Island Running (Closed)

The queens voice snapped Lilith back to reality, not entirely sure herself what she was doing. Lilith didn't run off this time, just stopped the kissing and began to caress her neck instead.

"I am sorry M'Lady, it is just so hard to keep resisting these urges I feel."

It was then Lilith stopped altogether and sat with her back against the wall. There was no way for her explain things she, herself couldn't understand.

"I don't even know what I'm doing. There's these urges that I can't control, feelings that I have never felt before. I am truly sorry M'Lady, I will do my best behave."

Lilith lowered her head in a bit of shame, not understanding why she kept doing the things she did. Let alone speak the way she was, she is suppose to be a princess and yet she's acting like a servant that has been scolded. This change was really messing with her, pulling her in all directions.

"Maybe I just need some sleep. I don't know anymore, it has been a long and very stressful day."

Doubt that sleep would come easy with these urges nagging at her.
 
Elerra wasn't upset by Lilth's actions, she had just been caught off-guard. She forced her fingers to relax from their grip as the princess nuzzled her neck. She shifted her upper body around so she could face Lilth as she sat back against the wall.

"You weren't wrong in what you were doing. You just caught me off-guard with your actions."

She stood and moved around the bed, crouching down a little in front of the princess. She lifted her face up gently and smiled.

"It's been a long, strange day for both of us. I'm still trying to adjust myself. We'll get through this together, alright?"

She placed a light kiss on Lilth's forehead before standing up. She moved out of the hut to the open coffin, gathering up her things. She carried everything back into the hut, leaning her weapons against the wall within arm's reach from the bed. If anyone was going to come after them, she was wanting to be ready. She stretched out on the bed, pating the empty space beside her.

"Come and lay down, so you can try to get some sleep."
 
Everything the queen was saying made Lilith feel a bit better, knowing that she didn't do anything wrong. At times it felt like it wasn't even her doing it, Lilith as never even kissed another person before, let alone touch them in such ways.

"Tell me about your home, what was it like? I've read many stories, but we all know how they can get twisted up over the years."

Lilith was pretty tired, it was showing in her eyes as she laid down next to the queen, facing her. Wings folded down behind her, tail wrapped around one of her legs and with all the excitement Lilith hadn't fully registered that she has been naked since the change. The wings pretty much destroyed what she was wearing, even if the change hadn't destroyed it, there wouldn't be a way to wear again comfortably anyway. For some reason though, this didn't bother at this moment as she closed her eyes, listening to the queens story.

After some time had passed Lilith did finally sleep, the queen had such a soothing voice and it calmed all the excitement down. Slowly the dreams started to flood in. Dreams of the succubus and Elerra in a past life it seemed, showing how happy they were and doing things that Lilith could never imagine doing.

Dream went on like a life story almost to Lilith. how the succubus became bound to the queen as some sort of punishment only to eventually get trapped in limbo when the queen went to sleep. She had followed the queen as best as she could from this other world, trying to find someone strong enough to handle her soul. When the queen landed here on the islands, she tried to use the villagers but they were not strong enough and all ended up dieing of illness. When she found Liliths mother wondering around in the woods. The succubus was never able to remain in the physical world for long without having a strong enough host, Kylia managed to stay in the physical world long enough to pass her blood onto Liliths mother, using her as a carrier, knowing the child she carried would be more than strong enough. The blood was mostly used as a way of tracking the child, keeping her close.

Being trapped in the other side was never easy, it made it difficult to follow the queen at times. For a short time there she had actually lost her queen, it was never for long since her queen carried the mark that bound Kylia to her, it was a medallion and it wasn't with the queen at all times. Somewhere a long the way, it was put back with her and it made it easier to follow her again. The ride here was tricky, it was just the queen sleeping in the coffin, while Kylia was stuck in limbo since the crew of the ship had all died. There were so many times where she wanted and tried to wake her queen, she was always so heavily guarded with spells that it was always impossible. Till now that is.

This succubus didn't want to take over Lilith, just needs to use her to stay physical, to keep close to her queen. Kylia had no intentions on making Lilith change, not realizing there was enough blood to do that, not that Kylia minded, she missed her true form, it was just normally to painful for most and not all survive it. She was trying hard to communicate through the dream of what was happening, she was bound to the queen and since the queen never actually died, she was never freed. The body that the succubus used to have has long passed from this world and others were always too weak.

It was obvious that Lilith was having some strong dreams, even spoke out a few things in her sleep, things that only Elerra would know, it was difficult to say if she would remember those things considering how long it has been.

"Mistress........ Little Pet...... Kylia..... I'm here...."

The succubus was trying so hard to not take complete control over Lilith, she wasn't like that, at the same time she was just so happy that her queen is finally awake and she was here with her.
 
Last edited:
The queen was propped on her right side as she looked at Lilth. She tried to remember her life before the sleep, but she could only come up with a few childhood stories she had been told. The queen had only gone through a couple of stories was the elf's eyes drooped close as she went to sleep, relaxing on her stomach.

The queen sighed softly as she laid there for a little longer, her fingers tracing over those wings to feel their texture. She soon fell asleep herself. The sleep was a dreamless one, mostly just a journey through varying shades of black and grey. She laid on her back as she slept, her hands folded on her stomach.

Though she was asleep, Lilth's mumbled words triggered a deep response within the queen's mind. There was a flash of light within her mind, like a dam broke. She cried softly as she jerked up on the bed, as the memories came rushing back. She was sweating from the exertion, looking over at Lilth. The young elf was still sleeping away, so the queen slipped from the bed carefully.

The sun was just rising over the horizon as Elerra stepped out of the hut, her sheathed sword in one hand. As she moved towards the water, off came her dress, the sword laid down on top of it. She closed her eyes as she laid in the water, enjoying the coolness against her hot skin.
 
Lilith slept for quite sometime, practically slept a good part the day away. Last night was pretty harsh on her body and it was mending, it needed to feed in more ways than one, causing the mending to be a bit slower. For a moment she thought there was movement around her, but never woke up.

Dreams became so real at one point that Lilith and Kylia were able to speak to each other, it was strange, it is also in the dreamworld, anything can happen. Time seemed to have slowed down as they talked, Kylia knew everything there was to know about Lilith, watched her grow up to be the woman she is today.

"What happens if I ... if I give you complete control? What happens to me?" Lilith asked cautiously, knowing she needed a new identity anyway and since she physically changed, she would need a new name to go with.

"You will basically go to sleep, you will still be able to see, hear, feel everything.. but it would be like watching yourself through someone else eyes."

Kylia paused a moment, "if you were to give that kind of permission to me, I promise I will take good care of you and this body. I will also let you be yourself and step back if you ever wish it, I wouldn't force you to disappear, I am not like that."

The more Lilith thought about it all and asked every question possible, she decided to let Kylia take over with everything she had promised. Lilith wouldn't know how to feed as a succubus, in fact she doesn't know the first thing about being a succubus and it only made sense to let Kylia take over for now. Lilith just wanted to disappear anyway, there was nothing here for anymore, time to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

With that, Kylia suddenly woke up and took flight out of the hut to enjoy skies that she has missed for so long. For now, she won't let her queen know it is really her, Kylia wanted to play with her a bit.

Kylia flew as high as she could, stretching out her wings for the first time in forever.
 
Elarre opened her eyes as a shadow passed over her, thinking something was wrong. She righted herself as she scanned the beach for any signs of danger. She glanced up towards the sky, this time catching sight of the flying Lilth, as she still thought of her. Satisfied there was nothing to worry about, she made her way towards the shore. Pausing in the waist deep water, she looked down at her newly changed body. Yesterday she was embarrassed about herself, but today she was more confident of herself having remembered everything.

She continued to walk ashore, her wet body glistening in the morning sunlight. She picked up her dress before looking up to watch Lilth fly for a few moments. She gave a little smile before going into the hut to dry off.
 
Kylia perched herself on top of a tree for a moment, watching her queen walk back to the hut, there was something different about her that Kylia just couldn't place yet.

"My queen.." whispered with a smile while watching her. In the back up on the peak where the castle stood, she heard horses and men yelling, more than likely a search team for Lilith. The princess never came home last night.

Kylia flew down to the hut and watched Elerra dry off then get dressed, it was then she figured out what was different about her. All Kylia did was smile, thinking it'll make things more interesting now.

"My Queen, we need to go soon. There is a search party out for...me." there was hesitation at the end, forgetting she was suppose to be Lilith right now.

"I know a way off this island and how to get to the main lands, Father let me travel on a few trading routes."

Kylia was very hungry though, seeing her queens new 'toy' just made her that much more hungrier. Sadly there really was no time to feed, they were on horses and would be here within an hour.
 
As Elerra dried off, she paused for a moment hearing Lilth call her as queen. She pushed aside a question as Lilth/Kylie spoke of a search party out for her. She slipped her dress back on, which was looking very worn by now.

"No need to fret so much princess. Even if they do find you, they wouldn't not recognize you like this. Right?"

She gave a smile before glancing around the hut. She motioned her closer as she picked up the blanket from the bed they had slept on. She giggled at the eep from the princess, picking up her sword. She very carefully cut a hole where Lilth's head was, turning the blanket into a makeshift cloak for her.

"This is just temporary till we can get to a town to pick up some clothes for both of us. Give me a moment and then we'll leave."

With the cut section of blanket, she turned it into a makeshift bag, putting all her jewelry into it before strapping on her sword. She handed the bag to Lilth/Kylie with a smile.

"Lead on, dear."
 
Kylia looked over this makeshift cloak with hidden disgust, she never did like to cover up but in this situation it was needed and she understood that.

"They may not recognize me now, but we are strangers to this land and my father typically doesn't appreciate that. Especially with me missing"

As an after thought, she added

"Kylia has given me permission to use her name..... If that is ok with you. Many here know my name."

It was difficult for Kylia to pretend to be someone she's not, it isn't like her at all and it was clear she was struggling a little.

Kylia took them to the underground trails, they went all through the island, it was like a maze if one didn't know their way around. Both Kylia and Lilith has spent a lot of time down here roaming around, it was also the best place to hide when Lilith ran off.
Eventually it took them to the trading docks. Kylia picked up a pouch that was hidden in the trails, it was Liliths runaway pack.

"Here, the ship master will take us anywhere you wish for a good price and won't ask questions."

Kylia handed her queen a pouch full of gold and allowed her to do the talking.
 
Lilth telling Elerra to call her Kylia brought her up short for a moment.

"Kylia? I had a servant named Kylia who was with me from birth till I left the kingdom on my peace envoy. Why...never mind. Questions later."

She easily kept pace with the princess through the underground route. Taking the bag of gold, the queen counted it quickly. At the dock she did some intense haggling so that they wouldn't be robbed. A price of half their gold was bartered for the trip. Elerra hoped it would be enough for them later.

On the boat, the queen took Kylia to a private area, sitting her down.

"Tell how you know the name Kylia."
 
Kylia didn't have time to play the way she wanted to, it got serious pretty fast, now her queen was asking this question. Kylia looked right into her queens eyes, trying to let her see that it was her, not Lilith. In one motion, Kylia got to her knees with her head bowed.

"Forgive my queen, I had to do what I could. Lilith was born with my blood in her, raised to be able to handle me."

there was a pause for a moment or two..

"I did not mean for her to change, but now she allowed me to take control for now. It is me, your little pet, Kylia. I have followed you through out the years."

Kept her lowered, unable to look her queen in the eye at the moment, unsure of how upset she'll be.

"I do apologize for my actions, my intentions were not to control this one, but she has given permission."
 
The queen was silent for a few moments as she tried to process what was going on. She didn't remember Kylia as a succubus when she was younger, just another drow like her. She knew that succubuses often disguised themselves as other races, but it never occurred to her that her servant had been one. Though it wasn't proper for royal to befriend their servants, Elerra and Kylia had become fast friends.

She smirked for a moment, folding her arms under her breasts. She thought about punishing Kylia, but it was only a prank and the princess had agreed after all. She laughed and pulled Kylia into a hug tightly.

"I missed you my little pet. I didn't recognize you because you never showed my your true form when we were younger. You are just as beautiful as you were before."
 
Kylia smiled and returned the hug just as tight.

"I've missed you too my queen. Normally my true form kills most so I try to not let it happen. Not even sure how Lilith changed like she did."

Looking down at herself a moment, smiling as it felt good to be her normal self again. catching a reflection of herself, she started to look at her face again, how the horns came in, even her hair had changed to a deep blue. Kylia knew she was beautiful, it just had been a long time since she has seen herself.

Kylia was so happy and excited in this moment, she instantly turned around and kissed her queen without thinking about it. It was feeding into her hunger, but Kylia didn't care, missed her queen to much to care.
 
"I think Lilth is unique in her own way, but she is spurned for it."

She rocked back on her heels for a moment as Kylia looked at herself. She lifted her hands up to rub them together for a moment when she was kissed by Kylia with her soft lips. Her eyes were wide in surprise for a moment, but for some reason it felt right.

Her hands moved up to Kylia's horns, grasping lightly as she returned the kiss. She surprised herself when her deepened the kiss, her tongue darted out to caress and rub against her servant's.
 
Kylia made sure that Lilith was feeling this pleasure, feeling her own body getting excited. As the kiss grew deeper, feeling the energy growing from her queen and began to feed off it. Folded her wings around the both of them, not wanting to let her queen go ever again.

Kylia almost lost it when her queen grabbed her horns, couldn't remember the last time anyone was able to grab onto her horns like that. Moaning deeply into the kiss, letting her fingers slide her queens back, tracing her hips, very slowly reaching towards her queens new toy, just barely tracing over the material that covered it.

"So, have you tested this new toy of yours out yet?"

Kylia grinned, being a succubus, a hungry one no less, she couldn't help herself to tease a little.
 
Her fingers stayed on Kylia's horns as the kiss was broken, panting a little from the kiss. Her breasts rose and fell deeply with each breathe, almost straining at the material of her dress.

The queen watched as her servant's fingers ran along her hips, towards her crotch. She shook her head softly, speaking softly.

"No, it's just another 'gift' from that mage, I think."

She shivered for a moment at the feel of the soft dress against her slowly harden tool, the material of her dress rising with it.
 
At this moment Kylia knew that this body wasn't ready for certain and that this is so not the right place for a first time either. Deep down she could feel Lilith being uncomfortable, though, wasn't really fighting it either. Kylia felt her own body responding to this attention, nipples were hardening as they pressed against her queen's breast, feeling her harden nipples in return.

Though, this wasn't about Kylia right now, yes she was feeding off this energy and feeling herself regain her strength. No, this was for her queen right now, her queen deserves as much pleasure as possible right now. Kylia slowly kissed her down her queen's body, teasing each nipple as she came to them, biting a little through the material.

Once Kylia was on her knees again, she slowly lifted up her queen's dress, finally exposing her hard cock. Kylia took in the scent of it, another thing that has been far too long, the scent of another persons sex, it was always something that drove insane.

For a moment she was teasing it with her tongue, tasting all that she could from it this new toy, soon took the cock deep into her mouth and found herself looking up to her queen, watching her expressions.
 
She inhaled her breathe for a moment at the contact with her hard nipples, moaning softly. Her hands stayed on Kylia's horns, rotating around them. She arched her back with the pleasure from the succubus-elf's kisses against what exposed skin her dress had allowed.

She looked down at Kylia as her hard cock was exposed to her beautiful servant, dark and throbbing. She shivered and moaned at the teasing tongue going over her tip, wiggling her hips a little. The sensations were new and wonderful, wanting her to feel more. She licked her lips as Kylia's warm mouth engulfed her, her hands tightening on those horns.

"Kylia...that feels....wonderful.."
 
Kylia took her in deeper with each stroke of her warm mouth, this body was not used to this, so it did take a little bit of work to adjust. Soon Kylia had her queen all the way, deep in her throat, suckling away. The grip on her horns was making it impossible to not reach down and please herself, they were always a weakness for Kylia and her queen seemed to have caught onto this.

Instead, Kylia reached her hands up to her queens breast and started to squeeze them, twirling her hard nipples between her fingers. Kylia wanted no pleasure right now, this body needed a different environment, a place that will allow it time. This action is making that choice extremely difficult, the energy flow that her queen was giving off was driving Kylia insane, taking in her queen eagerly now. Took her in nice and deep and held it for a moment or two before pulling back, just to take her in deep once more.
 
The new sensations of having a cock was driving the queen wild with pleasure. She groaned and moaned louder with each passing moment, arching her hips upwards. The warmth and suckling motion on her shaft from Kylia's mouth and throat were sending her higher and higher towards her peak.

She groaned and arched her head backwards as she pressed her breasts into the squeezing hands dealing with her so well. It was almost too much for her first time with a cock, her peak impeding.

It only took a few more moments of Kylia's minstrations and her hands were gripped tightly around her horns. She arched her hips higher as she cried out with pleasure, hitting her first orgasm. Her hot drow seed erupted into Kylia's mouth, calling her name.

"Kylia!"
 
It has been a very long time since Kylia has done this and with this being a new body, it took some work to swallow everything her queen had to offer. Not wanting to waste a drop from her queens orgasm.

Once she was done making sure her queen was clean, she remained on her knees with a smile, looking up at her queen.

"Looks like this toy works just fine. Also, looks like you enjoyed yourself!"

spoken with a teasing tone as she pulls down her queen's dress and readjusting it. All the while remaining on her knees, waiting for her queen to regain her breath.
 
It took Elerra a few moments to come down from her wave of pleasure, panting deeply. Her grip on Kylia's horns slowly loosen before her hands fell into her lap. She licked her lips once again as she looked at her servant with a smile.

"That...was wonderful.."

Since she had stashed them in the small hold of the boat, her cry had been heard by others on the boat. She heard the door open, just out of their sight and the captain called to them.

"Is everything alright?"

It took a moment for Elerra to answer him.

"Yes, everything is fine. Thank you."

The door was heard closing once more, so the queen shifted her position to lean against the wall, her legs beneath her. She pats her lap with one hand.

"Come to me little pet."
 
Kylia could feel how Lilith was responding to what just happened all she could do was laugh a little. That was nothing little one, you will learn Kylia thought, which made Lilith stop for a moment to wonder what that meant.

With her queen's permission Kylia stood up and went to curl up on her queens lap. It was slightly uncomfortable at first, but with the right adjusting it worked out. Mostly her wings that kept getting on the way that made it awkward at first.

"I think even Lilith enjoyed that a little as well" grinning a little at Lilith's reactions.

Taking her queen's hair in front of her, laying it across her lap she started to play with it. It was still braided and Kylia was admiring the braid, twirling the very end in her fingers.

"Not used to seeing red on you. It fits you though, brings out your eyes more"
 
After Kylia made herself comfortable on the queed, one hand rested on the side of the succu-elf's hip while the other rested on her head. She laughed softly at Kylia's comment about Lilth's reaction.

"She is still young in the way of such things, like I am with my 'toy' as you called it pet. We will both get used to it."

Her fingers stroked lightly along Kylia's cheek as her hair was played with.

"Thank you. I wasn't expecting these changes to happen to me at all. Magic can be strange sometimes."

She laid her head back against her wall, closing her eyes for a moment. She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she heard was the captain yelling at them the boat had arrived at dock.
 
Kylia watched over her queen as she slept, smiling at the thought of being with her finally, perhaps even learn how to protect her better now.

This boat did make her a bit uneasy considering what happened the last time she was on any kind of boat. After finally being fed, Kylia was far from sleep in fact she was pretty restless. Despite her own arousal, being restless and full of energy she never left her queen's lap. It felt good to have her breathing and feeling her heat underneath her.

Kylia was more than relieved when the captain announced they had docked and that was when she finally stood up and helped her queen up. Soon she was following behind her queen like she has always done. Her queen knew how to talk to people far better than Kylia ever did. Also, it had to do with being her servant all her life.
 
Back
Top