What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice post clown and so true-there are a lot of good people here. I lurked for quite a while-reading and then I started reading the forums. I finally got up the courage to participate and here I am...but the reading will always be first, as I love words.

Suzy

There appears to be another nice woman to stalk.....

You are welcome. Oh, and my therapist says to tell you, "Do NOT encourage him."

Rest assured, you will be stalked thoroughly now... :rose:
Tell your therapist to get out of their chair, out of your brain and into the world.

Your therapist has no idea what they are missing because if they did, they would never want you to live a passionless existence.

Suzy

Tell your therapist to get out of their chair, out of your brain and into the world.

Your therapist has no idea what they are missing because if they did, they would never want you to live a passionless existence.

Suzy

I will tell him...he'll charge me extra...but I'll enjoy telling him...:D

The genus of Jim Morrison.
Rearrange the letters and you have: Mr mojo risin.

Holy shit. How the hell did I NOT see this before? lol! Thank you! *walks away slapping hand into forehead...

I<snip>
I am going to make it a point to read more I the stories again. Especially ones written by folks I like on this board. There are a lot of good people on here. This would be an awesome way to get to know them a bit better.

You, sir, are one of the reasons I come onto the boards. So have fun, and thank you for letting us share in your snarky sensibilities. :heart:

I will tell him...he'll charge me extra...but I'll enjoy telling him...:D
Ask him if he's ever chased a woman and caught her-

and she liked it....

what does that say about the woman, the prey?

He may end up paying you as I bet you have some great stories...

Suzy

and she liked it....

Suzy

Me thinks your days of being an invisible, unknown newbie are gone my dear. ;)

You know the old saying - Careful what you wish for....

You're gonna do just fine around here. :D

and she liked it....

Suzy

Chasing is fun...catching more fun....controlling the situation is a lot of fun.... sexually teasing and unrelenting is the most fun....for me anyways....

Holy shit. How the hell did I NOT see this before? lol! Thank you! *walks away slapping hand into forehead...

You, sir, are one of the reasons I come onto the boards. So have fun, and thank you for letting us share in your snarky sensibilities. :heart:

:) Thank you for the kind words. As I said i have made some friends and it has been for the most part fun to be on here. I just forgot the main reason why I started coming on here. I think I need to get back to my roots a bit :)

:) Thank you for the kind words. As I said i have made some friends and it has been for the most part fun to be on here. I just forgot the main reason why I started coming on here. I think I need to get back to my roots a bit :)

I just colored my roots today. I really don't remember what they look like at all at this point.....;)

nothing really... it's more or less numb from filling out job applications, both in paper & online...

Me thinks your days of being an invisible, unknown newbie are gone my dear. ;)

You know the old saying - Careful what you wish for....

You're gonna do just fine around here. :D
It isn't a wish if I've been caught before-

and become breathless at the thought, even before I run-

I'm a sentence waiting for an exclamation point, not a question mark.

Suzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back