself give in to what he was trying to get out of her. He was a good enough actor that his face didn't give away what he really felt, but when Maryanne's eyes flicked to the enormous hard-on he sported, a grin of delight and triumph sprouted on her face.

Without a word, Shadow lifted Maryanne from her seat and laid her across the table, between their two place settings. Still without making a sound, he thrust into her ready pussy...
 
Maryanne swallowed hard as Shadow stood up, his impassive looking face scared her. She wondered if she had gone too far in teasing him. She broke the stare and lowered her head to see his huge cock pointing at her. She smiled broadly knowing that she had done that to him. She didn’t make a sound when he picked her up and laid her on the table, her ass on the edge of it. She groaned loudly as he roughly thrusted into her pussy. Her arms and legs wrapped around him knowing she was in for a rough ride and that excited her.

She felt his hands move to her head and knew he would hold her in place as he pulled almost out of her and slammed back in. Her juices flowed as she groaned loudly and tightened her grip on him as her body trembled from stimulation and anticipation. He pulled almost out again and slammed into her even harder she felt her body lurch but he held her firmly in place.
 
Shadow fucked slowly, first burying himself in Maryanne's welcoming pussy as deep as it'd go, savoring the feel of her hot, soft wetness grasping his big cock.

Before he started to stroke, he slowly ran his hands up the smooth curves of the little blond's body. As always, she felt fantastic. Maryanne shivered a little at the touch, but said nothing. The look she gave him was one of of utter desire and trust. She was ready for anything Shadow wanted to do to her. He knew if he wanted them to go over and play with the neighbors, she'd go, trusting that he'd let nothing bad happen, even if she really wasn't interested in such things.

Shadow's hands continued up Maryanne's tremendously sexy body, until they came to rest in her hair. It was necessary to bend over the beautiful woman to accomplish this, but that was fine, her body felt wonderful against his.

Finally, Shadow placed a hand on either side of Maryanne's head. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her for a moment, sliding his cock slowly from her pussy while he did so.

It took a long time to withdraw from the little blond's slippery cunt, both because of the length of Shadow's cock, but also because he went very slowly. Maryanne moaned a little in protest as less and less of him was enveloped by her body. However, when only the head remained inside her, he held the position for a short while, until the moans beneath him got louder, then with no prior warning, he slammed his hips into hers, his prodigious length filling her instantly.

Their kiss broke, both from Shadow's moving so fast, he needed to change position to accomplish his surprise, and from the fact that Maryanne's mouth flew open to gasp at the sudden sensation.

Shadow stayed completely in the soft, shaven pussy for a second or two, then started another long, slow withdrawal. He did this for several minutes, slow out, hard and fast in. Eventually, the thrusts became more even, but still he held Maryanne's head fast. Her eyes never left his, the shocking blue sparkling from them, her arousal far beyond words.

Shadow wasn't going to cum any time soon. He could fuck for a long time this way. He planned on christening every room in the house this way. So far they'd done a bedroom and the back yard, and now the dining room. There were several more rooms to go.

There was plenty of time...
 
Shadows lips came down on Maryanne’s as he withdrew his long huge cock from her pussy. She knew the rhythm now but his kiss threw her off for just a moment as she answered his kiss with passion. His kiss abruptly stopped and she was still looking for it as he slammed fast and hard into her embedding deeply into her womb and driving her wild as she groaned out. “That feels so good.” He held her still for a moment as her virginal muscled squeezed and milked his cock. She writhed under him as he pulled almost all the way out of her and slammed in once more. His hands held her in positions and her moans filled the kitchen as he continued his exquisite torture. Her crystal blue eyes never left his as she loudly moaned out her pleasure.

His stroke became more rythmatic as time went on but by that time Maryanne was deep into lust. His hands moved over her body bringing even more pleasure to her. She was lost to the sensations and knew that in this state she would do anything to please him. He had a knowing look on his face that told her he knew she would do anything that he told her to do. He had that power over her as he made her cum over and over again. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as he rode her hard, deep and fast.

She felt him peel her off his body and turn her around so that her ass was off the table sticking up and her breasts and stomach laid across the table. She screamed in pleasure as he began to hammer hard into her pussy as he held her in place by her shoulders.
 
Shadow fucked Maryanne for several minutes. He could never get tired of his cock buried in her desirable body. Maryanne was in sexual heaven. It seemed that she was trying to make up for all the years she'd missed in her life before Shadow came along. He didn't mind, he was more than willing, and quite capable of keeping up.

Then, Shadow decided to turn her over. He pulled out of Maryanne's gripping pussy and lifted her enough to flip her face-down on the table. The look of lust and delight he saw on the little blond's face let him know, whatever he wanted, she would do.

Maryanne's ass glistened from all the fluid that'd oozed from her cunt as Shadow fucked her. He gave brief thought to pushing his hard, black cock into her butt, but decided to stick to the hole he'd been working on.

With only a little resistance, Shadow slid easily back into Maryanne's pussy. Grabbing her hips, Shadow started fucking her with long, hard strokes as if he hadn't stopped to change her position.
 
Maryanne gasped as Shadow's cock entered her from the rear. Soon she was groaning loudly as he held her hips tightly. She tried to met his strokes but he held her firmly in place. She gave into the sensations that he was giving her as his pace increased and his cock began to pound inside of her. She grasped the tables edge rubbing her cheek against the smooth table. She lost all sense of time in her pleasure. She was totally his and she hoped she would never lose him.
 
Back
Top