Raleigh NC: Seek gay or bi to fuck me and fuck my mouth when I'm there in March.

ilike2try

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Posts
311
Please note: I am from the Raleigh area but am currently resident in the UK. I'll be visiting for several weeks in March, beginning March 12th, and am hoping to meet an attractive, healthy, fit and nicely-hung man to spend a bit of time with intimately as described below:

I'm a young-looking, young-at-heart bi guy... smooth, slim, fairly good shape, safe and sane. I'm looking for discreet, professional, genuine (and above all, healthy!) gay or bi men, white or black, aged 25-60, in the RDU area to meet occasionally for the express purpose of me milking your hard cock, making you cum and swallowing your load.

Being a bottom, I'm also open to getting laid by the right guy, and enjoy some intense, sweaty m-m body coupling. But definitely, before all is said and done, I want to be the oral receptacle for your semen. All you'll need to do is lie back -- or climb on top and thrust away if you'd prefer -- and enjoy as I lavish thorough oral attention on your body, your cock and your balls.

I am intelligent, well-read, into arts and culture, and enjoy thoughtful conversation. I'm imaginative where it counts, and would like to meet a man who appreciates and enjoys life's non-sexual pleasures just as much as he enjoys receiving a fantastic blow job.

I'd love to meet a man who's nice looking, masculine, moderately to well-endowed. I prefer cut cocks, though that's not essential. I don't care for excessive body hair, though I certainly find a modest, manly amount of body hair quite sexy. I do like nicely-built, fit and masculine men. You'll enjoy relaxing and receiving while I give you the oral pleasure I want to give, and my body will be yours to penetrate and cum inside.

Please note: YOU will have to host. I can by no means do so. Please be willing to exchange a couple of e-mails and a face pic. No pic, no dice... Fair enough?
 
Last edited:
Bump... (Still hoping to find a sexy guy in the Triangle, NC)...
 
Back
Top