Tumblr's Finest Dominant

Haha sorry man that just ain't the nature of the game we playin.
I am an international man of mystery and i thrill 'em with my boasts and posts before unleashing the abs in person.

who said you needed abs? hell have you seen some of the R/L doms? They are not what you see in the "My favorite BDSM photos thread" that's for sure.

Still though for your swagger I would think there would be something intimidating about you aside from your obvious grasp of google and street vernacular.
As my wife says about posers. "Those who talk the most do the least."

Well now I of course understand Rekane's point. I mean how could you possibly live up to the hype?

Now some "rad" advice for you I give plenty of women fantasies with my stories but can deliver so much more in person.

I feel talk is cheap and was just curious to see if you had anything to back up your magnificent repertoire of smack you talk. Doesn't have to be a face pic or a tasteless "cockshot". Let's see the guns, or the back or something inspiring for the ladies.

You mean flabs.
Talk IS cheap. And I'm thinking you are too.

Oh ye of little faith!
Of course Lord Steve is all that.
He said so.

The power... has been inside you... all along, my son.
Unleash your sex chi for megabro supersaiyan posting powers.
Feels good man.

Sex chi. Interesting concept, chi mojo same thing. I like "unleashing the beast" but that's because it sounds cool;)

obvious grasp of google

Haha whaaat.

I honestly mean no offense in the world 'cause I'm just clowning with my bros here etc. etc.
but I don't think you "get" what's going on here and this is just too silly to watch.
Rekane gets it. Ask her.
Lord steve is too real to be "real" in the quotidian sense and if you break the illusion thousands of sweet innocent babies will wake themselves with crying all over the world and millions of hot babes will go unsatisfied.

Did you ask for photographic proof of santa as a kid too?

Did you ask for photographic proof of santa as a kid too?[/QUOTE]

Well jeez why would I? I mean there's no doubt he's real! he even ate the cookies this year!

P.S. I get it we just have fun in different ways.

Did you ask for photographic proof of santa as a kid too?

Well jeez why would I? I mean there's no doubt he's real! he even ate the cookies this year!

P.S. I get it we just have fun in different ways.[/QUOTE]

For example, we have sex regularly.

Last edited:
As opposed to bi-monthly or every time Halley's comet swings by.

Oh wait, was that the joke. Sorry, I'm an idiot.
Guys, everyone, I'm really sorry. I didn't get the joke.
Sorry.
Thanks for explaining the joke. Thank you so much.
Guys, sorry.
It was just a joke everyone.
I'm just not up to date on cutting-edge comet humor. I'm so embarrassed.
Just don't... don't look at me right now. I don't want you to see me like this. I'm not crying. I'm not.

I am actually intrigued now... I may even revise my ideas of 'lord steve' being a moron... I'm begining to get the feeling this is going to be a bit like a sasha baron cohen film.

I am actually intrigued now... I may even revise my ideas of 'lord steve' being a moron... I'm begining to get the feeling this is going to be a bit like a sasha baron cohen film.

Oh, he's not a moron. This is the most brilliant parody I've read in ages!
Besides, anyone making references to Xeno and space stuff can't be half bad. :)

a sub pick on a dom for he brain damage; a shameful sub

Dear Lord Steve,

do you believe in using shame when administering punishments?

Oh, are you vacationing in Utah this summer?

Alta, Utah - "a town for all seasons"

No. But I will eat an Altoid in their honor.

Using my deltoid.

Oh wait, was that the joke. Sorry, I'm an idiot.
Guys, everyone, I'm really sorry. I didn't get the joke.
Sorry.
Thanks for explaining the joke. Thank you so much.
Guys, sorry.
It was just a joke everyone.
I'm just not up to date on cutting-edge comet humor. I'm so embarrassed.
Just don't... don't look at me right now. I don't want you to see me like this. I'm not crying. I'm not.

Hehehe.

This isn't humor, just a friendly tip.

Never, and I mean never, use Comet as a lube. You'd think it would be great. right? Tingly and what have you? But no. Nope.

Me and my buddy created a disturbance in the theatre during Bruno, we were laughing so hard. But no. Lord_Steve is no joke. He is the real deal, Mom. I swear to god – you met him like 20 times when I was in high school!

What, don't most of the the young partyking doms you know make references to Thomas Pynchon, Homer, and Joyce?

Huh.

Lord Steve has mad hidden depths, yo.

Finally! Someone I can talk to on this fucking site! I am all about Pynchon, Homer and Joyce!

I'm like, "Hey, subbie! Pynchon yourself! Now."

Then I quote Homer at 'em...

lgfp1645+homer-simpson-ladies-man-the-simpsons-poster.jpg

And no ball gag? Almond Joyce. Totally.

almondjoy_cs.jpg

Last edited:

P.S. I get it we just have fun in different ways.

For example, we have sex regularly.[/QUOTE]

And with people that don;t have valve's attached to them and plastic orifices.

*snip*

Never, and I mean never, use Comet as a lube. You'd think it would be great. right? Tingly and what have you? But no. Nope.
*snip*

It's also a dry powder.... But at least you won't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant.

*snip*

*snip*

It's also a dry powder.... But at least you won't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant.

And in Lord Steve's case it could clean off the crusties from the inside of the "pussy in a can"

*snip*

*snip*

Oh My Sweet Baby Jesus.

*horrified* :eek:

*snip*

*snip*

Well, um, yeah. That was part of the issue.

And don't rub it in. So to speak.

Back